Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player not playing through playlist

Currently have an issue whereby the webplayer will not play more than one song in any playlist before reverting back to what appears to be the discover playylist. It will happily play consequential songs in whatever this 'default' playlist is. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Currently have an issue whereby the webplayer will not play more than one song in any playlist before reverting back to what appears to be the discover playylist. It will happily play consequential s...
  • RoyMootoosamy
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Amazon Echo

Hi, my name is Leandro.I have an Argentinian Spotify Account, and i want to know if i can connect it to Amazon Echo, or the account must be from USA.Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my name is Leandro. I have an Argentinian Spotify Account, and i want to know if i can connect it to Amazon Echo, or the account must be from USA. Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on PS4 won't play any songs?

I can't use spotify on my PlayStation any more. Everytime i click play the it skips to pause again immidiately.. Very frustrating as my Premium Account is useless now. Logging Out doesn't fix the Problem, neither does reinstalling.Any help?:/ThanksJu...

• I can't use spotify on my PlayStation any more. Everytime i click play the it skips to pause again immidiately.. Very frustrating as my Premium Account is useless now. Logging Out doesn't fix the Pro...
  • Baggaba
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Music not playing offline with premium.

I bought premium and I downloaded my playlist so I could listen offline but it only lets me listen to a few songs. If I try to play any other songs offline it will just sit there and not play.

• Regular
  • I bought premium and I downloaded my playlist so I could listen offline but it only lets me listen to a few songs. If I try to play any other songs offline it will just sit there and not play.
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Mobile 10

So now that Spotify for WM is practically unusable I have just one question...Are we gonna get the update at all in this lifetime?

• So now that Spotify for WM is practically unusable I have just one question...Are we gonna get the update at all in this lifetime?
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify Connect not shuffling properly

It seems to me that whenever I start a shuffle on my phone and transfer to play on another device (my computer) via Spotify Connect, the same 20-30 songs are shuffled but not the entire playlist. It happens to when I shuffle a playlist folder and whe...

• Regular
  • It seems to me that whenever I start a shuffle on my phone and transfer to play on another device (my computer) via Spotify Connect, the same 20-30 songs are shuffled but not the entire playlist. It ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't select songs to play in my "Songs" tab.

Hi there, I'm a premium spotify user and just now I haven't been able to individually select a song that I want to play on the webplayer from my "Songs" tab. When I click the song it won't play and whatever I was playing before just stops playing all...

• Hi there,   I'm a premium spotify user and just now I haven't been able to individually select a song that I want to play on the webplayer from my "Songs" tab. When I click the song it won't p...
  • momozachy
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add songs to some of my playlists

Just yesterday, I could add songs to my playlist 'focus'. Now, though, when I click 'add to > playlist', 'focus' does not appear as an option, although several other of my current playlists do. Ideas anyone? I use Windows 10 and the Spotify Web Playe...

• Just yesterday, I could add songs to my playlist 'focus'.  Now, though, when I click 'add to > playlist', 'focus' does not appear as an option, although several other of my current playlists ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows phone: Can't play song from search

I can't play music if I use search function. Nothing happens if I press a song from the list. But if I choose song from my playlist, song is played normally. Offline feature is disabled and I have nothing loaded to my phone. This happens with WP8.1 a...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't  play music if I use search function. Nothing happens if I press a song from the list. But if I choose song from my playlist, song is played normally. Offline feature is disabled and I h...
  • melodk
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • WP 8
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

How to play no-spotify music?

I have files saved at my Windows 10 mobile and I want add them at an offline playlist (along with other synchronized songs) to play all themBut how I see my files from \music folder?

• Gig Goer
  • I have files saved at my Windows 10 mobile and I want add them at an offline playlist (along with other synchronized songs) to play all them But how I see my files from \music folder?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect not working on FireTV

After installing Spotify Connect On my FireTV I was expecting to see it on my devices, but nothing happens and troubleshooting is next to impossible. - Premium User- Using the same Wifi network.- Ensured that I'm using the latest versions from the ap...

• Music Fan
  • After installing Spotify Connect On my FireTV I was expecting to see it on my devices, but nothing happens and troubleshooting is next to impossible.   - Premium User - Using the same Wifi ne...
  • upsfeup
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing a Song Track from Spotify to Facebook - Plays partial song

Use the track link ( https://open.spotify.com/track/5JwRsRtSb516LyD4GmRd4j) option which I past into a Facebook status, only plays a partial track. Mostly picks up in the middle of a tune and limits the play to a few seconds. I'm trying to get a full...

• Use the track link ( https://open.spotify.com/track/5JwRsRtSb516LyD4GmRd4j) option which I past into a Facebook status, only plays a partial track.  Mostly picks up in the middle of a tune ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

"You cannot add tracks to a playlist you don't own"

We are using a heroku deployed app to Heroku (http://benchmark.co.uk/blog/slackbox-spotify-playlist-collaboration-through-slack/) and while it worked for a few days it now returns the message "You cannot add tracks to a playlist you don't own". I've ...

• We are using a heroku deployed app to Heroku (http://benchmark.co.uk/blog/slackbox-spotify-playlist-collaboration-through-slack/) and while it worked for a few days it now returns the message "Y...
  • sillyoldbear
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Samsung Smart TV Issues

My smartTV Samsung mod. UE55ES8005UXXE has a problem with playing from my Spotify playlist. Iy Takes some minutes before starting to play, and after different varuations it stops playing-startsagain-stops.After a while it stops completely, and a red ...

• My smartTV Samsung mod. UE55ES8005UXXE has a problem with playing from my Spotify playlist. Iy Takes some minutes before starting to play, and after different varuations it stops playing-startsagain-...
  • molle89
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

We need an option to select where store music

We need such opton to select if we want use internal storage or SDI have read than for Android users isn't an option but Spotify use the storage with more free space (it is usually SD)But at Windows Phone and Windows 10 mobile I saw than no work at t...

• Gig Goer
  • We need such opton to select if we want use internal storage or SD I have read than for Android users isn't an option but Spotify use the storage with more free space (it is usually SD) But at Wind...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Notifications not working

About two/three months ago my notfications stop working, i dont get notification of any new music that is added or update that is made in the playlists that i follow. I already try to reinstall the aplicattion and that dont work Hope that i can get s...

• About two/three months ago my notfications stop working, i dont get notification of any new music that is added or update that is made in the playlists that i follow.   I already try to reinst...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Samsung
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Teufel Raumfeld - Multiroom

Hi, I bought a Teufel Raumfeld System with the intention to play spotify in my whole house. The first look (integration of spotify in raumfeld) seems to be great. Unfortunately I recognized that it is not possible to play the spotify sound simultaneo...

• Hi,   I bought a Teufel Raumfeld System with the intention to play spotify in my whole house. The first look (integration of spotify in raumfeld) seems to be great. Unfortunately I recognized ...
  • fabel-haf
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

CTRL+F

Doesn't work. It used to work, now it's gone. Why?

• Doesn't work. It used to work, now it's gone. Why?
  • cmallen
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Hi, I have the issue that my chromecast fails to log in. On both, Android and Dektop app it works fine but not the stream on the Chromecast. I read here: https://productforums.google.com/d/msg/chromecast/T45qfJrXDzE/WiJgdKn6CAAJ ... Also: my Facebook...

• Hi,   I have the issue that my chromecast fails to log in.   On both, Android and Dektop app it works fine but not the stream on the Chromecast.   I read here: https://productfor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes