Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV

Hi, i have a samsung Samrt TV and have used Spotify with no problems for Months. Now all of a sudden it keeps coming up Error Code ID 2 when trying to play anything. have tried uninstalling and re installing it but no joy... HELLP!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i have a samsung Samrt TV and have used Spotify with no problems for Months. Now all of a sudden it keeps coming up Error Code ID 2 when trying to play anything. have tried uninstallin...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP8] Nokia Lumia 928 Spotify looks great. Doesn't work at all

OK, so, after the last update I can browse, search, see my playlists, etc. Not a single song will ever play. Nor can I make any playlist go offline. If I select offline in settings I can't even get to the playlist. When in the playlist the offline sl...

• Casual Listener
  • OK, so, after the last update I can browse, search, see my playlists, etc.  Not a single song will ever play.  Nor can I make any playlist go offline.  If I select offline in settings ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible? Spotify Radio and my AVR

I am trying to get Spotify Radio to output to my TV and AVR. Currently, mny Samsung TV model does not suport the Spotify app and my Roku 3 does not offer the Radio feature within the Spotify app. I was hopeful that I can somehow use my WIndows 8 PC o...

• I am trying to get Spotify Radio to output to my TV and AVR.  Currently, mny Samsung TV model does not suport the Spotify app and my Roku 3 does not offer the Radio feature within the Spotify ap...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
    Onkyo
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play list empty on Onkyo Receiver TX-8050

Hello, just created within my spotify premium application on windows laptop a new play list folder and added some play lists. On my Onkyo device I can move to the new play list folder but then it says "This list is empty" and it does not show the pla...

• Not applicable
  • Hello,   just created within my spotify premium application on windows laptop a new play list folder and added some play lists. On my Onkyo device I can move to the new play list folder but ...
  • Rokalve
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Parrot Asteroids - No italian songs Enabled !

I've a premiom account pervecly workung on my PC / iPhone / iPad But when i use it on may Parrot Asteroid versuion of spotify my Playlist have a lot of songs that are not enable to be played !! Most of them are italian songs (I'm from italy)but also ...

• Regular
  • I've a premiom account pervecly workung on my PC / iPhone / iPad But when i use it on may Parrot Asteroid versuion of spotify my Playlist have a lot of songs that are not enable to be played !! M...
  • FabioFly
  • Regular
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

The track is not available for some songs only

Hi, I am finding that most of the songs from my local library won't sync or download to Spotify either my new Android phone or older iPod Touch. I can download all my playlists of non-local files, and some of the songs on playlists I make with local ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am finding that most of the songs from my local library won't sync or download to Spotify either my new Android phone or older iPod Touch. I can download all my playlists of non-local files, an...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app on samsung tv won't open at all.

I have updated my firmware and uninstalled and reinstalled spotify 4 times and still the spotify app on my samsung tv will not open. It just keeps coming up with 'Loading Spotify...' and has been on for up to an hour sometimes and it still won't open...

• I have updated my firmware and uninstalled and reinstalled spotify 4 times and still the spotify app on my samsung tv will not open. It just keeps coming up with 'Loading Spotify...' and has been on ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Edit order of playlist in Chrome OS webplayer

I am using the spotify webplayer from the Chrome store on my Samsung Chromebook. Everything seems to be working fine but one problem is I cannot edit the order of playlists. The drag/drop method does not work. Is this feature just not implemented (if...

• I am using the spotify webplayer from the Chrome store on my Samsung Chromebook.   Everything seems to be working fine but one problem is I cannot edit the order of playlists.  The drag...
  • Marshamads
  • 17 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Has anyone every had problems with streaming Spotify through a Denon AVR-Exxx series receiver?

Hello All, I have a Denon AVR-E300 hard wired to my internet router. It was working fine, then all of a sudden Spotify doesn't work. When I pull up a song it blinks 3 times like its trying to load and then nothing. I know it's not the receiver becaus...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello All,   I have a Denon AVR-E300 hard wired to my internet router. It was working fine, then all of a sudden Spotify doesn't work. When I pull up a song it blinks 3 times like its trying...
  • craig6t
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WP8 déplacement pochette album

Hi, i'm french. Bonjour, Je viens de prendre le premium. J'adore votre application, le son est de bonne qualité, bravo ! J'ai un petit problème pour le déplacement des titres quand ils sont sous la forme de pochette. Je vais essayer d'expliquer conve...

• Hi, i'm french.   Bonjour,   Je viens de prendre le premium. J'adore votre application, le son est de bonne qualité, bravo !    J'ai un petit problème pour le déplacem...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Top Tracks does not refresh on Sonos

Hi I am using Spotify on Sonos and the 123 Top Tracks is not refreshing. I have spoken to Sonos and thier response was as follows After having investigated this thoroughly we have identified the issue to be with the Spotify Top Tracks app itself.We h...

• Music Fan
  • Hi I am using Spotify on Sonos and the 123 Top Tracks is not refreshing.   I have spoken to Sonos and thier response was as follows   After having investigated this thoroughly we ...
  • Superpugs
  • Casual Listener
  • 55 replies
  • 3 likes
  • SONOS
  • 55 replies
  • 3 likes

playlist recovery

While listening to spotify last night, all of my playlists got deleted and there seems to be a new one that I did not make. I tried logging out and logging back in to break facebook connection and nothing has worked. I contacted support but have yet ...

• While listening to spotify last night, all of my playlists got deleted and there seems to be a new one that I did not make.  I tried logging out and logging back in to break facebook connection ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Activities List doesn't refresh

Hey Spotify people! I have a problem with my activities list. My list doesn't refresh, I see on facebook that some friends who I followed on Spotify listen music on Spotify. But I see nothing in my activities list. It's really annoying. Can someone h...

• Music Fan
  • Hey Spotify people!   I have a problem with my activities list. My list doesn't refresh, I see on facebook that some friends who I followed on Spotify listen music on Spotify. But I see ...
  • bailey_sj
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart Hub

I have seen a couple other threads but they appear to be outdated. I have a Samsung 3D Smart TV that I have spotify on. Just bought a Samsung Blu-Ray Player with Samsung Smart Hub for my living room but cannot find Spotify on it. Any new info for whe...

• Casual Listener
  • I have seen a couple other threads but they appear to be outdated. I have a Samsung 3D Smart TV that I have spotify on. Just bought a Samsung Blu-Ray Player with Samsung Smart Hub for my living room ...
  • DevilDog
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

WP App needs really some improvements

I just wanted to leave some feedback. I was a premium member for about ~8 month, used it for the first 5 month on an adnorid phone without any kind of issues. Since i switched 3 month ago to my lumia 920, it was just really sad to see how many issues...

• I just wanted to leave some feedback. I was a premium member for about ~8 month, used it for the first 5 month on an adnorid phone without any kind of issues.   Since i switched 3 month ag...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Adding "people" to my phone app

I have Windows 8 phone app installed on my Lumina 928. On the opening menu of the app is a category for "people". I am the only one that shows up there. How do I add friends I am following so they show up here? I assume that is what this feature is f...

• Regular
  • I have Windows 8 phone app installed on my Lumina 928.  On the opening menu of the app is a category for "people".  I am the only one that shows up there. How do I add friends I am fol...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid album listed for artist in Spotify collection

Greetings Spotify! I'm not sure where to put this, so I'd try it here. If you do a search for "Cornelius" and pull up the artist profilet, you'll find a recent addition for an album called "Walking in Circles". This is incorrectly attributed to Corne...

• Casual Listener
  • Greetings Spotify! I'm not sure where to put this, so I'd try it here.   If you do a search for "Cornelius" and pull up the artist profilet, you'll find a recent addition for an album called...
  • Dillie-O
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

ONKYO receiver stuck on "initialising "

Hello I'm new to this forum. For the last year I have had a spotify premium account and have been using my onkyo reciever to stream the music. The initial connection to spotify has always been slow but usually after 3-4 minutes it sorts itself out no...

• Hello I'm new to this forum.  For the last year I have had a spotify premium account and have been using my onkyo reciever to stream the music.  The initial connection to spotify has always...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover tab vanished altogether?

Logged on both my iPad and iPhone version today to find that the discover tab has now been completely removed and the 'what's new' section brought back. Why have you done this???? The discover section was so useful for finding bands and music of a si...

• Casual Listener
  • Logged on both my iPad and iPhone version today to find that the discover tab has now been completely removed and the 'what's new' section brought back. Why have you done this???? The discover sectio...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Sonos

Hi - I've been using Spotify on Sonos for almost a year and it has suddenly disappeared from the music service options on my Sonos. My premium Spotify subscription is fine. Is there an outage?

• Hi - I've been using Spotify on Sonos for almost a year and it has suddenly disappeared from the music service options on my Sonos. My premium Spotify subscription is fine. Is there an outage?
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes