Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

What did I search on Spotify more than 6 months ago?

I am trying to find a music genre I plugged in successfully to a search based on a radio show I had been listening to last June. Now that name is lost to the universe.Does spotify allow me to look at old searches so that I can retrieve this informati...

• I am trying to find a music genre I plugged in successfully to a search based on a radio show I had been listening to last June. Now that name is lost to the universe. Does spotify allow me to loo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV Serien J

Hallo Warum finde ich auf meinem Samsung Smart TV der Serien J nicht die Spotify App?Wird es die App in nächster Zeit für die Serie J geben? DankeGruß Florian

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo   Warum finde ich auf meinem Samsung Smart TV der Serien J nicht die Spotify App? Wird es die App in nächster Zeit für die Serie J geben?   Danke Gruß Florian
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Web Player not working on IE

Afternoon all, I use the Web Player all the time on Chrome, but works settings are a bit funny and I just can't get it to load, so I'm trying IE and it's telling me that it's not available in my country (Australia). Cheers,Sasha

• Afternoon all,   I use the Web Player all the time on Chrome, but works settings are a bit funny and I just can't get it to load, so I'm trying IE and it's telling me that it's not available i...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Partnership] adverts

this isnt really an idea i was just wondering if u guys could stop playing the first direct advert with barry the platypus repeatedly its doing my head in the amount of times i have to hear it please replace it with something else

• Visitor
  • this isnt really an idea i was just wondering if u guys could stop playing the first direct advert with barry the platypus repeatedly its doing my head in the amount of times i have to hear it please...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Partnership
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mp3 Players

Is Spotify Peemium supporting any mp3 Players?

• Is Spotify Peemium supporting any mp3 Players?
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

refund

how do I get a refund?

• how do I get a refund?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred playlist cannot be deleted and only shows up in Web Player, not on mobile or desktop apps

If I look at my playlists from the mobile app or the desktop app, it says I have none. http://imgur.com/4nMuELe If I look at my playlists from the web player it says I have a playlist called "starred" http://imgur.com/Y9RhDwu The problem is that I ca...

• Visitor
  • If I look at my playlists from the mobile app or the desktop app, it says I have none.    http://imgur.com/4nMuELe   If I look at my playlists from the web player it says I have a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

web player, flash player problem

hi since today, the web player doesn't work, each time i have the message "to enjoy spotify, install adode flash". the latest flash player is already installed on my pc. i tried to reinstall it, but i still have this message. btw, i use firefox i hav...

• Casual Listener
  • hi   since today, the web player doesn't work, each time i have the message "to enjoy spotify, install adode flash". the latest flash player is already installed on my pc. i tried to reinstall...
  • grow2go
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Starred Playlist is deleted?

I'm really weird in my setup, I'll admit it. I use the web player at work, and I use my phone everywhere else... but I have a windows phone. I don't use the desktop app. Recently I somehow had two playlists on my phone called "Starred" and it was bug...

• I'm really weird in my setup, I'll admit it.   I use the web player at work, and I use my phone everywhere else... but I have a windows phone. I don't use the desktop app.   Recently I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i copy my playlist to Mixcloud?

Good evening. I'd like to add my Spotify playlists to Mixcloud. Are there any ideas on how I can do this. Thanks in advance

• Visitor
  • Good evening. I'd like to add my Spotify playlists to Mixcloud. Are there any ideas on how I can do this.   Thanks in advance
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Where are the starred Songs?

Hello, I have starred some houndred songs, but my starred playlist only shows only 5 songs.Is there any other way to get a list of all starred songs?

•  Hello,   I have starred some houndred songs, but my starred playlist only shows only 5 songs. Is there any other way to get a list of all starred songs?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks stopping after adverts - on both client AND webplayer

I have had this issue for months now, and it seemed to resolve itself about a month ago, after an update. Almost every time an advert plays, my Spotify just stops immediately afterwards. Sometimes it just sits there, with the ad image showing and the...

• Regular
  • I have had this issue for months now, and it seemed to resolve itself about a month ago, after an update. Almost every time an advert plays, my Spotify just stops immediately afterwards. Sometimes it...
  • retsilaear
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App Blackberrry 9900 dont exist WTF!!!!

App Blackberrry 9900 dont exist WTF!!!! I need the app....please.... twitter and whatsapp works in my blackbery.. I pay for the suscription!!!!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • App Blackberrry 9900 dont exist WTF!!!!  I need the app....please.... twitter and whatsapp works in my blackbery.. I pay for the suscription!!!!!!!
  • zapach_starca
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Shared playlists

I was unaware my playlists were public, they have now been followed and downloaded by a friend. However I do not want these shared.If i delete all tracks from the playlist will they still have it because it has been downloaded for offline play?

• I was unaware my playlists were public, they have now been followed and downloaded by a friend. However I do not want these shared. If i delete all tracks from the playlist will they still have it b...
  • mp3artists
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot synchronize my old playlists to offline mode

Good eveningExcuse me, an urgency that arose me on my laptop (HP with Windows operating system) already has a long time I can not download my songs for "no connection mode", and the need to re-download, but I don´t find I have 3 playlists which I can...

• Good evening Excuse me, an urgency that arose me on my laptop (HP with Windows operating system) already has a long time I can not download my songs for "no connection mode", and the need to re-down...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [BB] BlackBerry 9800?

Hi, I had to switch back from a Premium service to a free because I couldn't find the Spotify version for my device! How is it possible that it's available for OLD BlackBerry's but not for relatively new models? Is there an app coming for this device...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I had to switch back from a Premium service to a free because I couldn't find the Spotify version for my device! How is it possible that it's available for OLD BlackBerry's but not for...
  • carlosstrokes
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Log out of sonos?

So my Spotify account is connected to a friend's sonos and although I've done log out of everywhere it still seems to have access to my account. I can't log off it myself cause im too far away to do it and although I've asked multiple times if I'm st...

• So my Spotify account is connected to a friend's sonos and although I've done log out of everywhere it still seems to have access to my account. I can't log off it myself cause im too far away to do ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

How can i make spotify not play songs ive already heard?

Like why is it when I play the indie radio itll play the same 20 songs over and over instead of the hundreds of other indie songs im sure it has. I like those 20 seconds and don't want to "block" those songs, I just dont want to only hear it when I k...

• Casual Listener
  • Like why is it when I play the indie radio itll play the same 20 songs over and over instead of the hundreds of other indie songs im sure it has.   I like those 20 seconds and don't want to "b...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Billing

I first started with Spotify through Sprint, but I recently unsubscribed, because I no longer use Spotify, but I am still being billed through my phone company. I spoke to them about the issue but was told that I would have to speak with Spotify. Can...

• I first started with Spotify through Sprint, but I recently unsubscribed, because I no longer use Spotify, but I am still being billed through my phone company. I spoke to them about the issue but wa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player not playing through playlist

Currently have an issue whereby the webplayer will not play more than one song in any playlist before reverting back to what appears to be the discover playylist. It will happily play consequential songs in whatever this 'default' playlist is. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Currently have an issue whereby the webplayer will not play more than one song in any playlist before reverting back to what appears to be the discover playylist. It will happily play consequential s...
  • RoyMootoosamy
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes