Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Disco erróneo

Hola, gentes de Spotify No sé a dónde hacer llegar esta información, pero lamento informar de que el CD de L'Arpaggiatta "Vepres a Vienne" está mal subido. Las canciones aparecen totalmente desordenadas (y no, no tengo activada la opción de reproducc...

• Hola, gentes de Spotify    No sé a dónde hacer llegar esta información, pero lamento informar de que el CD de L'Arpaggiatta "Vepres a Vienne" está mal subido. Las canciones aparecen tot...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • classical
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist sharing not working with non facebook friends

Hi, I am following a friend on spotify and wanted to share a playlist i made specifically for him. however when I search for his name in the send to field it does not work. is there any way to correct this? I've included a screenshot, you can see he ...

• Hi, I am following a friend on spotify and wanted to share a playlist i made specifically for him. however when I search for his name in the send to field it does not work. is there any way to correc...
  • Twofourxx
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Windows Phone 8 and my music

I hope someone can help me here because I want to accomplish something with my purchased music CDs. With detail, I have a Nokia Lumia 520, I love this phone, except I am having an issue with spotify. Albums that are not available in Spotify but still...

• Roadie
  • I hope someone can help me here because I want to accomplish something with my purchased music CDs.   With detail, I have a Nokia Lumia 520, I love this phone, except I am having an issue wi...
  • maccentris
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Discover Weekly

I am a premium subscriber for several months but I still have not received a discover weekly playlist. If it's still just "rolling out" and hasn't gotten to me yet, that's fine, but as I get to a month out from the release of the feature, I am beginn...

• I am a premium subscriber for several months but I still have not received a discover weekly playlist. If it's still just "rolling out" and hasn't gotten to me yet, that's fine, but as I get to a mon...
  • andres3000
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Problem with Starred Playlist on Playstation 4

Hello, please help me i cannot find my starred Playlist on my PS4 Spotify App its something wrong? The Second Thing i have is that i cannot minimize the Spotify Programm on my Windows 8.1 System is here somehting wrong too?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, please help me i cannot find my starred Playlist on my PS4 Spotify App its something wrong?   The Second Thing i have is that i cannot minimize the Spotify Programm on my Windows 8.1 Sy...
  • BryXY
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Can't Login to Marantz

I want to use the Spotify feature on my Marantz SR7007, but I can't login. I fill in my username (facebook login/password) and it's always saying that it's incorrect. Does Marantz no longer support Spotify?

• Gig Goer
  • I want to use the Spotify feature on my Marantz SR7007, but I can't login.    I fill in my username (facebook login/password) and it's always saying that it's incorrect.  Does Ma...
  • jagjit_r
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV app, can't access "My Music"

Hey everyone! I just downloaded the spotify app on my samsung smart tv, and was a bit disappointed to find that I can't access "My Music" on it, I can access any playlists that were made including my old starred playlist, but since the primary way I ...

• Hey everyone!   I just downloaded the spotify app on my samsung smart tv, and was a bit disappointed to find that I can't access "My Music" on it, I can access any playlists that were made inclu...
  • NickCHAM
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

webplayer disconnect sometimes and playing stop during listening

hello, i 've some bugs again, webplayer disconnect sometimes ( as scrennshot in other post)and play stop during playing. nothing had change , only the https works now,before ,no. I'have test without adblock and noscript, no changement. help please ,i...

• Visitor
  • hello,   i 've some bugs again, webplayer disconnect sometimes ( as scrennshot in other post)and play stop during playing. nothing had change , only the https works now,before ,no. I'have test...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium doesn't go.

Hello, i had a two month trial that ended on 13 August so i ended the trial from there on my subscription. Today i checked my spotify but i still have premium. Could you please not charge me, i think there is a mistake

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i had a two month trial that ended on 13 August so i ended the trial from there on my subscription. Today i checked my spotify but i still have premium. Could you please not charge me, i think...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does webplayer not work?

So I want to learn about the webplayer. For me on my home network it doesn't work even though the desktop app works, Android and PS4 also work. What is different? What is causing this? How do I fix it?

• Regular
  • So I want to learn about the webplayer.   For me on my home network it doesn't work even though the desktop app works, Android and PS4 also work.   What is different? What is causing th...
  • Wonginism
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant connect to spotify through ps4

hi im having problems with my spotify account through PS4 and everytime i log it says "log in failed due to Spotify is only aloud abroad for 14 days but i haven't been abroad recently its i think its something to do with the ps4 because i have tried ...

• hi im having problems with my spotify account through PS4 and everytime i log it says "log in failed due to Spotify is only aloud abroad for 14 days but i haven't been abroad recently its i think its...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect and Panasonic Allplay Speakers

Hello!I have an Panasonic ALL1, ALL5 and three ALL3 Allplay speakers. Until now they have been working fine with Spotify Connect. However, now I have noticed only the ALL1 and the ALL5 are appearing in Spotify Connect. The the ALL3 speakers are not a...

• Hello! I have an Panasonic ALL1, ALL5 and three ALL3 Allplay speakers. Until now they have been working fine with Spotify Connect. However, now I have noticed only the ALL1 and the ALL5 are appearin...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Radio Variety

I know it's no secret that Spotify's radio function is incredibly poor. Very little variety in artists, and little variety in those artist's songs. Essentially I'm just sick of seeing the same song twice within an interval of 8-12 or less songs. I kn...

• Casual Listener
  • I know it's no secret that Spotify's radio function is incredibly poor. Very little variety in artists, and little variety in those artist's songs. Essentially I'm just sick of seeing the same song t...
  • laserlites
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes

Spotify Connect and Dolry HiFi Stone

Hello, I used to play music through my Dolry Hifi Stone S via Spotify Connect. But now the dolry device does not show up anymore in the device list of Spotify Conncet. Does anybody have an dea why? Thanks a lot! Luca

• Hello, I used to play music through my Dolry Hifi Stone S via Spotify Connect. But now the dolry device does not show up anymore in the device list of Spotify Conncet. Does anybody have an ...
  • dave_mac_24
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Not Adding to Playlist

I have a recent (last 3-4 months) issue on a playlist I maintain weekly. Typically I can only add 1 new song to it. When I try to add a second, the song does not add. If I shut down Spotify and re-start, then I can add another song. Sometimes, I can ...

• Regular
  • I have a recent (last 3-4 months) issue on a playlist I maintain weekly. Typically I can only add 1 new song to it. When I try to add a second, the song does not add. If I shut down Spotify and re-st...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Signing in

I just got spotify premium but it won't let me log in. Everytime I try to log in it just says this account has already been created, and then nothing happens.

• Casual Listener
  • I just got spotify premium but it won't let me log in. Everytime I try to log in it just says this account has already been created, and then nothing happens.
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sometimes I get offline Error message when I try to play a song

Hi all On my windows phone I sometimes cannot play songs, I get the following message:"Titel kann nicht abgespielt werden. Dies ist leider im Offlinemodus nicht möglich"This means: Spotify thinks it is offline and will not play songs But the phone is...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all   On my windows phone I sometimes cannot play songs, I get the following message: "Titel kann nicht abgespielt werden. Dies ist leider im Offlinemodus nicht möglich" This means: Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to download a certain .mp3 file.

Currently have multiple songs that I have put from local files on my desktop. I can access all of the local songs but one. What the heck is happening here? I am using a Nexus 6.

• Currently have multiple songs that I have put from local files on my desktop. I can access all of the local songs but one. What the heck is happening here? I am using a Nexus 6.
  • Liutorlas
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play some tracks

Hi,i have played many songs on spotify but there is a whole album that i can't play.Here it is : https://play.spotify.com/album/1CGsIpmIBYSdRQ1euH5kz3Can you tell me why and is there a way to listen to it ?

• Hi, i have played many songs on spotify but there is a whole album that i can't play. Here it is : https://play.spotify.com/album/1CGsIpmIBYSdRQ1euH5kz3 Can you tell me why and is there ...
  • M0HX
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes