Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Vizio M-Series TV

Hi there fellow Spotify fans. I wanted to see if anyone knows if the Spotify music app on the Vizio M-Series TV's will recieve an update anytime soon. The app works okay, but doesn't have crossfade or other popular features. I just thought I'd ask th...

• Music Fan
  • Hi there fellow Spotify fans. I wanted to see if anyone knows if the Spotify music app on the Vizio M-Series TV's will recieve an update anytime soon. The app works okay, but doesn't have crossfade o...
  • emveepee
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist not appearing in the "add to" menu

I have currently have 9 playlists. When I'm listening to a song from someone else's playlist and want to add it to one of mine, I click on the "..." and then "add to". The "add to" menu only has 4 of my playlists listed and a few other options such a...

• Casual Listener
  • I have currently have 9 playlists.  When I'm listening to a song from someone else's playlist and want to add it to one of mine, I click on the "..." and then "add to".  The "add to" menu o...
  • ZKONE
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player - Arranging Songs in Playlist

When I create a playlist; the spotify web player wont let me click & drag tracks to a different order then how they were originally added. I've triedmultiple computer running Windows 7 as well as using Chrome &Internet Explorer & my Android using the...

• When I create a playlist; the spotify web player wont let me click & drag tracks to a different order then how they were originally added. I've triedmultiple computer running Windows 7 ...
  • astraelis
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips Spotify speakers not working

Spotify recognises the speaker is available to link to through 'available device's' but will not connect, using premium on a Sony z3 compact. Any ideas?

• Spotify recognises the speaker is available to link to through 'available device's' but will not connect, using premium on a Sony z3 compact. Any ideas?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player in Chrome Pausing Intermittently (as if buffering)

Operating System: ChromeOS (v49)Browser: Chrome 49Flash: 21.0.0JS enabled: YesLine speed: 5.7 Mbps (am able to steam youtube and vimeo in 720+ seamlessly) I have noticed an issue that happens anywhere from 2 times a song to every 3rd song and am unab...

• Visitor
  • Operating System: ChromeOS (v49) Browser: Chrome 49 Flash: 21.0.0 JS enabled: Yes Line speed: 5.7 Mbps (am able to steam youtube and vimeo in 720+ seamlessly)   I have noticed an issue tha...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Issues with playback on latest version of Windows 10 Mobile

Hi Spotify I'm having major issues with playback stuttering on bluetooth, difficutlies with playing songs and performance issues (not responding to user input) on Spotify and the latest version of Windows 10 Mobile. Thought you might want to know thi...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi Spotify   I'm having major issues with playback stuttering on bluetooth, difficutlies with playing songs and performance issues (not responding to user input) on Spotify and the latest vers...
  • zapach_starca
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

The audio is not working on the web player !

I've tried to start a song but i hear nothing !I thought that the problem is from my computer so i restarted it but still same problem !Facebook audio is working but not spotify .Browser console errors are mentioned below : https://jkqsrbnhpn.spotilo...

• I've tried to start a song but i hear nothing ! I thought that the problem is from my computer so i restarted it but still same problem ! Facebook audio is working but not spotify . Browser consol...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't play album

Has anyone come across an album that will not play? Album is Air Farina by Mark Farina. Everytime I click to play entire album or a selected song, it defaults to the next album's first song and bypasses Air Farina. This is on the Spotify Web Player i...

• Has anyone come across an album that will not play?  Album is Air Farina by Mark Farina.  Everytime I click to play entire album or a selected song, it defaults to the next album's first so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! blackberry

Why isn't there support for BlackBerry 10

• Why isn't there support for BlackBerry 10
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
    Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[ONKYO TX-NR515] Unavailability of playlist

Hello members of this board I've been searching the web for hours but I was unable to find a complete answer so therefor my question to the board. Let me start of with my givens : A premium spotify account, an Onkyo TX-NR515 with latest firmware, an ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello members of this board   I've been searching the web for hours but I was unable to find a complete answer so therefor my question to the board.   Let me start of with my givens : A...
  • erikhuysmans
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Wifi not used by app leading to high data usage on 4g

Hi all, I was listening to spotify on Extreme quality and thinking it was connected via Wifi. At least the phone was connecteed all the time (very stable connection) and the icon for wifi was shown. However, i used up 800 mb (all my data for this mon...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I was listening to spotify on Extreme quality and thinking it was connected via Wifi. At least the phone was connecteed all the time (very stable connection) and the icon for wifi wa...
  • llammers
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS to Chromecast - Playback Settings

when i'm streaming to chromecast from iphone, the playback settings in spotify are unavailable. what streaming quality is spotify using in this case, and what EQ settings? If it isn't 320 can you explain how I can get that quality using these two dev...

• Casual Listener
  • when i'm streaming to chromecast from iphone, the playback settings in spotify are unavailable. what streaming quality is spotify using in this case, and what EQ settings? If it isn't 320 can you exp...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast play order

Hi,I've a few issues with chromecast (the new one)1. When switching albums the new album starts to play at the same track number the old one was playing at2. Sometimes the track playing hasn't changed but on the screen it shows a different track3. Th...

• Hi, I've a few issues with chromecast (the new one) 1. When switching albums the new album starts to play at the same track number the old one was playing at 2. Sometimes the track playing h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LG Smart TV APP

Hi Guys, i have a little question. Iam Using the Spotify App in my LG Smart Tv and it works fine. But the search function is really slow with a normal remote device. You installed on PC / Android the function "Connect with device" and i can search so...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys,   i have a little question. 😉   Iam Using the Spotify App in my LG Smart Tv and it works fine.   But the search function is really slow with a normal remote device. &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play downloaded songs when in offline mode(Windows Phone 8)

I've downloaded most of my playlists onto my phone, but when I'm disconnected from the internet, if I try to play a song a message pops up saying "This song is unavailable in offline mode." When I'm in the playlists section, all of my downloaded play...

• I've downloaded most of my playlists onto my phone, but when I'm disconnected from the internet, if I try to play a song a message pops up saying "This song is unavailable in offline mode."  Whe...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How do I know if I have been blocked by a user

I am not sure if this is in the correct thread, but I was curious if there is any way to know if you have been blocked by a user? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • I am not sure if this is in the correct thread, but I was curious if there is any way to know if you have been blocked by a user? Thank you.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify on windows phone 8.1 problem with the app

Hi, I have a big problem In my Lumia 640. I can't use the app in online mode because the app continuously keeps loading, when I go offline the app runs right. But I can't listen music online. I tried uninstalling the app and installing it again but t...

• Hi, I have a big problem In my Lumia 640. I can't use the app in online mode because the app continuously keeps loading, when I go offline the app runs right. But I can't listen music online. I tried...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

all my songs deleted and many random songs added???

last 2 weeks from time to time i saw some random songs added to my music library and deleted them everytime. today i tried to hear my music as usual then recived a message that someone else hearing songs from other device (i dont remmeber the excat m...

• last 2 weeks from time to time i saw some random songs added to my music library and deleted them everytime. today i tried to hear my music as usual then recived a message that someone else hearing s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Non-Profits

Hi, all! I'm wondering if anyone has had success with the Non-Profit profile application. I've applied twice now and haven't heard anything back from Spotify. I think it's a great tool and would be ultimately one of the most useful social media profi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, all! I'm wondering if anyone has had success with the Non-Profit profile application. I've applied twice now and haven't heard anything back from Spotify.   I think it's a great tool and w...
  • gilmorefestival
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Ps4 saying error connecting to psn

So I created a new account and had all my stuff transfered from fb account. I signed out of app on ps4 but when I try to load up Spotify now to sign in with new account I get the error connecting to Playstation network please try again later. Well la...

• So I created a new account and had all my stuff transfered from fb account. I signed out of app on ps4 but when I try to load up Spotify now to sign in with new account I get the error connecting to ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes