Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify does't work at college and in work

Hello,I'm a premium subscriber and also a fan of Spotify(references many other spotifiers). Really enjoyed the music and the whole service. My problem is that since I moved to college and also lot of time I'm in work, I'm not able to connect to spoti...

• Regular
  • Hello, I'm a premium subscriber and also a fan of Spotify(references many other spotifiers). Really enjoyed the music and the whole service. My problem is that since I moved to college and also lot ...
  • Ricsie
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify conect two accounts

Hi!!My wife and I both have spotify premium accounts. We have recently bought a Yamaha receiver only because it supports connect. The devices logged with my account work flawlessly. None of the devices of my wife can connect to the receiver.Is the re...

• Hi!! My wife and I both have spotify premium accounts. We have recently bought a Yamaha receiver only because it supports connect. The devices logged with my account work flawlessly. None of the dev...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! android to apple

Just bought apple phone. Can anyone help as to whether I can easily switch my spotify account to use on apple?ThanksClaire

• Casual Listener
  • Just bought apple phone. Can anyone help as to whether I can easily switch my spotify account to use on apple? Thanks Claire
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

after Windows Phone 8.1 update Spotify doesn't work anymore.

Hi all, This weekend I upgraded my Windows Phone from 8.0 to 8.1 and after the upgrade Spotify doesn't work anymore. I removed the app from my phone and tried to re-install it but after the download it gives an error. It says tap here for details and...

• Regular
  • Hi all,   This weekend I upgraded my Windows Phone from 8.0 to 8.1 and after the upgrade Spotify doesn't work anymore. I removed the app from my phone and tried to re-install it but after th...
  • Toscanelli
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • WP 8
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Roku: missing songs/albums

First I'd like to ask is there any way to report a bug in a more official manner? I've been using Spotify Premium for about a month and have been very pleased with the service. However today I noticed that some albums are missing from the Roku app th...

• Regular
  • First I'd like to ask is there any way to report a bug in a more official manner? I've been using Spotify Premium for about a month and have been very pleased with the service. However today I notice...
  • jjtjp
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 5.0.0.0 released for Windows Phone 8. New UI!

Finally, Spotify released a new version today with the same look and feel like Android/iOS Here are some of the release notes: Spotify has a bold and beautiful new look: playing your favorite music has never looked so good. Your Music on Windows Phon...

• Casual Listener
  • Finally, Spotify released a new version today with the same look and feel like Android/iOS   Here are some of the release notes:   Spotify has a bold and beautiful new look: playi...
  • edbradburn
  • Casual Listener
  • 58 replies
  • 6 likes
  • WP 8
  • 58 replies
  • 6 likes

PS4 Problem. Queue problems from Laptop

Hey guys. Im having a little problem with the connect feature. I can see what songs are playing, i can skip and i can choose playlists and what to play etc, but i cannot queue songs. If i queue them, spotify just resynchs and creates another "shuffle...

• Regular
  • Hey guys. Im having a little problem with the connect feature. I can see what songs are playing, i can skip and i can choose playlists and what to play etc, but i cannot queue songs. If i queue t...
  • betterdayzzz
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Blackberry Z10

Hi, Why can't is there no app for the Z10? I found it for other blackberry but not for the new one? When is this going to be available, is there another chance to listen to my music on this device? Thanks C.

• Regular
  • Hi,   Why can't is there no app for the Z10? I found it for other blackberry but not for the new one? When is this going to be available, is there another chance to listen to my music on t...
  • courtney1
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify on z10

It's even easier if you download the Amazon app store off blackberry world, Spotify is on there and downloads perfectly!

• Casual Listener
  • It's even easier if you download the Amazon app store off blackberry world, Spotify is on there and downloads perfectly!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ug!! Available offline, how so I change setting per song instead of per playlist?

I've searched every where! I can make a playlist available offline but i've accidentally made individual songs in different playlists available offline and now I've run out of space on my phone. Is there an option to make all song available offline, ...

• I've searched every where! I can make a playlist available offline but i've accidentally made individual songs in different playlists available offline and now I've run out of space on my phone. Is t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Support site pictures broken

The pictures on the support site don't display due to permission issues

• Casual Listener
  • The pictures on the support site don't display due to permission issues
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sync Offline Playlists on all devices

Hi everyone,i have a question and didnt find an answer on the forums: Is there a way to automatically get a playlist offline on my second device if i make it offline on my first device?The idea behind: I have a second mobile in my car which should au...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, i have a question and didnt find an answer on the forums:   Is there a way to automatically get a playlist offline on my second device if i make it offline on my first device? T...
  • tropisch
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo iniciar sesion en mi Lumia 630

Hola !No puedo inicar sesión en mi Lumia con WP 8.1 Denim. Trato de ingresar a mi cuenta con las opciones de usuario y a traves de facebook pero no puedo entrar. La app es la ultima version de la tienda.Traté con la red Wi-fi de mi casa y la red del ...

• Hola ! No puedo inicar sesión en mi Lumia con WP 8.1 Denim. Trato de ingresar a mi cuenta con las opciones de usuario y a traves de facebook pero no puedo entrar. La app es la ultima version de la t...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

[WINDOWS PHONE] Spotify doesnt Work on WP10 Insider Preview

Deutsch:Liebes Spotify Team, ich darf nun seit einiger Zeit die Windows 10 Preview auf meinem Windows Phone (Nokia Lumia 630) nutzen.Ich habe mir nun gestern Spotify Premium gekauft und es funktioniert nichts!Die App stürzt sofort ab, wenn ich versuc...

• Deutsch: Liebes Spotify Team,   ich darf nun seit einiger Zeit die Windows 10 Preview auf meinem Windows Phone (Nokia Lumia 630) nutzen. Ich habe mir nun gestern Spotify Premium gekauft und ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playlist in SONOS

Hi, I use spotify through the sonos app on my Ipad. When I want to play a spotify playlist, I have the following problem: I can either play the whole playlist or just a single song. When I want to start the playlist for example beginning with the thi...

• Hi, I use spotify through the sonos app on my Ipad. When I want to play a spotify playlist, I have the following problem: I can either play the whole playlist or just a single song. When I want to st...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zwei Alben haben unterbrochene und zu kurze tracks

Hallo!Die folgenden zwei Alben haben unterbrochene, teilweise deutlich zu kurze tracks:Das Album "Istanbul" von "Fazil Say" ist unvollstaendig.Es fehlen zwar keine tracks, dafuer sind aber 3 tracks unvollstaendig und brechen mitten drin ab. Die Laufz...

• Hallo! Die folgenden zwei Alben haben unterbrochene, teilweise deutlich zu kurze tracks: Das Album "Istanbul" von "Fazil Say" ist unvollstaendig. Es fehlen zwar keine tracks, dafuer sind aber 3 tr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player shows Error: The playlist failed to load

Am using Google Chrome and have reset my browser and tried in Firefox and IE but still doesn't work but loads ok on the Desktop Application.Any ideas?Thanks

Capture.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • Am using Google Chrome and have reset my browser and tried in Firefox and IE but still doesn't work but loads ok on the Desktop Application. Any ideas? Thanks  
  • pshirley
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I thought I paid for premium but loI paid for premium but can't play of line frustrating. Help

Hi I thought I paid for premium 9.99 but cant listen to my music of line. Please could someone help. Tracey

• Hi I thought I paid for premium 9.99 but cant listen to my music of line. Please could someone help. Tracey
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist wont load

Hi, Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/abigailwilliams/playlist/7smvf5l5S3uvc0z8WOp1WBDesktop Version: 1.0.8.59.gee82e7e6Android Version: 3.1.0.1117 I have had Spotify for a while now. I have one playlist that I add to all the time. It has abour...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/abigailwilliams/playlist/7smvf5l5S3uvc0z8WOp1WB Desktop Version: 1.0.8.59.gee82e7e6 Android Version: 3.1.0.1117   I have had Sp...
  • abigailwilliams
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect does not recognize my Bose SoundTouch host system!

Spotify Connect does not recognize my Bose SoundTouch host system (the main control system), it only allows me to connect to the add-on speakers (the speakers in other rooms controlled by the host). The host doesn't show up as a connect option, which...

• Spotify Connect does not recognize my Bose SoundTouch host system (the main control system), it only allows me to connect to the add-on speakers (the speakers in other rooms controlled by the host). ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes