Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

This Community Forum in General Seems Very Cluttered

I just registered with the community today and I was perplexed to see how these topics were organized. I feel like brand new users who sign up would feel intimidated or confused because they wouldn't know the first thing to do or the first place to g...

• Regular
  • I just registered with the community today and I was perplexed to see how these topics were organized. I feel like brand new users who sign up would feel intimidated or confused because they wouldn't...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After trying to purchase Student Discount

I tried to buy the student discount failing it was to see it was for college students. It failed but was still charged. Now im trying to buy premium and it says my card doesnt work.

• I tried to buy the student discount failing it was to see it was for college students. It failed but was still charged. Now im trying to buy premium and it says my card doesnt work.
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merging accounts

I just realized that i have two seperate accounts is it possible to merge them in order to get music saved on another profile

• I just realized that i have two seperate accounts is it possible to merge them in order to get music saved on another profile
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Partial Charts on Mobile

Why can I not find the same charts on my mobile (Windows Phone) as I can on the web? I want to play the Top 50 Global but it doesn't show up. Am I looking in the wrong place?

• Why can I not find the same charts on my mobile (Windows Phone) as I can on the web? I want to play the Top 50 Global but it doesn't show up. Am I looking in the wrong place?
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to share based on email address or spotify userid

It seems like I can't share a playlist/track to someone by their email address or spotify userid. Using Mac desktop client 0.9.14.13, I do "share", and then "send to...". If I type a spotify userid it says "sorry, no results could be found". If I typ...

• Spotify Legend
  • It seems like I can't share a playlist/track to someone by their email address or spotify userid. Using Mac desktop client 0.9.14.13, I do "share", and then "send to...". If I type a spotif...
  • tontze
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cant share play lists with friends

When I try to share my playlists with friends on spotify, with whom I've previously sucessfully shared I get a message "Sorry, no results could be found" as soon as i begin to type in their user name. Can anybody help? Thanks

• When I try to share my playlists with friends on spotify, with whom I've previously sucessfully shared I get a message "Sorry, no results could be found" as soon as i begin to type in their user name...
  • tontze
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover songs recently deleted on accident from songs

I recently deleted 2 songs on accident from my songs playlist and I forgot what they were called but enjoyed listning to them. Is there a way to recover them? Any and all assistance is greatfully appreciated

• Casual Listener
  • I recently deleted 2 songs on accident from my songs playlist and I forgot what they were called but enjoyed listning to them.   Is there a way to recover them?   Any and all assistance...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken account? Accidentally clicked thumbs up on a song I hate

So I just made an account, started up a new radio station and clicked thumbs up on a song I thought I liked, but then realized I didn't later in the song. I can't change it, and now spotify thinks I like the song, so it's going to play it and similar...

• Casual Listener
  • So I just made an account, started up a new radio station and clicked thumbs up on a song I thought I liked, but then realized I didn't later in the song.   I can't change it, and now spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

web player skips songs doesnt play

hello ever since thid morning on my web player all and every song just skips uninstalled and installed nothing is better plus i just bought the family plan please help feelin bored no music and hate commercials

• hello ever since thid morning on my web player all and every song just skips uninstalled and installed nothing is better plus i just bought the family plan please help   feelin bored no music ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tivo

Getting a Tivo Roamio. Will signing in on that device use up my Spotify "license", or will I need to sign off each time I want to use Spotify on my ios device? Thanks

• Regular
  • Getting a Tivo Roamio.  Will signing in on that device use up my Spotify "license", or will I need to sign off each time I want to use Spotify on my ios device?  Thanks 
  • lielsner
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

saved songs stop playing after minute or so

Using my WP 8 Lumia 930 I've saved a number of albums to my phone. Settings show no files need syncing. They have the green arrow next to each song showing they're downloaded. But when I play ant of them they'll run for maybe a minute and then stop.S...

• Casual Listener
  • Using my WP 8 Lumia 930 I've saved a number of albums to my phone. Settings show no files need syncing. They have the green arrow next to each song showing they're downloaded. But when I play ant of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

account

Says my credit card invalid but I know it's good

• Says my credit card invalid but I know it's good
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help : Spotify Running

Hello, How we active the "Spotify Running" on windows 10 mobile? I have Android phone before. thanks.

• Visitor
  • Hello,   How we active the "Spotify Running" on windows 10 mobile?   I have Android phone before.   thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No longer able to login to Spotify on ONKYO AVR TX-NR709

Have been happily using Spotify (on Premium account) on Onkyo TX-NR709 for a few years now. Then I recently decided to share a new playlist on Facebook. Was asked by Spotify to connect to my Facebook acccount which I did. The shared playlist came thr...

• Casual Listener
  • Have been happily using Spotify (on Premium account) on Onkyo TX-NR709 for a few years now. Then I recently decided to share a new playlist on Facebook. Was asked by Spotify to connect to my Fac...
  • musicisoxygen
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to organize my playlist?

I created a playlist and want to order it. How do I move the songs around to do that? Thanks for any help!

• I created a playlist and want to order it.  How do I move the songs around to do that?  Thanks for any help!  
  • airpilikia
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Year in music, pain in the ass

Am I the only one who hate this new "year in music" page? Last year it was more plain and easier to follow. Now you have to scroll every item one by one and wait for the **bleep** to load and stuff. All I wanted, was just a normal listing which shows...

• Music Fan
  • Am I the only one who hate this new "year in music" page?   Last year it was more plain and easier to follow. Now you have to scroll every item one by one and wait for the **bleep** to load an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music pauses constantly

I'm a premium user with an LG Android phone.Spotify keeps pausing music about three times during a song, super annoying and it has no specific pattern to it. I've already tried updating to the latest version, I will not empty all Spotify history if i...

• I'm a premium user with an LG Android phone. Spotify keeps pausing music about three times during a song, super annoying and it has no specific pattern to it. I've already tried updating to the late...
  • Croff1123
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Philips Fidelio A1: Spotify stop working

Hello, since last few days my spotify does not work anymorre on my Philips Fidelio A1 (Firmware V H5.80 S). I can log in, but then no playlist and when I try to use any other functions it tells me that there is no connection to Spotify, even if the F...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   since last few days my spotify does not work anymorre on my Philips Fidelio A1 (Firmware V H5.80 S). I can log in, but then no playlist and when I try to use any other functions it tel...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Spotify & Samsung HT-J4500. Please Fix.

I purchase the HT-J4500 from samsung. On their website it lists Spotify as a compatible app but theres no way to get it. I called Samsung and they said to contact Spotify as the problem is on your end as they said. I want Spotify on my blu ray home t...

• Regular
  • I purchase the HT-J4500 from samsung. On their website it lists Spotify as a compatible app but theres no way to get it. I called Samsung and they said to contact Spotify as the problem is on your en...
  • yb431
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes