Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing language (Windows Phone)

While the newest update for the app is truly amazing, and finally makes the app work like desired, it has changed my language to some scandinavian language. How do I change it back to Dutch? I'm using the most up-to-date version on Windows Phone 8.

• Gig Goer
  • While the newest update for the app is truly amazing, and finally makes the app work like desired, it has changed my language to some scandinavian language. How do I change it back to Dutch? I'm usin...
  • Lexieeuh
  • Gig Goer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing Local FIles

Hi, I deleted some songs from my local files by misstake.How can I get them back?I don't get that.Please help!

• Regular
  • Hi, I deleted some songs from my local files by misstake. How can I get them back? I don't get that. Please help!
  • Jcop12
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 3.0 Update - Windows Phone

Hurraahhh! Spotify has been updated to 3.0. Great news! However... still no free listening? I don't get it, is there a reason why this can't be done? How hard is it to have a level playing field for the 3 major phone OS's?

• Casual Listener
  • Hurraahhh! Spotify has been updated to 3.0. Great news!   However... still no free listening? I don't get it, is there a reason why this can't be done?   How hard is it to have a le...
  • musabasjo
  • Music Fan
  • 43 replies
  • 5 likes
  • WP 8
  • 43 replies
  • 5 likes

Albums missing / disappearing?

Hey! I recognized, that some newer albums are missing... :-( The Black Keys - "Turn Blue" (The single "Fever" is available... :-O) Wolfmother - "New Crown" And over night the album "Steal the Light" from The Cat Empire disappeared... Whats going on t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I recognized, that some newer albums are missing... :-( The Black Keys - "Turn Blue" (The single "Fever" is available... :-O) Wolfmother - "New Crown" And over night the album "Steal the Light...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes

Desired Album

I would REALLY like to see Chuck Mangione Alive! (1972) in the library. This has been a tough find for me, and one of the reasons I joined was hoping to find it here.

• I would REALLY like to see Chuck Mangione Alive! (1972) in the library.   This has been a tough find for me, and one of the reasons I joined was hoping to find it here.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Typo on a song

Hey there, I just wanted to let you guys at Spotify know that you mispelt a song title. I'm not sure that's the right place to do that but anyway. The song is "West Country Girl" by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, and in Spotify it's spelt "Counrty" inste...

• Hey there,   I just wanted to let you guys at Spotify know that you mispelt a song title. I'm not sure that's the right place to do that but anyway. The song is "West Country Girl" by Nick C...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Airplay versus Smart TV

Hi there, I've just discovered Spotify App on my Samsung smart TV streams at 160 instead than 320, so I'm not getting all the advantages of my premium account. Therefore, I'm thinking of buying airport express and stream from iPad. Question: can soun...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I've just discovered Spotify App on my Samsung smart TV streams at 160 instead than 320, so I'm not getting all the advantages of my premium account.   Therefore, I'm thinking of b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Logging into community outside of home network

Hello community, Does anyone know why you may get an "IP Address error" when trying to log into the Spotify community while away from my home network? Kinda a bummer when I'm trying to log in from the office or from out of town.

• Community Legend
  • Hello community,   Does anyone know why you may get an "IP Address error" when trying to log into the Spotify community while away from my home network?   Kinda a bummer when I'm tr...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos not working with Spotify Premium - 'the Spotify account information is not valid'

Having recent upgraded to Spotify Premium I have tried to play songs through the Sonos App. All my playlists are visable on the Sonos App, however when I try and play a song I receive the following error - 'the Spotify account information is not vali...

• Having recent upgraded to Spotify Premium I have tried to play songs through the Sonos App. All my playlists are visable on the Sonos App, however when I try and play a song I  receive the follo...
  • robindb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Loud noise during playback at the start on each track when using Lumia 720 phone speaker.

Hi, have anyone experiencing a loud noise at the start of each track? When playing song via phone speaker? I'm using Windows Phone.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, have anyone experiencing a loud noise at the start of each track? When playing song via phone speaker? I'm using Windows Phone.
  • JennH
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks Skipping when clicking on window!

[WP7] Having playlist issues [BB] Song not playing [WP8] Client stops working Spotify keeps on skipping my songs when I click on my teamspeak 3window/app on the taskbar. Help!

• Casual Listener
  • [WP7] Having playlist issues [BB] Song not playing [WP8] Client stops working   Spotify keeps on skipping my songs when I click on my teamspeak 3window/app on the taskbar....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
    SONOS
    Symbian
    WP 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

sonos

Spotify has been working ok but today today it won't access Spotify from my sonos devices.ive check all connections and there working fine. It just errors saying there's a problem with the search. Or it fails to play music already linked?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify has been working ok but today today it won't access Spotify from my sonos devices. ive check all connections and there working fine. It just errors saying there's a problem with the search...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Sonos

This is the first time that this has occured but on my iPhone when I trried to play music from a Spotify playlist on Sonos, no playlists were shown. So I removed to application from Sonos and tried to re-add it. However after selecting the 'I already...

• This is the first time that this has occured but on my iPhone when I trried to play music from a Spotify playlist on Sonos, no playlists were shown. So I removed to application from Sonos and tried t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 7 likes

Spotify not working on sonos

Just come home to find spotify won't play on my Sonos system. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify but nothing seems to be working. Anyone else having problems tonight? Any solutions?

• Casual Listener
  • Just come home to find spotify won't play on my Sonos system. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify but nothing seems to be working. Anyone else having problems tonight? Any solutions?
  • Francois42
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

[Windows Phone 8] snap at beginning of some Songs

Hallo, i am user of a Nokia lumia 1520. I am Premium-User. I am using it with my WiFi-Network. I triead streaming with mobile dada connection. I triead a re-installation. App-Version: 2.0 Core-Version: 0.6.4.113.gf895e1a1 I have downlaoded songs and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo, i am user of a Nokia lumia 1520. I am Premium-User. I am using it with my WiFi-Network. I triead streaming with mobile dada connection. I triead a re-installation.   App-Ver...
  • bortim
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
    WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Suggested devices for the gym

Hi there I currently have an iphone that I use to listen offline. But going to the gym, an iphone is a bit bulky. Is there anything else I can use to sync with spotify and use offline? I was thinking an ipod shuffle but guessing that won't work as (I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there   I currently have an iphone that I use to listen offline. But going to the gym, an iphone is a bit bulky. Is there anything else I can use to sync with spotify and use offline? I w...
  • tpstom
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app for LG Smart tv 2012 models 65LM620T etc

I have LG Smart TV and have asked LG support about when Spotify app will be available? They "kindly" sent me to Spotify to ask, since according to them Spotify is responsible for developing these apps... Does this mean there's no sponsoring at all? L...

• I have LG Smart TV and have asked LG support about when Spotify app will be available?   They "kindly" sent me to Spotify to ask, since according to them Spotify is responsible for developin...
  • taudornellas
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Generation Freakshow by Feeder has vanished!

The album Generation Freakshow by Feeder has vanished from Spotify, although the bands other albums remain. No announcement was made by the band on their facebook/twitter pages or website about the removal of this album which makes me think it is a p...

• Regular
  • The album Generation Freakshow by Feeder has vanished from Spotify, although the bands other albums remain. No announcement was made by the band on their facebook/twitter pages or website about the r...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes