Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing playlists with device password

Hi I have a problem with Spotifys devicepassword. My wife has a Spotify premium account that is tied to her Facebook account so she needs to use a devicepassword on a Squeezebox or UE Radio. The last couple of months her playlists are missing from th...

• Hi   I have a problem with Spotifys devicepassword. My wife has a Spotify premium account that is tied to her Facebook account so she needs to use a devicepassword on a Squeezebox or UE Radio....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Blackberry spotify app wont log in.

hello all. I just recently signed up for spotify premium, after trying out a friends account for a while. His account worked just fine on my blackberry, but now that i have my own account it wont let me log in. and it throw up the message "A premium ...

• hello all. I just recently signed up for spotify premium, after trying out a friends account for a while. His account worked just fine on my blackberry, but now that i have my own account it wont...
  • jdoe03745
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My private playlists are appearing on my profile under public playlists

I keep the vast majority of my playlists private. My default setting is to have all new playlists be private. Even before then, I would make them private as soon as I created the playlist. However, I was looking at my profile today, and noticed that ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...was looking at my profile today, and noticed that under "Public Playlists", a bunch of my private playlists were appearing. I had a co-worker of mine click on my profile from their Spotify and the s...
  • raptortrax
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in Facebook Activity Log

Hello, I have many entries form the Spotify app in my Facebook Activity log. I want to keep them but change them all at once so only I can see them. Is this possible? Actually all my friend can see them. I mean every title I play thank you

• Hello,   I have many entries form the Spotify app in my Facebook Activity log. I want to keep them but change them all at once so only I can see them. Is this possible? Actually all my frien...
  • jokersbeb666
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips smart television; songs don't play automatically

When I add a playlist through the desktop version of Spotify and I select a song from the playlist on my television it only plays that song instead of playing all of them in the playlist; how can I solve this?

• When I add a playlist through the desktop version of Spotify and I select a song from the playlist on my television it only plays that song instead of playing all of them in the playlist; how can I s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login issue with onkyo

I just bought an onkyo tx-nr609. I tried to use my device login and password and it will not work. I verified I have internet connectivity on the onkyo. The device is using a cat5 LAN connection, not wireless. My iPad and iPhone devices work just fin...

• I just bought an onkyo tx-nr609. I tried to use my device login and password and it will not work. I verified I have internet connectivity on the onkyo. The device is using a cat5 LAN connection,...
  • cbr908rr
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes

Samsung-Smart TV Application

I bought Smart Tv Samsung model 3D HD JU7000 (2015). Why I have not Spotify app.? Thank you

• I bought Smart Tv Samsung model  3D HD JU7000 (2015). Why I have not Spotify app.? Thank you
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook activity log

My music is no longer showing on my facebook activity log. It used to be fine and I haven't changed any settings. I've tried deleting the app and re connecting, but no joy.Anyone else had this issue?

• Visitor
  • My music is no longer showing on my facebook activity log. It used to be fine and I haven't changed any settings. I've tried deleting the app and re connecting, but no joy. Anyone else had this...
  • Upsala101
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Starred Playlist Wont Stay Public!

Hello! My user on Spotify is Sopheater. My Starred playlist had about 100 hours worth of songs and I would love for it to be public, but whenever i switch it to public, itll default back to privite! Nobody is ever able to see it! This is really upset...

• Hello! My user on Spotify is Sopheater. My Starred playlist had about 100 hours worth of songs and I would love for it to be public, but whenever i switch it to public, itll default back to p...
  • theoryshaw
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playstaion app playback

Playback while playing a game skips and buffers so badly that it makes the feature unusable. Please fix pretty please please.

• Playback while playing a game skips and buffers so badly that it makes the feature unusable. Please fix pretty please please.
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone - Songs won't play

I'm using a Nokia Lumia 635 with Windows Phone 8.1.The app doesn't work. Whenever I try to play a playlist or whatever, it either plays like one second of the song and then goes silent, or it doesn't do anything at all.Also, navigating the menus is a...

• I'm using a Nokia Lumia 635 with Windows Phone 8.1. The app doesn't work. Whenever I try to play a playlist or whatever, it either plays like one second of the song and then goes silent, or it doesn...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect not longer working on Pioneer XW-SMA

hello to all, during my holidays in the netherlands, i got spotify with premium account and if worked excellent with my pioneer network speakers. i used my iphone and ipad to start the stream on the speakers - works like a charm. now, i am back in ge...

• Casual Listener
  • hello to all,   during my holidays in the netherlands, i got spotify with premium account and if worked excellent with my pioneer network speakers. i used my iphone and ipad to start the strea...
  • Hinrich
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Your Music] Can't remove songs

Just a fault with the system so I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post. When viewing my songs list, when I click the x to remove a song, it just comes back again and again.Please fix. Cheers

• Casual Listener
  • Just a fault with the system so I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post.   When viewing my songs list, when I click the x to remove a song, it just comes back again and again. Please fix...
  • Perin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Your Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My local files won't sync

Hey! I've been a Spotify Premium user for a few years now, and been syncing a lot of my local files to my iPhone and iPad trough my Mac, and I'm familiar how everything works. Now for some reason, I can't sync my songs! I still have a Premium account...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!   I've been a Spotify Premium user for a few years now, and been syncing a lot of my local files to my iPhone and iPad trough my Mac, and I'm familiar how everything works. Now for some r...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs are no longer sorted by Album under Artists

I don't know what's happened but a few weeks ago, on the Web Player, my songs were sorted by Albums under Artists in "Your Music". Suddenly, I've noticed that this function has disappeared, and that all the tracks are just listed in one long list und...

• Regular
  • I don't know what's happened but a few weeks ago, on the Web Player, my songs were sorted by Albums under Artists in "Your Music". Suddenly, I've noticed that this function has disappeared, and that ...
  • Skellingtor
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Not accessing spotify

After having worked befor, I am no longer able to access Spotify on my Samsung smart tv. The screen shows only the Spotify symbol on the left with no play list displayed.

• Casual Listener
  • After having worked befor, I am no longer able to access Spotify on my Samsung smart tv. The screen shows only the Spotify symbol on the left with no play list displayed.
  • Jknol
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad Windows Phone app

Spotify seriously need to do some work with their Windows Phone 8 app. The basic functionality is there and is decent enough, but I'm missing a lot of functions which is making me consider cancelling my subscription, as my Nokia Lumia 920 is my main ...

• Spotify seriously need to do some work with their Windows Phone 8 app. The basic functionality is there and is decent enough, but I'm missing a lot of functions which is making me consider cancelling...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Problems with firmware on Samsung Smart tv.

Just downloaded the spotify app on my Samsung Smart TV EH5300 but it doesn't work. It says "The device firmware does not suppoort this application". I'm from argentina, and I got the latest firmware for my tv. Any solutions?.

• Casual Listener
  • Just downloaded the spotify app on my Samsung Smart TV EH5300 but it doesn't work. It says "The device firmware does not suppoort this application". I'm from argentina, and I got the latest firmware ...
  • ederius
  • 38 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Samsung
  • 38 replies
  • 6 likes

No "Your Music" on LG TV Spotify App

Hi folks, Hoping someone can help me. I have a LG 49UF695V which I bought about a month ago. It has the spotify app and I have a subscription. I have two issues: The "Your Music" listings (songs, albums etc) which would normally appear on other platf...

• Hi folks,   Hoping someone can help me. I have a LG 49UF695V which I bought about a month ago. It has the spotify app and I have a subscription. I have two issues:   The "Your Musi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes