Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists won't delete?

Okay, so I have two playlists that I deleted and no longer show up in my side bar, but they show up under "public playlists" on my profile. How do I get these to go away? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, so I have two playlists that I deleted and no longer show up in my side bar, but they show up under "public playlists" on my profile. How do I get these to go away? Thanks! 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I deleted all of my starred songs and haven't heard back from support

Ok. So with the new feature of "my songs", i tried to copy and pasted all my starred songs into there. However, instead of crtl c and then v, i hit crtl x and then c. The x cut all the songs out, and the c copied the "blankness" thus clearing the pre...

• Ok. So with the new feature of "my songs", i tried to copy and pasted all my starred songs into there. However, instead of crtl c and then v, i hit crtl x and then c. The x cut all the songs out, and...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More Windows Phone issues... offline mode.

Right now, it's getting to the point none of my playlists "Play" I go to playlists, choose a song to start playing, it plays; and.... that's it! Nothing else plays. Also, I am annoyed about the fact that the times it used to play continuously, I'd be...

• Roadie
  • Right now, it's getting to the point none of my playlists "Play" I go to playlists, choose a song to start playing, it plays; and....   that's it!  Nothing else plays.   Also, ...
  • Joey1203
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • WP 8
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Unlike a Song?

How can I unlike a song? There used to be a feature for this but the new update killed it like "starring" I suppose? I really can't stand some artists or some overplayed songs so unliking was pretty useful for me. Is it dead? If not, how can I "ignor...

• Regular
  • How can I unlike a song? There used to be a feature for this but the new update killed it like "starring" I suppose?   I really can't stand some artists or some overplayed songs so unliking ...
  • vinternatt
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Jason Isbell - Southeastern not playing on windows download

I saw a prior post that this album would not play back in January. I reinstalled the windows player twice, but still will not play. It plays on my iPhone 5s and the "web player".

• Casual Listener
  • I saw a prior post that this album would not play back in January. I reinstalled the windows player twice, but still will not play.     It plays on my iPhone 5s and the "web player".
  • jlberg25
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect on Marantz Melody Media (M-CR610)

This product is SpotIfy enabled as far as I can see: http://www.marantz.co.uk/uk/products/pages/productdetails.aspx?catid=speakerdocks&subcatid=0&productid=melodymediamcr610 But is Spotify controlled from within the Spotify App (Android in my case) o...

• This product is SpotIfy enabled as far as I can see: http://www.marantz.co.uk/uk/products/pages/productdetails.aspx?catid=speakerdocks&subcatid=0&productid=melodymediamcr610   B...
  • DanielOverdeves
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Sonos - integration needs work

I've been using Spotify for around 3 years, and sonos for a little under 1. Such a great combination.. I notice Spotify have now changed their desktop UI so that rather than making it easy to add an album to a playlist, the simple op is now to "save"...

• Music Fan
  • I've been using Spotify for around 3 years, and sonos for a little under 1. Such a great combination..   I notice Spotify have now changed their desktop UI so that rather than making it easy...
  • camillo75
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 8 likes

Playlists und starred songs sind weg

Hallo spotify team, ich habe bereits mehrmals euren Kontraktservice versucht aber nie eine Antwort bekommen Seit einigen Monaten sind in meinem Account alle Playlists und starred songs weg. Ich weiß leider nicht wie ich diese wieder bekommen kann. Kö...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo spotify team, ich habe bereits mehrmals euren Kontraktservice versucht aber nie eine Antwort bekommen 😞 Seit einigen Monaten sind in meinem Account alle Playlists und starred songs weg. Ic...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Update Samsung TV app

Hi guys, When will the Samsung TV app be updated to reflect the new UI fetures of the new apps for desktop, smartphone. I have started "saving" music instead of using the playlist system (love it) and now have cant listen to new music on my Samsung T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   When will the Samsung TV app be updated to reflect the new UI fetures of the new apps for desktop, smartphone.    I have started "saving" music instead of using the ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

HELP...

My spotify search facility doesn t seem to be working? can anyone help at all please?

• My spotify search facility doesn t seem to be working? can anyone help at all please?  
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Entire album disappeared

I have been listening to the album Quebec by Ween for months and yesterday it just disappeared. The tracks in my playlist were all greyed out, and today they have actually been removed from my playlist. What happened?

• I have been listening to the album Quebec by Ween for months and yesterday it just disappeared.  The tracks in my playlist were all greyed out, and today they have actually been removed from my ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All my playlists disappeared?

I opened up spotify and all of my playlist were gone. I logged in logged out, even reinstalled the program, NOTHING !!3 years worth of playlist GONE??/ can anyone please help me ?

• Casual Listener
  • I opened up spotify and all of my playlist were gone. I logged in logged out, even reinstalled the program, NOTHING !! 3 years worth of playlist GONE??/ can anyone please help me ? 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Boxee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse new releases not working on Windows 7

I have tried logging out and logging back in again but since the last few versions of Spotify have been released, my BROWSE and NEW RELEASE functions have stopped working. Any suggestions would be greatly apprecaited. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried logging out and logging back in again but since the last few versions of Spotify have been released, my BROWSE and NEW RELEASE functions have stopped working. Any suggestions would be gr...
  • dwardu_vella
  • Music Fan
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My music on computer won't sync on iphone

Hi, I have added many Artists and Albums to My Music on computer but it won't sync with my iphone. I have to do it again onmy iphone and it is taking a very long time! Is it normal (if yes, its is a very stange choice)? How can I fix it? tks

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I have added many Artists and Albums to My Music on computer but it won't sync with my iphone. I have to do it again onmy iphone and it is taking a very long time! Is it normal (if y...
  • Charly_D
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where are the top lists? Nuvo, Sonos

I Have a Nuvo and apperenly Spotify is not avaiable for it so I bought a Sonos and am trying it but can not find the TOP lists. Basically that is the only hting I want. Am I missing it? Now I am paying if thery are not there I need to drop Spodifiy I...

• I Have a Nuvo and apperenly Spotify is not avaiable for it so I bought a Sonos and am trying it but can not find the TOP lists.  Basically that is the only hting I want.  Am I missing it?&n...
  • mkir875
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Starred Songs To The New Songs List

I love the new look of spotify but now my starred music is just a playlist? I just want it in that one place so if something happens then it is there. How do I move all the songs at one to the "songs" area? When I try to drag the playlist into it the...

• Regular
  • I love the new look of spotify but now my starred music is just a playlist? I just want it in that one place so if something happens then it is there. How do I move all the songs at one to the "songs...
  • cwoodman
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP8] Login fails - Uknown Error

Changed my FB password in response to HeartBleed and now I can't log into Spotify on any WP8 device. I've tried on a Lumia 920 and 925. Plus - and I'll post this in the iOS forum - when I go to log into Spotify on an iPod Touch, it says I'm trying to...

• Casual Listener
  • Changed my FB password in response to HeartBleed and now I can't log into Spotify on any WP8 device.  I've tried on a Lumia 920 and 925.  Plus - and I'll post this in the iOS forum - when I...
  • eSaber
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover my deleted starred playlist

Well, about two weeks ago I accidentally deleted all my starred songs. I now have some starred again from my memory, but it's literally less than 15% of what was there. I still have these saved on my Facebook account - but starring over 800 songs is ...

• Well, about two weeks ago I accidentally deleted all my starred songs. I now have some starred again from my memory, but it's literally less than 15% of what was there. I still have these saved on my...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes