Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Song deleted

I don't know if it's the right section. Sorry for this and sorry for my bad english! Can I recover accidentally a song deleted from the list?I didn't delete it! And i can't remember the name or author. It was part of the "News of the week" a few week...

• I don't know if it's the right section. Sorry for this and sorry for my bad english!   Can I recover accidentally a song deleted from the list? I didn't delete it!  And i can't remem...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Year in Music page tells me to update my browser, but my browser is up to date. Help?

I'm using chrome on mac, also tried it on firefox and I got the exact same message telling me to update my browser.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using chrome on mac, also tried it on firefox and I got the exact same message telling me to update my browser.
  • Painquake
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Less Chinese songs

Why some of the Chinese songs couldn't found in Spotify? Even some of the artist's new album are not found in their artist page. Is it because of copyright?

• Regular
  • Why some of the Chinese songs couldn't found in Spotify? Even some of the artist's new album are not found in their artist page. Is it because of copyright?
  • IMIAN
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there any Chinese new music list ?

It's very inconvenient to find new Taiwan albums. When I check out the new released music, they are all English songs. I have to know first that a particular Taiwanese artist just release a new album , then search for it . Is there any possibility th...

• Casual Listener
  • It's very inconvenient to find new Taiwan albums. When I check out the new released music, they are all  English songs. I have to know first  that a particular Taiwanese artist just release...
  • IMIAN
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Subwoofer im Auto

Es kommt kein ton aus meinem subwoofer wenn ich über spotify Musik abspiele.Bin über Bluetooth mit meinem Autoradio verbunden.Der Subwoofer funktioniert bei normalen Betrieb, Radio,CD oder mit USB Stick einwandfrei.

• Es kommt kein ton aus meinem subwoofer wenn ich über spotify Musik abspiele. Bin über Bluetooth mit meinem Autoradio verbunden. Der Subwoofer funktioniert bei normalen Betrieb, Radio,CD oder mit US...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly not updating for weeks

Hello,I have a problem which the feature/playlist "Discovery Weekly".It seems to me it is not working for weeks now. I am quite sure it was created once and never updated since then.In addition to that the list is totally not fitting my music behavio...

• Hello, I have a problem which the feature/playlist "Discovery Weekly". It seems to me it is not working for weeks now. I am quite sure it was created once and never updated since then. In add...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred playlist

Hi, I accidentally deleted my starred playlist and I would really like it back if there is anything you could do please, thanks

• Hi, I accidentally deleted my starred playlist and I would really like it back if there is anything you could do please, thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem logging with due to country setting

From 2013 til 2014 I used SPOTIFY in koreathen in the mid 2014 I moved to another country and now I’m back in korea. I have been in korea for about 4 months and I didn’t had any problem using SPOTIFY. But I suddenly had problem logging in few days ag...

• Regular
  • From 2013 til 2014 I used SPOTIFY in korea then in the mid 2014 I moved to another country and now I’m back in korea.    I have been in korea for about 4 months and I didn’t had any prob...
  • lelelem
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Son ps4

Bonjour j'aimerai savoir comment modifier le volume de spotify sur ps4 car la musique est vraimebt forte et prend le dessus sur les jeuxMerci beaucoup d'avoir lu !

• Bonjour j'aimerai savoir comment modifier le volume de spotify sur ps4 car la musique est vraimebt forte et prend le dessus sur les jeux Merci beaucoup d'avoir lu !
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Randomly deleting off line content on WP?

I've used Spotify on iOS and Android and never had this issue. What happens is you make the content available off line, today I made 1 album available, It was playing away, I skipped a song and the music never came on, I looked at the phone the off l...

• Visitor
  • I've used Spotify on iOS and Android and never had this issue.  What happens is you make the content available off line, today I made 1 album available,  It was playing away, I skipped...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I Can't listen a specific playlist

Hi Guys I have this Playlist but I can't listen, the songs are not found when I want to play.Thanks! PlayList

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys I have this Playlist but I can't listen, the songs are not found when I want to play. Thanks!   PlayList
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Where to find complete following list?

Hi allIs there anywhere I can find a complete list of the users and artists I follow?I'd like to tidy up but neither the Mac app, browser version and iOS app show everyone when clicking 'following' on my profile - it just shows a few hundred and I've...

• Roadie
  • Hi all Is there anywhere I can find a complete list of the users and artists I follow? I'd like to tidy up but neither the Mac app, browser version and iOS app show everyone when clicking 'foll...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Strange device in account

Hi everyone,I have the problem that since about an hour, a stranger is in my Spotify account. It's a PlayStation 4. I have never logged into Spotify with a PlayStation 4, I don't even know anyone having one. I tried changing the password and the opti...

• Hi everyone, I have the problem that since about an hour, a stranger is in my Spotify account. It's a PlayStation 4. I have never logged into Spotify with a PlayStation 4, I don't even know anyone...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WRT
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi

My friend is in Spotify with Facebook. He has prerium user. He can't remember his password to Facebook. How he can terminate premiun contract?

• My friend is in Spotify with Facebook. He has prerium user. He can't remember his password to Facebook. How he can terminate premiun contract?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't listen local files in Windows Phone

Hello! I started using Spotify Premium and i realiced that I can't listen my music (which is in my computer). When I tried to sync I receive this message and i can't even see my files in the phone.

wp_ss_20160104_0005.png
  • Hello! I started using Spotify Premium and i realiced that I can't listen my music (which is in my computer). When I tried to sync I receive this message and i can't even see my files in the phone. ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working well on PS4

Hello Spotify isn't working really well on my PlayStation 4. It doesn't play songs instantly, instead I've got to press multiple times on X to start them, not only 3-4 times, more than over 20 times. Once it starts, it goes well through the playlist,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   Spotify isn't working really well on my PlayStation 4. It doesn't play songs instantly, instead I've got to press multiple times on X to start them, not only 3-4 times, more than over ...
  • Sacramentum
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Collaborative Playlist Visible

Hi,How can I turn my collaborative playlist visible on my perfil?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, How can I turn my collaborative playlist visible on my perfil?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to download ABR-Album

Hello Spotify Community, first of all I want to say sorry if this is the wrong Section for my posting.I am wondering why I can't download a specific Album( "Leveler" by August Burns Red) on Spotify, neither on PC nor on my mobile.It used to be availa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify Community,   first of all I want to say sorry if this is the wrong Section for my posting. I am wondering why I can't download a specific Album( "Leveler" by August Burns Red) o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

symbian touch spotify app cannot connecting to internet help!?

I have a nokia E7 that uses the spotify symbian touch. It was working like a week ago. However, the app now has trouble connecting to the internet or 4G network. It connects for a split second and then immediately returns offline. I tried reinstallin...

• Regular
  • I have a nokia E7 that uses the spotify symbian touch. It was working like a week ago. However, the app now has trouble connecting to the internet or 4G network. It connects for a split second and th...
  • gogo_ogn
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Symbian
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes