Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Album disappeared after connecting to Chromecast

Hi, I was listening to a new album by polish rapper O.S.T.R. over the last couple of days and after I tried to play it on my Chromecast that album completely disappeared from Spotify. I opened it in the browser and I still see that all the tracks are...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was listening to a new album by polish rapper O.S.T.R. over the last couple of days and after I tried to play it on my Chromecast that album completely disappeared from Spotify. I opened it in ...
  • martinaus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to access my spotify profile and playlists

I cannot get into my spotify profile but could still access my playlists. My friends cannot see my profile either. My profile does come up on the search but one you click on it or click on the profile on the top right it comes up "please go online to...

• I cannot get into my spotify profile but could still access my playlists. My friends cannot see my profile either. My profile does come up on the search but one you click on it or click on the profil...
  • sol83
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Personal account not working on smart tv

Hey I have spotify premium and I just found the app for my Vizio smart tv and logged in but my account information is incorrect, there's a bunch of numbers as my name and my account photo doesn't show up. My library play lists don't show up either an...

• Hey I have spotify premium and I just found the app for my Vizio smart tv and logged in but my account information is incorrect, there's a bunch of numbers as my name and my account photo doesn't sho...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Isle of FLightless Birds by Twenty One Pilots gets cut off at 3:14

The song mentioned in the subject always gets cut off at 3 minutes and 14 seconds, no matter what I try. Does anyone know why and also why Spotify doesnt have a "contact us" link?

• Casual Listener
  • The song mentioned in the subject always gets cut off at 3 minutes and 14 seconds, no matter what I try.  Does anyone know why and also why Spotify doesnt have a "contact us" link? 
  • LI5
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All my music has gone

Could anyone pleaseeeee help I always listen to my Spotify songs through my aux in my car, however today the app has updated itself and all my music is gone???

• Could anyone pleaseeeee help I always listen to my Spotify songs through my aux in my car, however today the app has updated itself and all my music is gone???
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chart widgets return 504 errors

I might have missed the updates on these, but you used to be able to HTML embed a widget to list the most streamed tracks with following URL:http://charts.spotify.com/embed/charts/most_streamed/us/latest These however started returning 504 response c...

• I might have missed the updates on these, but you used to be able to HTML embed a widget to list the most streamed tracks with following URL: http://charts.spotify.com/embed/charts/most_streamed/us/...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is the webplayer supposed to look like the phone app version?

I miss the old spotify webplayer, why did u change itAnd it's so buggy it hurts my soul, aghhhIt won't let me play any song I saved at all, it was working at first earlier but now it's not >:C The only reason I'm using webplayer is because after havi...

• Casual Listener
  • I miss the old spotify webplayer, why did u change it And it's so buggy it hurts my soul, aghhh It won't let me play any song I saved at all, it was working at first earlier but now it's not >:C...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems in Chrome

Windows 7 Pro with Chrome Version 49.0.2623.87 (which is the latest version as of this posting) Spotify has been acting up for the last 3-4 months and I can't get it to behave. After an amount of time (it varies from just a few songs to a few hours) ...

• Regular
  • Windows 7 Pro with Chrome Version 49.0.2623.87 (which is the latest version as of this posting)   Spotify has been acting up for the last 3-4 months and I can't get it to behave. After an...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Play Songs on Web Player

Brief description of the issue: Whenever I go to the Spotify Webplayer, the Webplayer greets me with "To enjoy Spotify, please install Adobe Flash, it's free." but I already have the latest verison of flash. Then, after the message pops up, it disapp...

• Gig Goer
  • Brief description of the issue: Whenever I go to the Spotify Webplayer, the Webplayer greets me with "To enjoy Spotify, please install Adobe Flash, it's free." but I already have the latest verison o...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WP- All bugs i've seen in one post ^^

W7 X64 / FF45.0 X64 / I7 4.2Ghz / internet 90Mbps Down/ 5Mbps Up Hello, After some month, i've seen so many bugs. They aren't solved at the moment. by order of fréquence of bug: From 10/15 time a day to 1or 2 time a day. each days i have near 30/40 p...

CaptureSPOT1.PNG CaptureSPOT2.PNG CaptureSPOT3.PNG CaptureSPOT4.PNG
  • Visitor
  •  W7 X64 / FF45.0 X64 / I7 4.2Ghz / internet 90Mbps Down/ 5Mbps Up   Hello,   After some month, i've seen so many bugs. They aren't solved at the moment.   by order of fréque...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account has probably not yet activated for playlist customization

Alright. So, I have this Spotify Account about 6 months, and in all this time I used Premium.Today, I tried to change my Playlist - Party (EDM), with 276 songs - picture, but I didn't see the "Edit" button. So I went to Google search about it, and I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Alright. So, I have this Spotify Account about 6 months, and in all this time I used Premium. Today, I tried to change my Playlist - Party (EDM), with 276 songs - picture, but I didn't see the ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Shuffle play

Can somebody tell me how to turn off my shuffle play

• Casual Listener
  • Can somebody tell me how to turn off my shuffle play
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 | Spotify stops w/o any reason

Hi Spotify users and support, I'm facing a problem when I try to listed to Spotify on my PlayStation 4. The issue is that when I try to listen to Spotify (I have premium account), after 3~5 minutes when new song is launched(just to specify I select p...

• Hi Spotify users and support,   I'm facing a problem when I try to listed to Spotify on my PlayStation 4. The issue is that when I try to listen to Spotify (I have premium account), after...
  • totallywasted79
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Problem with sorting playlists after update

Hello everyone, I have Spotify Premium on my Windows Phone 8. After the last Spotify app update I noticed a problem with my playlists - they were usually sorted by the newest songs on top, however now it is another way round, the oldest are on top. I...

• Hello everyone,   I have Spotify Premium on my Windows Phone 8. After the last Spotify app update I noticed a problem with my playlists - they were usually sorted by the newest songs on top, h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on ps4 is not working properly

I use spotify on my ps4 and HTC one mobile phone, on my phone it works perfectly but if I connect it to my ps4 I have to press play about ten times before a song will play and most times it just won't play at all. Even if I use spotify solely on my p...

• I use spotify on my ps4 and HTC one mobile phone, on my phone it works perfectly but if I connect it to my ps4 I have to press play about ten times before a song will play and most times it just won'...
  • RhysBywater
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't reinstall Spotify on Windows Phone 8 (Lumia 730)

I was having some bugs with Spotify and the Storage information indicated it took 30 Gb (impossible), so I uninstalled Spotify this morning. Since then, it's been impossible to reinstall it, as I keep getting an error message, asking me to check if m...

• Visitor
  • I was having some bugs with Spotify and the Storage information indicated it took 30 Gb (impossible), so I uninstalled Spotify this morning.  Since then, it's been impossible to reinstall it, a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play certain playlist

Hi, I'm not able to play my playlist 'radio favorites' although I can play every other playlist or songs by browsing. It lists most of the songs in the playlist but nothing happens when I press play or double click any song in the playlist. I'vre tri...

• Hi,   I'm not able to play my playlist 'radio favorites' although I can play every other playlist or songs by browsing. It lists most of the songs in the playlist but nothing happens when I pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify changes playlist

When I start a playlist, any playlist, after the first song (or if I skip to the next song) Spotify will start playing a different playlist. It's always the same playlist that replaces my choice. I've tried to log out and back in, I've tried to close...

• Casual Listener
  • When I start a playlist, any playlist, after the first song (or if I skip to the next song) Spotify will start playing a different playlist. It's always the same playlist that replaces my choice.&nbs...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly Playlist not updating (WP8.1)

Hi, I haven't had a new Discover Weekly playlist in several weeks. I've tried unistalling/reinstalling the app and unfollowing/refollowing the playlist but have had no luck. Any ideas?

• Hi,   I haven't had a new Discover Weekly playlist in several weeks. I've tried unistalling/reinstalling the app and unfollowing/refollowing the playlist but have had no luck.   Any ide...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant play extern playlists

since a few days i am unable to play songs from a playlist i follow. All songs from my own playlists work but if i search for another playlist or follow any playlist an click play on a song or on the playlist itself spotify doesnt do anything. I am u...

• since a few days i am unable to play songs from a playlist i follow. All songs from my own playlists work but if i search for another playlist or follow any playlist an click play on a song or on the...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes