Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Would like playlist to play in embed on blog

Hello all, Is there a way to have an embedded playlist actually play *in* the embed instead of automatically opening the Spotify app? For example, here's a playlist on my blog (Wordpress): http://www.rashunda.com/category/mixtapes/ When I start the p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   Is there a way to have an embedded playlist actually play *in* the embed instead of automatically opening the Spotify app? For example, here's a playlist on my blog (Wordpress): ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Just can't seem to make my playlists public

The only playlist that is public is this "starred" one. Has four songs on it. Ihave created my real playlist for years, over 500 songs. This whole time I thought it was public. It's not. PLEASE help. This is very frustrating. Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • The only playlist that is public is this "starred" one. Has four songs on it. Ihave created my real playlist for years, over 500 songs. This whole time I thought it was public. It's not.  P...
  • woutervanhaeren
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Followed artists are not visible

Hi, in windows, android application and also in the web app I have no followed tab. Why? When I'm looking on my friend profile's it's normally visible. Can you tell me what happened?

• Hi,   in windows, android application and also in the web app I have no followed tab. Why? When I'm looking on my friend profile's it's normally visible. Can you tell me what happened?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I force Spotify to open links in the webplayer rather than the desktop player?

I find it extremely irritating that it keeps trying to open the desktop client every time I click on an open.spotify link. There used to be an option to force the links to open the music in the webplayer, why has this vanished?

• Regular
  • I find it extremely irritating that it keeps trying to open the desktop client every time I click on an open.spotify link. There used to be an option to force the links to open the music in the webpl...
  • zzzsleepingas
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

volume too low

Hello everyone, so I think I'm not the only having this issue.The volume from the windows app is too much lower than the web player. Here, look at this:This is the volume from windows app, with all on the higher. And this, is the web player with all ...

spotify app.jpg spotify web.jpg
  • Music Fan
  • Hello everyone, so I think I'm not the only having this issue. The volume from the windows app is too much lower than the web player. Here, look at this: This is the volume from windows app, with...
  • Rodrigolnl
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! webplayer; can't delete song from "songs"

I can not delete one special song from my "songs" list. This song is not part of any playllist, roughly one second after pressign the "X" button the song reapers. I can delete other songs, but not the song I would like too

• Regular
  • I can not delete one special song from my "songs" list.   This song is not part of any playllist, roughly one second after pressign the "X" button the song reapers. I can delete other songs, b...
  • fastgiga
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Bose Soundtouch 20 and Android - Keeps interrupting every 10 secs

I just got myself a Bose Soundtouch 20, for internetradio it works flawlessly, but when I try to stream Spotify from my HTC ONE it keeps interrupting every 10 secs or so, tried it with my buddys Bose also, and same thing. When I stream via bluetooth ...

• I just got myself a Bose Soundtouch 20, for internetradio it works flawlessly, but when I try to stream Spotify from my HTC ONE it keeps interrupting every 10 secs or so, tried it with my buddys Bose...
  • bobandaimee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in from another country

Recently moved to Nigeria from UK and when my subcription ended July, I could not login for d free version. Please help anybody!!

• Casual Listener
  • Recently moved to Nigeria from UK and when my subcription ended July, I could not login for d free version. Please help anybody!!
  • Adenike
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify Sonos randomly starts playing old music I have listened to after trying to play all tracks

So when I am listening to spotify on Sonos and choose an artist and then an album and click play all tracks, it will ply the first song of that album and then randomly revert to other music that has been listened to days or weeks ago. IE: I'm picking...

• So when I am listening to spotify on Sonos and choose an artist and then an album and click play all tracks, it will ply the first song of that album and then randomly revert to other music that has ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue dissappears after ads/commercials

Recently, the play queue dissappears most times after the playing of ads/commercials. Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

• Recently, the play queue dissappears most times after the playing of ads/commercials. Is there any way to prevent this from happening?
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Design bug.

Not sure if this is the right place to make suggestions, the app does not have a "report an issue" options at the configuration page. Should have.The actual problem is, whenever I try to click the menu button that's beside every music track on "my mu...

• Regular
  • Not sure if this is the right place to make suggestions, the app does not have a "report an issue" options at the configuration page. Should have. The actual problem is, whenever I try to click th...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

windows phone Offline Album issue

Hi there Another new bug on Wndowsphone version :When I download album to be available in offline mode they stay offline for a few days/Weeks (the green arrow says it's there) but Eventually They won't be available offline a few week later, the green...

• Hi there   Another new bug on Wndowsphone version : When I download album to be available in offline mode they stay offline for a few days/Weeks (the green arrow says it's there) but Eventual...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Radio station idea

Hi, I have had an idea to start an internet radio station using Spotify. Would that be possible? Would I need to pay for a license to do so? What software/hardware would I need? I have great ideas for shows I'm not sure where to go from that. I dont ...

• Hi,  I have had an idea to start an internet radio station using Spotify. Would that be possible? Would I need to pay for a license to do so? What software/hardware would I need? I have great i...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Continously goes through playlist without playing

I have been experiencing a problem when trying to use my premium account. I use a very new lap top with Windows 8. It was working fine until a few weeks ago. When I try to start my playlist, it will run through the playlist without playing. Basically...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been experiencing a problem when trying to use my premium account.  I use a very new lap top with Windows 8.  It was working fine until a few weeks ago.  When I try to start my ...
  • PinkPluto
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

please help.can i install music to my external memory of windows phone lumia 640xl

Hi everyone please i need your help. I have window mobile lumia 640XL with 2GB internal memory left. I would like to buy spotify premium but. I would like to save the songs and listen to them offline,to my (external sdcard) not to internal memory of ...

• Hi everyone   please i need your help.   I have window mobile lumia 640XL with 2GB internal  memory left.   I would like to buy spotify premium but.   I would like to...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player not working in google chrome

I try to go to the Web Player and it begins to load and then never stops. I NEED MY MUSIC.

Screen Shot 2015-09-10 at 7.49.47 AM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I try to go to the Web Player and it begins to load and then never stops. I NEED MY MUSIC. 
  • liliaherykah
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Tablet forces shuffle

Hello. I have had a Kindle Fire for a few years now, as well as the Spotify app. On it, I have always been able to pick my song, create a queue, etc. However, starting about a week ago, I was no longer allowed to pick the song, but rather was forced ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have had a Kindle Fire for a few years now, as well as the Spotify app. On it, I have always been able to pick my song, create a queue, etc. However, starting about a week ago, I was no long...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Browse] Research using Spotify Charts

Hello,I am doing my MsC in Computer Science (Information Visualization) at UFRGS - Brazil and actually my research is about Music Charts Visualization and Perception. I am wondering if it is possible to download the Spotify Charts about the last coup...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am doing my MsC in Computer Science (Information Visualization) at UFRGS - Brazil and actually my research is about Music Charts Visualization and Perception.  I am wondering if...
  • skooth
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists Disappeared from Web Player

I was moving playlists around in the web player, and suddenly they disappeared. After logging out and back in, all my playlists were gone.The playlists are only missing from the web player, they're still in the desktop and mobile apps, and in my prof...

• Music Fan
  • I was moving playlists around in the web player, and suddenly they disappeared. After logging out and back in, all my playlists were gone. The playlists are only missing from the web player, they're...
  • Grouch
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes