Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect on Marantz

Hi, The current Spotify implementation in Marantz iOS app is a real nightmare. The result is that I never use it, but rather rely on Airplay. Is it planned to add Spotify Connect to existing Marantz amplifiers? (mine : SR5008). Marantz was listed as ...

• Roadie
  • Hi,   The current Spotify implementation in Marantz iOS app is a real nightmare. The result is that I never use it, but rather rely on Airplay. Is it planned to add Spotify Connect to existi...
  • SHADEYMAN-GB
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

LG Smart TV ChromeBox App, Premium keeps stopping during tracks for 20 seconds or so

Hi, I play Spotify via my LG Smart TV using Chromebox with the Spotify App (Which looks like a webpage). This used to work just fine. Lately during play of any tracks, it will simply stop (as if paused) for a good 20 seconds - then resume. There's no...

• Hi, I play Spotify via my LG Smart TV using Chromebox with the Spotify App (Which looks like a webpage). This used to work just fine. Lately during play of any tracks, it will simply stop (as if paus...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing Track Turn Down for What (Cover by Ice-T and UABB)

I was listening to an album on spotify called Punk goes Pop 6. All tracks are on it, with the exception of the one mentioned in the subject. I found the track while searching online, but after adding it, it's still unusable. Any reason why this was t...

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to an album on spotify called Punk goes Pop 6. All tracks are on it, with the exception of the one mentioned in the subject.  I found the track while searching online, but after...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Player Size Limited

Hi. Why some players (with whole album) have size limits? I dont need a very wide one, put some players are limited to around 300px wide. Some are wider, even if I always put 100% px wide. My site is 606px wide. Is that a artist limited thing? Please...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. Why some players (with whole album) have size limits? I dont need a very wide one, put some players are limited to around 300px wide. Some are wider, even if I always put 100% px wide. My site is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot play song on PC but can play on IOS

Okay I dont know were the problem is atm but all I know is that local files has been broken for quite som time so I guess it has something to do with that.Anyway, a couple of songs I just got added to my PC got synced into the loval files tab as they...

• Okay I dont know were the problem is atm but all I know is that local files has been broken for quite som time so I guess it has something to do with that. Anyway, a couple of songs I just got added...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see what song friends listened to last/currently listening to.

On my friends feed i can see the list of my friends but it doesn't show underneath what they are listening to or what they last listened to, just nothing. Any ideas?Thanks

• Regular
  • On my friends feed i can see the list of my friends but it doesn't show underneath what they are listening to or what they last listened to, just nothing. Any ideas?Thanks
  • cooldebest
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Help: Song Artist Change Randomly (duet)

Not sure as to if anyone may know the answer to this but any insight would be great! The song "Sing Lullaby" by Boggie feat. Petruska András use to be a song duet between them. If you listen to the song on there it is just her. Normally you can hear ...

• Not sure as to if anyone may know the answer to this but any insight would be great!   The song "Sing Lullaby" by Boggie feat. Petruska András use to be a song duet between them. If you l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost premade spotify playlist :(

Hi I used to listen to a premade playlist from spotify that came up as an alternative on day on my startpage, but now i have lost it and cant find it again. The thing i remember about it is that it had this song in it. (Fast Car (feat. Tall Heights),...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I used to listen to a premade playlist from spotify that came up as an alternative on day on my startpage, but now i have lost it and cant find it again.   The thing i remember abo...
  • mattias_
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing Local Files Via Chromecast Audio/Google Cast

Until very recently, I have been able to play Local Files from my PC, which are in my playlist, through speakers in my house, linked with Chromecast Audio. Suddenly, when I try to do just this it will not work and I receive an error stating 'Sorry! Y...

• Until very recently, I have been able to play Local Files from my PC, which are in my playlist, through speakers in my house, linked with Chromecast Audio. Suddenly, when I try to do just this it wil...
  • Rensark_
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to listen to only 1 album? Not all tracks?

I have picked 1 album to listen to but it plays 2-3 songs off that album then plays songs from other albums of the same band. I just want to listen to this 1 album. I am free version of Spotify. I am on my phone

• I have picked 1 album to listen to but it plays 2-3 songs off that album then plays songs from other albums of the same band. I just want to listen to this 1 album. I am free version of Spotify. I am...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant play music out of Spotify on PS4

Hi there, i have a problem to play music with my Spotfiy Premium account. on a Ps4 it is not possible to hear music, the tracks starts and stops right away. playing a track with another Spotifyaccount (freeaccount) is possible. i have allready de and...

• Hi there,   i have a problem to play music with my Spotfiy Premium account. on a Ps4 it is not possible to hear music, the tracks starts and stops right away. playing a track with another Spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast Audio vs Muzo Cobblestone

I have been looking into adding wireless capabilities to my hometheater system. My setup is 5.1 surround sound with polk monitor series ii speakers and an older denon av reciever that is pre hdmi but has digital optical audio input. I am currently lo...

• I have been looking into adding wireless capabilities to my hometheater system. My setup is 5.1 surround sound with polk monitor series ii speakers and an older denon av reciever that is pre hdmi but...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Frozen app on iphone

I've been happily using the app on my iPhone for a couple of years now but it's suddenly frozen and says "installing". Any ideas?

• I've been happily using the app on my iPhone for a couple of years now but it's suddenly frozen and says "installing". Any ideas?
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Stops Playing After Every Song

Hello, I'm a Spotify premium sibscriber, and I often listen to music via the Web Player on Google Chrome (play.spotify.com). For the past week, when I play music from artists or playlists, the music stops after each track. I've tried logging out and ...

• Hello,   I'm a Spotify premium sibscriber, and I often listen to music via the Web Player on Google Chrome (play.spotify.com). For the past week, when I play music from artists or playlists, t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Complete album streaming and availability of downloading

Greetings. I would like to find out if Spotify streams entire albums of their music they have. I checked out another service and they do not at the current moment have full albums. Secondly, but less important, are full albums available for offline v...

• Greetings.   I would like to find out if Spotify streams entire albums of their music they have. I checked out another service and they do not at the current moment have full albums. Secondly,...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PLaylists

Hi After creating a playlist, Im having a hard time arranging songs in the order I want. The system won't allow me to move songs around. Am I doing something wrong? How can I fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   After creating a playlist, Im having a hard time arranging songs in the order I want. The system won't allow me to move songs around. Am I doing something wrong? How can I fix this? &nbs...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player changes genre.

Whenever I am playing any song, unless it is in a playlist I created, it will change genre after one song. I was playing ACDC today and after the first song it chagned to some random Dubstep artist.

• Whenever I am playing any song, unless it is in a playlist I created, it will change genre after one song. I was playing ACDC today and after the first song it chagned to some random Dubstep artist.&...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Nick Carter seems to have aged 40 years

Nick Carter seems to have aged 40 years, with a mass consumption of whiskey and cigarettes.I attached a picture where you can see the new album "Lost Weekend", it is however connected to the wrong Nick Carter in Spotify.The Nick Carter of BSB.

• Nick Carter seems to have aged 40 years, with a mass consumption of whiskey and cigarettes. I attached a picture where you can see the new album "Lost Weekend", it is however connected to the wrong ...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone stole my music.

Hello my name is Connery A. I'm a music producer who makes music under the alias CMA. Recently I found out that a person called "Grandmaster Dub" stole a track of mine called "You're Free" and was able to release it on Spotify under the name "Chilly ...

• Hello my name is Connery A. I'm a music producer who makes music under the alias CMA. Recently I found out that a person called "Grandmaster Dub" stole a track of mine called "You're Free" and was ab...
  • NightScape
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Yamaha R-N602 display

When Airplay is used the display on my Yamaha R-N602 can show artist or track name, but when using Spotify Connect I cannot select anything and the display only shows "Spotify".Who is to blame for the lack of display options, Spotify or Yamaha?

• Casual Listener
  • When Airplay is used the display on my Yamaha R-N602 can show artist or track name, but when using Spotify Connect I cannot select anything and the display only shows "Spotify". Who is to blame fo...
  • Skipit
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes