Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution tvOS app blocks 50% of the time

PlanPremium CountryTHE NETHERLANDS DeviceApple TV 4K Operating SystemtvOS My Question or IssueEvery time I open the Spotify tvOS app, it has a 50% chance of being stuck loading endlessly. I have to force-quit the app and reopen it on a daily basis.

• Plan Premium   Country THE NETHERLANDS   Device Apple TV 4K   Operating System tvOS   My Question or Issue Every time I open the Spotify tvOS app, it has a 50% chance...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Idea submissions does not work on mobile browser

hi, I have an iPhone 12 mini. The idea submissions form is displaying as an empty Div on both Chrome and Safari for iOS 16.5, this is a new issue as I have submitted them in the past. (See screenshot)  I was going to use the idea submissions form to ...

IMG_6240.png
  • Regular
  • hi, I have an iPhone 12 mini. The idea submissions form is displaying as an empty Div on both Chrome and Safari for iOS 16.5, this is a new issue as I have submitted them in the past. (See screenshot...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify stuck on ad

My spotify is stuck on an ad, I've tried logging out and logging in, I've even tried reinstalling but it keeps playing this McDonald's ad over and over. even going past the 30 seconds allowed, any ideas?

• Visitor
  • My spotify is stuck on an ad, I've tried logging out and logging in, I've even tried reinstalling but it keeps playing this McDonald's ad over and over. even going past the 30 seconds allowed, any id...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium duo

I currently have a Spotify account but am just using the free one. If my brother was to change his premium account to premium duo and invite me would I loose my playlists etc?

• Visitor
  • I currently have a Spotify account but am just using the free one. If my brother was to change his premium account to premium duo and invite me would I loose my playlists etc?
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloading Music

With a premium account, can I make a playlist and then download the entire playlist onto a USB flash drive or do I have to download each song individually?

• Visitor
  • With a premium account, can I make a playlist and then download the entire playlist onto a USB flash drive or do I have to download each song individually?
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove or block specific podcasts

Why is there not a method to remove a podcast from ever being recommended again? I've accidentally blocked songs before when I just wanted to remove it from a specific playlist, but when I have exhausted all ways available of unsubscribing, marking u...

• Visitor
  • Why is there not a method to remove a podcast from ever being recommended again? I've accidentally blocked songs before when I just wanted to remove it from a specific playlist, but when I have exhau...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Why is there no shuffle on desktop?

But is there a way to set it so when you click "play" on the playlist, (not on the bar at the bottom of the screen), it starts the playlist on shuffle/not with the first song in the playlist?

• Visitor
  • But is there a way to set it so when you click "play" on the playlist, (not on the bar at the bottom of the screen), it starts the playlist on shuffle/not with the first song in the playlist?  
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution CANCEL AN ACCOUNT TO ENTER A GUEST TO A DUO PLAN

I HAVE A HOME IN THE USA AND IN MEXICO, MY WIFE OPENED HER PREMIUM INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNT WITH A USA ADDRESS AND I BOUGHT THE DUO PLAN IN MEXICO AND WE HAVE SOME QUESTIONS.DOES SHE HAVE TO CANCEL HER SUBSCRIPTION IN THE USA TO SIGN UP FOR MY DUO PLAN?IF ...

• Visitor
  • I HAVE A HOME IN THE USA AND IN MEXICO, MY WIFE OPENED HER PREMIUM INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNT WITH A USA ADDRESS AND I BOUGHT THE DUO PLAN IN MEXICO AND WE HAVE SOME QUESTIONS. DOES SHE HAVE TO CANCEL HER S...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some episodes are not played

Hello.I have a strange issue to play some episodes in this podcast in Spotify. Strange is, that on another platforms I can play those episodes without any problem. Here is link to this podcast.Note: Podcast is in Slovak language, but It'll be good, i...

• Roadie
  • Hello. I have a strange issue to play some episodes in this podcast in Spotify. Strange is, that on another platforms I can play those episodes without any problem. Here is link to this podcast. No...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop podcast functions
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Blend

My Question or IssueHow do i add a song into a Spotify blend i was invited to because google doesnt help and i just cant add a song .

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue How do i add a song into a Spotify blend i was invited to  because google doesnt help and i just cant add a song .
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I turn off the COVID-19 icons on podcasts?

Please allow a switch to turn off the annoying COVID-19 icons on podcasts. I find them visually distracting, and I neither want not need Spotify information about COVID. Cheers

• Please allow a switch to turn off the annoying COVID-19 icons on podcasts. I find them visually distracting, and I neither want not need Spotify information about COVID. Cheers
  • Pwog
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 21 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 21 likes

Superuser Contribution Is Duo functional? Seems like a would be better with two seepeate accounts

Spotify duo won't let both accounts listen to separate songs at the same time.My partner and I head out at similar times and both listen to music or podcasts when driving.Problem is, when she heads off to work its starts belting Disney classics from ...

• Visitor
  • Spotify duo won't let both accounts listen to separate songs at the same time. My partner and I head out at similar times and both listen to music or podcasts when driving. Problem is, when she...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution page not found when tried to claim the premium mini challenge reward

I've participated in the premium mini challenge for about 2 times and I can claim all the rewards. But this time after completing the 20 day challenge, I can't claim my reward and the page always says there isn't any page I'm looking for. I've tried ...

• Visitor
  • I've participated in the premium mini challenge for about 2 times and I can claim all the rewards. But this time after completing the 20 day challenge, I can't claim my reward and the page always say...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes