Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution PS5 local files

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePlaystation 5Operating SystemNA My Question or IssueThe Spotify app on the PS5 seems to be really buggy when playing music from playlists containing local files. The issue isn't that I would like to download those...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device Playstation 5 Operating System NA   My Question or Issue The Spotify app on the PS5 seems to be really buggy when playing music from playlists...
  • Gloeko
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get rid of "Episodes for you" section on home page

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI use spotify to listen to music while I do work. One of the first things that comes up on my home screen is this "Episodes for you" section. I don't want to see this and...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I use spotify to listen to music while I do work. One of the first things that comes up on my ...
  • vzguoq8gc9w92s4xe959
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 46 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 46 likes

why do i need internet to use spotify

I used to be able to use spotify without internet but now can't, why has this happened and how can i reverse it

• Visitor
  • I used to be able to use spotify without internet but now can't, why has this happened and how can i reverse it
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to remove spotify from colaborating on my playlist

Where it shows collaboraters on my playlist it appears that spotify is there and will add songs that are not on my playlist, how do i stop this, there is no option for this under the 3 dots ?

• Visitor
  • Where it shows collaboraters on my playlist it appears that spotify is there and will add songs that are not on my playlist, how do i stop this, there is no option for this under the 3 dots ?
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I get my fire stick to play specific songs instead of radios of song

When I use my fire stick voice control, the spotify app plays radios of songs rather than the songs themselves, how do I fix this?

• Visitor
  • When I use my fire stick voice control, the spotify app plays radios of songs rather than the songs themselves, how do I fix this?
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts

PlanPremium DuoCountryKazakhstan DeviceSamsung galaxy s23 ultraOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueOne of the reasons why I switched to Premium was to listen to podcasts, but I can't find them anywhere in the app, and the support topics didn'...

• Plan Premium Duo Country Kazakhstan  Device Samsung galaxy s23 ultra Operating System Android   My Question or Issue One of the reasons why I switched to Premium was to listen to ...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Re: Canvas

plan premium individual country brunei deviceiPhone 11operating system iOS my canvas isn’t working. I’ve tried logging in and out multiple times, restarted my phone and re-installed the app. I have made sure that data saver is off and canvas is on bu...

IMG_2013.png IMG_2014.png
  • Casual Listener
  • plan premium individual  country  brunei  device iPhone 11 operating system  iOS   my canvas isn’t working. I’ve tried logging in and out multiple times, restarted ...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify no longer shows my BluOs player

PremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone SE, Dell laptopOperating SystemiOS 10, Windows 10My Question or IssueSpotify (on my laptop and iPhone) has stopped showing my BluOs device since yesterday. I have not made any changes to software or settings myse...

• Casual Listener
  •     Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone SE, Dell laptop Operating System iOS 10, Windows 10 My Question or Issue Spotify (on my laptop and iPhone) has stopped showing my Blu...
  • GeorgeNederland
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect randomly stops on Alexa Multi Room Speaker Groups

Plan: PremiumCountry: USADevice: Alexa Spotify Connect, dots, shows, echo, multi room Alexa speakersSpotify ver 8.5.19iPhone XS, iOS 12.4Linksys Velop mesh router 3 nodes. My Question or Issue Anyone help fix this: When listening to music on Alexa mu...

• Visitor
  •   Plan: Premium Country: USA Device: Alexa Spotify Connect, dots, shows, echo, multi room Alexa speakers Spotify ver 8.5.19 iPhone XS, iOS 12.4 Linksys Velop mesh router 3 nodes.   ...
  • natepanetti
  • Regular
  • 36 replies
  • 31 likes
  • Connect
  • 36 replies
  • 31 likes

why is spotify linking my old account to discord?

I made a new spotify account and i unlinked my old one from my discord. Then as i tried adding the new one, it just automatically said my account was linked and it showed my old one. I tried multiple times and it keeps adding my old spotify account. ...

• Visitor
  • I made a new spotify account and i unlinked my old one from my discord. Then as i tried adding the new one, it just automatically said my account was linked and it showed my old one. I tried multiple...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile photo could not download

My photos, all have filters, regardless of my location, which is the non-zonal, referred to as the delay, and, that includes, my DNA and overall forensics which has been filtered, and, even if I am exploited for being a rich heiress who is the Empres...

• My photos, all have filters, regardless of my location, which is the non-zonal, referred to as the delay, and, that includes, my DNA and overall forensics which has been filtered, and, even if I am e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do you report a song that is using a soundtrack that is copyrighted?

The song on Spotify is listed as "Acting with Augustus" by Skylight Hip-Hop and the notes show that it is written by a Jerry Ware. The lyrics may very well be written by that person, however the soundtrack used (illegally according to the user licens...

• Visitor
  • The song on Spotify is listed as "Acting with Augustus" by Skylight Hip-Hop and the notes show that it is written by a Jerry Ware. The lyrics may very well be written by that person, however the soun...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why doesnt my shuffle work after putting on one song?

After searching for a song and putting it on, (shuffle on) usually a song with the same “vibe” follows. Now no new song plays after, instead the original song plays again and again. Even when i check the queue, the only song there is the one I origin...

• Visitor
  • After searching for a song and putting it on, (shuffle on) usually a song with the same “vibe” follows. Now no new song plays after, instead the original song plays again and again. Even when i check...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

what was the first song on Spotify?

It randomly came to me I wanted to know what the first song on Spotify was, I looked online and I could find anything I wanted to know if anyone here knew what it was?

• Casual Listener
  • It randomly came to me I wanted to know what the first song on Spotify was, I looked online and I could find anything I wanted to know if anyone here knew what it was?
  • aberduo123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Choosing which accounts can see your playlists

My idea proposes to include a new feature that lets a playlist creator choose who can see their playlist. Almost like having their playlist private from other users but to the chosen accounts, the playlist seems like a public playlist, still appearin...

• Visitor
  • ...laylist seems like a public playlist, still appearing on the person's profile and visible in the listening activity bar.
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Algorithm doesnt care

I don't know exactly how the algorithm that handles recommendations for similar songs in a user-created playlist works, but we could have something that relates mainly to the 50 most recently added songs. I say this because I created a playlist over ...

• Visitor
  • I don't know exactly how the algorithm that handles recommendations for similar songs in a user-created playlist works, but we could have something that relates mainly to the 50 most recently added s...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution bring back song radio!

instead of only allowing users to go to an artist radio, bring back the song radio option that built playlists for users based on that song!

• Casual Listener
  • instead of only allowing users to go to an artist radio, bring back the song radio option that built playlists for users based on that song!
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes