Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Roku song issues

Well I was very happy to see Spotify on Roku but have noticed an issue with some songs not playing correctly. Stopping in the middle of the song or getting choppy and I have confirmed it isn't my ISP or Router for that matter. This is clearly an issu...

• Well I was very happy to see Spotify on Roku but have noticed an issue with some songs not playing correctly. Stopping in the middle of the song or getting choppy and I have confirmed it isn't my ISP...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 25 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 7 likes

Problem with Smart TV (Samsung)

Hi!I'm using my Spotify account with my smart TV (Samsung). I'm using 'Spotify free'.It worked good, but some days ago I wasn't able to use Spotify on my Smart TV with the request 'Sporify premium is required for this device. Please purchase a Premiu...

•  Hi! I'm using my Spotify account with my smart TV (Samsung). I'm using 'Spotify free'. It worked good, but some days ago I wasn't able to use Spotify on my Smart TV with the request 'Sporify ...
  • Arath1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Sonos Have a BAD Relationship!

Hi there, I am so disenchanted with Spotify and Sonos at the moment. I specifically bought my Sonos system so that I would be able to stream Spotify. It has never worked for more than 10 seconds. I get constant drop outs of the service "Sonos lost co...

• Hi there,   I am so disenchanted with Spotify and Sonos at the moment. I specifically bought my Sonos system so that I would be able to stream Spotify. It has never worked for more than 10 s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing Music on SD Card

I would like to purchase the Spotify Premium but at this time I don't have a mobile phone, just an SD Card. Would I still be able to put the music on to my SD Card?

• I would like to purchase the Spotify Premium but at this time I don't have a mobile phone, just an SD Card.   Would I still be able to put the music on to my SD Card?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium and mobile: how many devices can i have for my Spotify Premium account ?

I had Spotify Unlimited and just upgraded to Spotify Premium. I have a laptop, a mobile device and a tablet. Can I download and access my Spotify Premium from both my mobile device and my tablet (it is already on my laptop) OR is there a device count...

• I had Spotify Unlimited and just upgraded to Spotify Premium.   I have a laptop, a mobile device and a tablet.   Can I download and access my Spotify Premium from both my mobile dev...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! my mp4.

my mp4 does not show in the devices list. how do i download my music to it from spotify?

• my mp4 does not show in the devices list. how do i download my music to it from spotify?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo TX-NR616: Can't play the song Scream & Shout from will.i.am

Hi, my Onkyo TX-NR616 (latest firmware) just skips to the next song when I try to play Scream & Shout from will.i.am. Any ideas? It works fine for the Windowss app, the web app and the Android app. Thanks! Bye, Jan

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   my Onkyo TX-NR616 (latest firmware) just skips to the next song when I try to play Scream & Shout from  will.i.am. Any ideas? It works fine for the Windowss app, the...
  • vanSijll
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify enabled hardware controlled via Android ?

Dear all, I have spotify on my mobile phones and I was wondering if there was any of these 'Spotify enabled hardware' that allows me to control which music I play via my phone ? At this moment I am using a computer streaming via DLNA to my PS3 and th...

• Dear all,   I have spotify on my mobile phones and I was wondering if there was any of these 'Spotify enabled hardware' that allows me to control which music I play via my phone ?   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log into Spotify on my Sonos system.

I've been trying to connect Spotify to my Sonos system, and have obtained a device ID and a password. This combination allows me to log into Spotify on the stand-alone Spotify applications, but when I try and use it on Sonos it says "Account Not Foun...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to connect Spotify to my Sonos system, and have obtained a device ID and a password. This combination allows me to log into Spotify on the stand-alone Spotify applications, but when ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Play Station Vita Suppported?

Hello Community I don't know, if I here in the right site. Just, I try it My Question: Can you (Spotify) supported the PS Vita in the future? When no, why? When Yes, when? Sun I could hear during the Spotify mobile gaming: I know, my English is bad. ...

• Not applicable
  • Hello Community   I don't know, if I here in the right site.   Just, I try it 🙂   My Question:   Can you (Spotify) supported the PS Vita in the future ? Wh...
  • JadMock
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo search issues

I have an Onkyo TX-N717 and I have been using the premium Spotify for about 3 weeks. Everything has been just fine until 2 or 3 days ago. When I use the search function in Spotify it freezes the AVR and the only way to fix it is to clear the receiver...

• I have an Onkyo TX-N717 and I have been using the premium Spotify for about 3 weeks.  Everything has been just fine until 2 or 3 days ago.  When I use the search function in Spotify it free...
  • DavidKunz1986
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

logitech UE smart radio regional problems!

Hi , I bought a Squeezebox last month and it works fine except for the Spotify app . Every other song on my playlists has regional problems and cannot be played where I´m located??? But it works fine on laptop and on my cellphone and I´ve played song...

• Not applicable
  • Hi  , I bought a Squeezebox last month and it works fine except for the Spotify app . Every other song on my playlists has regional problems and cannot be played where I´m located??? But it work...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Logitech UE Smart Radio Spotify unknown error occurred

After installing the spotify app to the UE Smart Radio ... playlists appear, song lists appear under playlists ... click on the song to play and I get the message "An unknown error occurred". Tried factory reset, uninstall etc no joy. Any help most a...

• Casual Listener
  • After installing the spotify app to the UE Smart Radio ... playlists appear, song lists appear under playlists ... click on the song to play and I get the message "An unknown error occurred". &nbsp...
  • Guacho80
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify interface streaming to Sonos?!

Reading the questions, and no answers, i'm afraid this will be quite difficult to answer. I have a premium account. It runs Okay within Sonos. But the user interface sucks. I would like to use the Spotify (iPad) interface. Why isn't that still(!!!) n...

• Regular
  • Reading the questions, and no answers, i'm afraid this will be quite difficult to answer.   I have a premium account. It runs Okay within Sonos. But the user interface sucks. I would like to...
  • tonyoerlemans
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Home theatre

Hi, I just saw that Spotify is now available on samsung TV using the smart hub. What about Home theater / blue-ray devices with the smart hub function? I've got a HT-D6500 device and I haven't found Spotify when searching in the app section. Thx.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just saw that Spotify is now available on samsung TV using the smart hub. What about Home theater / blue-ray devices with the smart hub function? I've got a  HT-D6500 devic...
  • Jole30
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes

[Symbian] How to play music offline?

I've made a playlist which I want to listen at when I am abroad, so I want to make it available offline. In Spotify I've selected this function., but on my phone it doesn't seem to work. I have a Nokia C6 with Symbian. Can anyone please tell me how t...

• I've made a playlist which I want to listen at when I am abroad, so I want to make it available offline. In Spotify I've selected this function., but on my phone it doesn't seem to work. I have a N...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deftones - White Pony song spelling error

Wasn't sure what I should ask this, but I've noticed that the song "Knife Party" on the Deftones album, "White Pony", is incorrectly spelled as "Knife Prty". Is this something on my end? It makes searching for the song a little annoying.

• Wasn't sure what I should ask this, but I've noticed that the song "Knife Party" on the Deftones album, "White Pony", is incorrectly spelled as "Knife Prty".  Is this something on my end?  ...
  • pestbarn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with playing Spotify on Sonos in Perth - connectivity error commenced on 21 December

I have had Spotify for about two months and play it on my Sonos. There have been no problems until last Friday, 21 December, when Spotify stopped playing due to an apparent connectivity problem. I am still able to play Songl and internet radio. It is...

• I have had Spotify for about two months and play it on my Sonos. There have been no problems until last Friday, 21 December, when Spotify stopped playing due to an apparent connectivity problem. I am...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku Spotify won't let me bsck in

Was pleasantly surprised to find Spotify on Roku today. Signed in, and it worked for a while, then I left the app. Now when I try to go back, I click in, see the splash screen, then I'm taken back to the main Roku station menu. Please help. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Was pleasantly surprised to find Spotify on Roku today. Signed in, and it worked for a while, then I left the app. Now when I try to go back, I click in, see the splash screen, then I'm taken back to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes