Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio Cuts Out on PS3

I'm attempting to connect my phone to my ps3 as I've done before, and I'm following all the instructions, but I'm having problems with the audio. When I play a song, it'll play, but the audio stops and pauses every ten seconds. Help?

• I'm attempting to connect my phone to my ps3 as I've done before, and I'm following all the instructions, but I'm having problems with the audio. When I play a song, it'll play, but the audio stops a...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 problem

My PS4 is having problems playing songs on Spotify I have to press the play button 5-8 times before the song plays, this happens all the time.Has anyone else experienced this problem and is there going to be a update to fix thisMany thanksSteve

• Casual Listener
  • My PS4 is having problems playing songs on Spotify I have to press the play button 5-8 times before the song plays, this happens all the time. Has anyone else experienced this problem and is there g...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline songs does not appear

Hey guys, I need help so badly "Songs" won't appear offline on my laptop, as well as my iPad.

• Hey guys, I need help so badly 😭 "Songs" won't appear offline on my laptop, as well as my iPad.
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Windows Phone][Other] Spotify free on windows phone

In 2014, Spotify promised Windows Phone users free ad-supported shuffle-play streaming service. In addition, the app description in the market also says "Spotify is now free on Windows Phone."However, when logging in, it turns out users need a premiu...

• Casual Listener
  • In 2014, Spotify promised Windows Phone users free ad-supported shuffle-play streaming service. In addition, the app description in the market also says "Spotify is now free on Windows Phone." Howev...
  • Ellery_Cheng
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Windows Phone
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify web player not loading in Chrome or Firefox

A few weeks ago I noticed that the Spotify web player would only work sporadically on my Chromebook at work. I can sometimes get it to load a song here and there, but clicking on almost everything results in that little spinning wheel that never load...

• Music Fan
  • A few weeks ago I noticed that the Spotify web player would only work sporadically on my Chromebook at work. I can sometimes get it to load a song here and there, but clicking on almost everything re...
  • cmallen
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

WP7 problemas de reproducción

En toda la música se pausa antes de terminar las canciones, pueden ayudarme por favor? Que hago?

• Casual Listener
  • En toda la música se pausa antes de terminar las canciones, pueden ayudarme por favor? Que hago?
  • triciagm
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify playlist web poll

Hello,for my birthday party I want to give my guests the choice to vote songs into a a Spotify playlist from their mobile devices to a host computer running Spotify. Is that possible in any way? I imagine something like a website where everyone knowi...

• Hello, for my birthday party I want to give my guests the choice to vote songs into a a Spotify playlist from their mobile devices to a host computer running Spotify. Is that possible in any way? I ...
  • nerdsquirrel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Playlist Order

I was able to change my playlist order before the system change/redesign. Now I just get a circle icon with a diagonal in it when I try to drag and drop songs to a new place in the playlist. I've tried clicking on the song and artist headings, but it...

• I was able to change my playlist order before the system change/redesign. Now I just get a circle icon with a diagonal in it when I try to drag and drop songs to a new place in the playlist. I've tri...
  • LotSaucedo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All my playlists disappeared

Hi, i had about ten playlists in my liberary and they all disappeared. I changed nothing and I can still find them, when I use Spotify over the Fire-TV-Stick. Can someone tell me what to do? Greetings Paul

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i had about ten playlists in my liberary and they all disappeared. I changed nothing and I can still find them, when I use Spotify over the Fire-TV-Stick. Can someone tell me what to do?...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Private Playlist

Hi! I sent my secret playlist to one of my friends, but it shows up as public on his account and he can't make it secret. How can I make it to where he can have my playlist as secret? Thanks.

• Hi! I sent my secret playlist to one of my friends, but it shows up as public on his account and he can't make it secret. How can I make it to where he can have my playlist as secret? Thanks.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Speeches

For some reasone i can not hear speeches by Marthing Luther King J.r nor charlie chaplin while on my head phones, only through phone speaker. Weekdays up with that?

• Casual Listener
  • For some reasone i can not hear speeches by Marthing Luther King J.r nor charlie chaplin while on my head phones, only through phone speaker. Weekdays up with that?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

installing musixmatch app on phone results in spanish lyrics for 'my way' from sinatra

Well, this is truly awful.For quite some time i've been spammed by the windows Spotify app to install the musixmatch app on my phone. I disregarded this spam for a long time. But now, under the influence of a glass of Single Malt, i decided to give i...

• Visitor
  • Well, this is truly awful. For quite some time i've been spammed by the windows Spotify app to install the musixmatch app on my phone. I disregarded this spam for a long time. But now, under the inf...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Samsung Smart TV] How do i create a new playlist folder?

How do i create a new playlist on the Samsung Smart TV Spotify app using the TV remote? every song i save has to go in the default one named 'Starred' ?

• Visitor
  • How do i create a new playlist on the Samsung Smart TV Spotify app using the TV remote? every song i save has to go in the default one named 'Starred' ?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Chromecast album pictures

Hi, when I stream Spotify on chromecast from my android device, it only shows spotify on my tv. It used to show the album or the song, plus the next and previous song pictures. How can I undo that setting?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, when I stream Spotify on chromecast from my android device, it only shows spotify on my tv. It used to show the album or the song, plus the next and previous song pictures. How can I undo that se...
  • chandersen
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discover Weekly

Is there any way I can get the songs from last week's playlist back?? I loved it so much! I thought I saved it, but apparantly not. Now they're gone and I don't care for this week's playlist at all... Please help, I can't remember the titles nor the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any way I can get the songs from last week's playlist back?? I loved it so much! I thought I saved it, but apparantly not. Now they're gone and I don't care for this week's playlist at all.....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Removes Tracks from Playlist??

I recently noticed or honestly awhile ago that Spotify removes specific songs from my Offline Playlist, unfortunately I don't notice this right away cause my main playlist has about 400 tracks...I have found out about this when I came across music I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently noticed or honestly awhile ago that Spotify removes specific songs from my Offline Playlist, unfortunately I don't notice this right away cause my main playlist has about 400 tracks...I ha...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

WP 8.1 latest update really laggy and slow.

Hello. I have been experiencing really terrible lag with my WP spotify app lately.When app is playing on backround and i want to change the playlist or even song, the app takes really long to respond.So i'm experiencing really disturbing lag and free...

• Hello.   I have been experiencing really terrible lag with my WP spotify app lately. When app is playing on backround and i want to change the playlist or even song, the app takes really long...
  • Airton_Gomes
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Notifications dont works

Hi all, just two weeks I dont get notifications in web player. I tried to install desktop version and its same for my account. Any solution?

• Hi all, just two weeks I dont get notifications in web player. I tried to install desktop version and its same for my account. Any solution?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't download the app on Windows Phone 8

Hi, recently you have launched Spotify in my country so I want have it on my cell phone but in store says: "This application is not available on your device...". Then I don't know how have it, my phone is a Nokia Lumia 520 with Windows Phone 8

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, recently you have launched Spotify in my country so I want have it on my cell phone but in store says: "This application is not available on your device...". Then I don't know how have it, my pho...
  • wolftickets
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

[Windows mobile 10] Lost all offline songs

Today I lost all offline sync songs on my mobile. This happened in the past before when my phone was running Windows 8.1 but apparently it's no better with Windows 10. The steps are the following: - open spotify- for some reason it crashes and I get ...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I lost all offline sync songs on my mobile. This happened in the past before when my phone was running Windows 8.1 but apparently it's no better with Windows 10.   The steps are the foll...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes