Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Exceptionally high battery usage

After using the Spotify app on my Nokia 920 (AT&T), I repeatedly have terrible battery life. A typical use case is that I will take my 100% charged Nokia on the subway to work and listen to an offline playlsit for 30 minutes. When I arrive at work, I...

• After using the Spotify app on my Nokia 920 (AT&T), I repeatedly have terrible battery life.  A typical use case is that I will take my 100% charged Nokia on the subway to work and listen to...
  • Timppapoika
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Songs occasionaly does not start

I have a possible bug to report, I have made a playlist available for offline listening, when I listen to music in that playlist and skip track using my mic controler (Powerbeats by dr dre), spotify occasionaly does not jump to the next track. Also t...

• Music Fan
  • I have a possible bug to report, I have made a playlist available for offline listening, when I listen to music in that playlist and skip track using my mic controler (Powerbeats by dr dre), spotify ...
  • tjsrowe
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] blackberry curve Bluetooth pause cause track skip

I use my blackberry and spotify in the car (megane) and every time the pause control is used spotify skips forward to the next track. This would be ok if it wasn't for the built in sat nav which pauses the music on a regular basis! Could you please f...

• Regular
  • I use my blackberry and spotify in the car (megane) and every time the pause control is used spotify skips forward to the next track. This would be ok if it wasn't for the built in sat nav which paus...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Nokia E5 - Playlists / tracks not syncing for offline mode

O/S: Symbian Model: Nokia E5 Memory available: 32 GB Micro-SD Connection: Via wi-fi broadband 50+mb So the title says it all. I have 32gb SD card. After numerous device wipes etc I am still unable to sync any decent amount of music. It selects random...

• Music Fan
  • O/S: Symbian Model: Nokia E5  Memory available: 32 GB Micro-SD Connection: Via wi-fi broadband 50+mb   So the title says it all. I have 32gb SD card. After numerous device wipes e...
  • Maetco
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Windows Phone 8 user - no free premium trial

Once upon a time I had an iphone. I had Spotify premium. It was nice. I bought a Windows Phone 8. No Spotify App I found X-Box Music No more need for Spotify, but remembered it well.... This morning, I noticed a Spotify App on my Windows Phone I see ...

• Once upon a time I had an iphone.  I had Spotify premium.  It was nice. I bought a Windows Phone 8.  No Spotify App 😞 I found X-Box Music 🙂 No more need for Spotify, but re...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Spotify Symbian app not available for download in Poland

Hi Spotify! The Spotify service is available in Poland, however I fail to download the Spotify app for Symbian from Nokia's Ovi Store. While I try to download from http://store.ovi.com/content/31703 , I am getting an error message: "content is not av...

• Hi Spotify! 🙂   The Spotify service is available in Poland, however I fail to download the Spotify app for Symbian from Nokia's Ovi Store.   While I try to download from http://s...
  • urbanim_net
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Low resolution album art on Sonos?

Why is it so low resolution on the album art in the Sonos app?Im on Ipad most of the time and when i play tunes from Spotify the album art is realy, realy bad. When i compare it with the Spotify ipad app there the album art is super nice and crisp. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Why is it so low resolution on the album art in the Sonos app? Im on Ipad most of the time and when i play tunes from Spotify the album art is realy, realy bad. When i compare it with the Spotify ip...
  • Duddie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify crash on boxeebox

Is there an upgrade of spotify for boxee box? I have the version 5 and is too slow and sometimes crash!

• Is there an upgrade of spotify for boxee box? I have the version 5 and is too slow and sometimes crash!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] UK SPOTIFY ACCOUNT - TRAVELLING IN UAE

Can somebody tell me how to sort this out otherwise I will have to cancel my spotify Premium Account... that would be sad. I have a UK Premium spotify account. I use it internationally a lot especially in the UAE where I spend several months every ye...

•   Can somebody tell me how to sort this out otherwise I will have to cancel my spotify Premium Account... that would be sad.   I have a UK Premium spotify account. I use it internatio...
  • mikemax
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ubuntu Touch / Phone

Will Spotify develop a player for the upcoming Ubuntu Touch /Phone OS?

• Regular
  • Will Spotify develop a player for the upcoming Ubuntu Touch /Phone OS?
  • LarsUbuntuphone
  • 3 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 16 likes

Solved!! is Samsung EU40D6500 sopported?

Hi, I'm getting crazy looking for information about this TV model, some people says it works, others says that doesn't appear on the Samsung Apps list. Can anybody help? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm getting crazy looking for information about this TV model, some people says it works, others says that doesn't appear on the Samsung Apps list.   Can anybody help?   Thanks
  • jaumebosch
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Missing Playlists from Spotify BlackBerry App

Some of my playlists do not show up on my Spotify app. I have a BlackBerry Curve 9360 and the latest version of Spotify. Is this a known issue? Is there anything I can do?James

• Some of my playlists do not show up on my Spotify app. I have a BlackBerry Curve 9360 and the latest version of Spotify. Is this a known issue? Is there anything I can do? James
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Spotify available for Blackberry bold 9930?

I've been a premium member for over 10 months now and I would hate to have to cancel my membership due to me not being able to use it. I just purchaed the Blackberry 9930 Bold and i've tried every possible route into getting it to work on my new phon...

• Regular
  • I've been a premium member for over 10 months now and I would hate to have to cancel my membership due to me not being able to use it. I just purchaed the Blackberry 9930 Bold and i've tried every po...
  • kbuch87
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP8] Can't use in flight mode

While on two flights yesterday I attempted to use Spotify, with the app obviously in Flight Mode. I also have offline mode, don't sync over 3G etc enabled First thing it tries to do? Connect to the net. The app couldn't be used at all because it clai...

• Music Fan
  • While on two flights yesterday I attempted to use Spotify, with the app obviously in Flight Mode.  I also have offline mode, don't sync over 3G etc enabled First thing it tries to do?  Conn...
  • Headfx
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Yamaha AVENTAGE

please add Spotify support to the AVENTAGE line of Yamaha line of receivers...

• Not applicable
  • please add Spotify support to the AVENTAGE line of Yamaha line of receivers...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

[WP8] Spotify Gone offline? Reinstall and login - "need a premium account". Login Error 409

I have an HTC Window 8x phone. I installed the Spotify mobile app and was enjoying listing to music with it until recently. The Spotify app reported was offline. I couldn't see how to get it be online again. In settings, I switched between between on...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an HTC Window 8x phone. I installed the Spotify mobile app and was enjoying listing to music with it until recently. The Spotify app reported was offline. I couldn't see how to get it be onlin...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos login is driving me crazy

I'm getting to the end of my patience trying to log into Spotify through my Sonos system. When I try to connect spotify, sonos tells me that my username or password is incorrect, even though I know that Spotify opens with the username and pasword tha...

• I'm getting to the end of my patience trying to log into Spotify through my Sonos system. When I try to connect spotify, sonos tells me that my username or password is incorrect, even though I know...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [BB] Download Spotify for Blackberry

I'm trying to install spotify on my Blackberry by typing m.spotify.com in the phone's browser, I am allways redirected to www.spotify.com. Is there another way to download the app for blackberry? Greets Thomas

• Regular
  • I'm trying to install spotify on my Blackberry by typing m.spotify.com in the phone's browser, I am allways redirected to www.spotify.com. Is there another way to download the app for blackberry? &...
  • berlin_fuzzy
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP 8.0] Playing while roaming over 3G not possible

I was very glad to find out the WP8 for Spotify finally came out. Unfortunately I haven`t been able to use it to its full potential due to a bug/lack of feature. I, like many others, am using a MVNO (Virtual Provider). Because my network name is diff...

• Casual Listener
  • I was very glad to find out the WP8 for Spotify finally came out. Unfortunately I haven`t been able to use it to its full potential due to a bug/lack of feature.   I, like many others, am us...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! [Symbian] App not available on Portugal?

Hey, I just bought Premium and I wanted to get the app for my Symbian phone but it says that is not available in Portugal :c Can you fix that? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I just bought Premium and I wanted to get the app for my Symbian phone but it says that is not available in Portugal :c   Can you fix that?   Thanks!
  • MarMigs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes