Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Double charged in one month

Why is my account trying to be charged twice in one month? I just made a payment on 8/14/15 and today it was trying to be charged again.

• Regular
  • Why is my account trying to be charged twice in one month? I just made a payment on 8/14/15 and today it was trying to be charged again.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Songs are PLAYING but NO SOUND

I have sound on my Windows 7 computer, but no sound on my Nokia Windows Phone, using windows 8. Any help there ?

• Casual Listener
  • I have sound on my Windows 7 computer, but no sound on my Nokia Windows Phone, using windows 8.  Any help there ?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't connect on Playstation 4

I've had this problem for a couple of months and now I see it wont stop.Every time i open Spotify on my Playstation 4 I get the same message: Error connecting to Playstation Network. Please try again later.I have tried again too many times and I have...

• I've had this problem for a couple of months and now I see it wont stop. Every time i open Spotify on my Playstation 4 I get the same message: Error connecting to Playstation Network. Please try aga...
  • Soric
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

windows phone - lot of issues !!

Hi,Almost every week, Spotify delete all my offline tracks. This morning I'm going yo a Journey, without my tracks !! This is totally unacceptable and how the hell an app can "decide" to delete data without asking user ? This is obvious that it shoul...

• Visitor
  • Hi, Almost every week, Spotify delete all my offline tracks. This morning I'm going yo a Journey, without my tracks !! This is totally unacceptable and how the hell an app can "decide" to delete dat...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you set a device password?

I'm trying to connect my spotify premium account to stream through a Raspberry Pi. The instructions I've found have told me I need to set a device password. How would I go about doing this?

• I'm trying to connect my spotify premium account to stream through a Raspberry Pi.  The instructions I've found have told me I need to set a device password.  How would I go about doing thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Particular song won't play

One of my absolute favorite songs (Lighting the Sky, by Lights Out Dancing) won't play in spotify on my phone. it plays on my laptop, just not my phone. Every other song on the album plays and downloads except that one. It even worked for a while, bu...

• One of my absolute favorite songs (Lighting the Sky, by Lights Out Dancing) won't play in spotify on my phone. it plays on my laptop, just not my phone. Every other song on the album plays and downlo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS3 sound qualit/bitrate : configuration?

Hi!I recently got Spotify Premium and I'm wondering something : what is the bitrate on PS3? Either with Spotify connect and directly with the APP? I just don't find any settings on the app! The sound is good but I'm not sure it is good like the 320 k...

• Hi! I recently got Spotify Premium and I'm wondering something : what is the bitrate on PS3? Either with Spotify connect and directly with the APP?   I just don't find any settings on the app...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone and iPad not syncing songs I own that are on my Mac

Hi all So i have placed some song in to my playlist on my Mac book and they are not sync with my iphone or ipad.I never had this issue when I used to use my PC I will give details of my setup I have a Nas drive that hold all my music, both my Mac and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all   So i have placed some song in to my playlist on my Mac book and they are not sync with my iphone or ipad. I never had this issue when I used to use my PC   I will give details...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist missing content

Hi guys and girls, Have anyone encountered the issue of playlists that says it contains say 14 tracks but when you open them up it only shows you 5? Here's an example: Any one got a clue how to solve this? Usually when it's a track that becomes unava...

missing.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi guys and girls, Have anyone encountered the issue of playlists that says it contains say 14 tracks but when you open them up it only shows you 5?    Here's an example: &nbsp...
  • svrob
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

very slow..... but internet ok 30M!!

i don't understand why you let the spotify web player like this!!!! nothing works well!!!! now new bug,il's very very very very slow!!!!! you want i suscribe, do something for me and other users! nobody answer ,no client service! nothing!! is anybody...

• Visitor
  • i don't understand why you let the spotify web player like this!!!!   nothing works well!!!!   now new bug,il's very very very very slow!!!!!   you want i suscribe, do something ...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How does one report song/artist name errors?

In terms of names misspelt or just incorrectly labelled.For example, 'Bryanbaum WIltzie, Adam; O'Halloran, Dustin' are shown as the artist for each track when in fact they are the composers within the group 'A Winged Victory for the Sullen'. Also, fo...

• Regular
  • In terms of names misspelt or just incorrectly labelled. For example, 'Bryanbaum WIltzie, Adam; O'Halloran, Dustin' are shown as the artist for each track when in fact they are the composers withi...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Disco erróneo

Hola, gentes de Spotify No sé a dónde hacer llegar esta información, pero lamento informar de que el CD de L'Arpaggiatta "Vepres a Vienne" está mal subido. Las canciones aparecen totalmente desordenadas (y no, no tengo activada la opción de reproducc...

• Hola, gentes de Spotify    No sé a dónde hacer llegar esta información, pero lamento informar de que el CD de L'Arpaggiatta "Vepres a Vienne" está mal subido. Las canciones aparecen tot...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • classical
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist sharing not working with non facebook friends

Hi, I am following a friend on spotify and wanted to share a playlist i made specifically for him. however when I search for his name in the send to field it does not work. is there any way to correct this? I've included a screenshot, you can see he ...

• Hi, I am following a friend on spotify and wanted to share a playlist i made specifically for him. however when I search for his name in the send to field it does not work. is there any way to correc...
  • Twofourxx
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Windows Phone 8 and my music

I hope someone can help me here because I want to accomplish something with my purchased music CDs. With detail, I have a Nokia Lumia 520, I love this phone, except I am having an issue with spotify. Albums that are not available in Spotify but still...

• Roadie
  • I hope someone can help me here because I want to accomplish something with my purchased music CDs.   With detail, I have a Nokia Lumia 520, I love this phone, except I am having an issue wi...
  • maccentris
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Discover Weekly

I am a premium subscriber for several months but I still have not received a discover weekly playlist. If it's still just "rolling out" and hasn't gotten to me yet, that's fine, but as I get to a month out from the release of the feature, I am beginn...

• I am a premium subscriber for several months but I still have not received a discover weekly playlist. If it's still just "rolling out" and hasn't gotten to me yet, that's fine, but as I get to a mon...
  • andres3000
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Problem with Starred Playlist on Playstation 4

Hello, please help me i cannot find my starred Playlist on my PS4 Spotify App its something wrong? The Second Thing i have is that i cannot minimize the Spotify Programm on my Windows 8.1 System is here somehting wrong too?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, please help me i cannot find my starred Playlist on my PS4 Spotify App its something wrong?   The Second Thing i have is that i cannot minimize the Spotify Programm on my Windows 8.1 Sy...
  • BryXY
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Can't Login to Marantz

I want to use the Spotify feature on my Marantz SR7007, but I can't login. I fill in my username (facebook login/password) and it's always saying that it's incorrect. Does Marantz no longer support Spotify?

• Gig Goer
  • I want to use the Spotify feature on my Marantz SR7007, but I can't login.    I fill in my username (facebook login/password) and it's always saying that it's incorrect.  Does Ma...
  • jagjit_r
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV app, can't access "My Music"

Hey everyone! I just downloaded the spotify app on my samsung smart tv, and was a bit disappointed to find that I can't access "My Music" on it, I can access any playlists that were made including my old starred playlist, but since the primary way I ...

• Hey everyone!   I just downloaded the spotify app on my samsung smart tv, and was a bit disappointed to find that I can't access "My Music" on it, I can access any playlists that were made inclu...
  • NickCHAM
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

webplayer disconnect sometimes and playing stop during listening

hello, i 've some bugs again, webplayer disconnect sometimes ( as scrennshot in other post)and play stop during playing. nothing had change , only the https works now,before ,no. I'have test without adblock and noscript, no changement. help please ,i...

• Visitor
  • hello,   i 've some bugs again, webplayer disconnect sometimes ( as scrennshot in other post)and play stop during playing. nothing had change , only the https works now,before ,no. I'have test...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes