Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Roku App - Serious Issues - Mod please sticky?

Ok guys I appreciate Spotify for developing a Roku app but to leave it undeveloped for three years is embarrassing. It is now so slow and unpredictable I know many people who have given up using it on Roku. By contrast Netflix is brilliant even the B...

• Casual Listener
  • ...n Roku. By contrast Netflix is brilliant even the BBC are regularly developing exciting new content on Roku. They're publicly funded!! Come on where is my premium money going? Anyone else a...
  • p4l1ndr0m3
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Wrong Version of Queen's 'Killer Queen'

Hey all, Prior to this the song was the original version, but now when I try to play it (be it from my playlist or if I search for it) it plays a completely different version of the song. Queen – Killer Queen - 2011 Remaster This is the song in quest...

• Hey all,    Prior to this the song was the original version, but now when I try to play it (be it from my playlist or if I search for it) it plays a completely different version of the ...
  • oscarA1994
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Gramofon - volume slider in connect issue

The volume is going from Full to 0 in 1/3rd of the slider on my iPad 4. Newest iOS and app version. On my screen that's about 1/2 an inch and very jumpy.Ipad speaker and Bluetooth do make use of the entire slider.I'd really like a much longer slider ...

• Casual Listener
  • The volume is going from Full to 0 in 1/3rd of the slider on my iPad 4. Newest iOS and app version. On my screen that's about 1/2 an inch and very jumpy. Ipad speaker and Bluetooth do make use of th...
  • DutchDude
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Browse Missing Playlists

Hey guys I hope you can help me, because lately i've been noticeing that in Spotifys Browse Option, Playlists have gone missing or simply are not categorized in any of the Tabs anymore. For Example I often use the Pop Tab to find and listen to some P...

• Hey guys I hope you can help me, because lately i've been noticeing that in Spotifys Browse Option, Playlists have gone missing or simply are not categorized in any of the Tabs anymore.   For ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My all songs deleted from spotify

My all songs deleted yesterday.I dont know how it was..How we do it,help me pls

• My all songs deleted yesterday.I dont know how it was..How we do it,help me pls
  • joaocstr
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone to PS3

I can't get the Spotify app on my phone to connect to the app on my ps3. Everytime i click the megaphone button and press ps3, the ps3 app resets and nothing happens.

• I can't get the Spotify app on my phone to connect to the app on my ps3. Everytime i click the megaphone button and press ps3, the ps3 app resets and nothing happens.
  • Burntsoul
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Other Platform][Other] Rethinking contact options & general customer service

Looking at the forums, I'm not the only one who's having trouble with this... so perhaps it would be an idea for Spotify to change their current methods of getting in touch with them. I have sent COUNTLESS emails through their so called 'contact form...

• Looking at the forums, I'm not the only one who's having trouble with this... so perhaps it would be an idea for Spotify to change their current methods of getting in touch with them.   I have...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Other Platform
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Client stops working

Hi. I am using Spotify's version 5.1.0.0 and Windows Phone 8.1 on a NOKIA Lumia 930. I am unable to stream any sort of music on my phone. Everytime I install Spotify it works well only in the first time. After rebooting the cellphone or closing the a...

• Hi.   I am using Spotify's version 5.1.0.0 and Windows Phone 8.1 on a NOKIA Lumia 930.   I am unable to stream any sort of music on my phone.   Everytime I install Spotify it wor...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Ps4 your music issue!

On the PS4 when I go to Your Music I can't seem to organize by Album - just by song. Anyone know how to organize by album, so all the albums just appear at the same time?

• On the PS4 when I go to Your Music I can't seem to organize by Album - just by song. Anyone know how to organize by album, so all the albums just appear at the same time?
  • MusicLimited
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error: Album plays tracks from different album

HiI decided I fancied listening to some old Mojo Nixon albums I used to own. I selected the Mojo Nixon album "Root Hog or Die" the first track "Debbie Gibson is Pregnant with my Two Headed Love Child" doesn't play. Instead even though ut ahows up as ...

• Hi I decided I fancied listening to some old Mojo Nixon albums I used to own. I selected the Mojo Nixon album "Root Hog or Die" the first track "Debbie Gibson is Pregnant with my Two Headed Love C...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to access Spotify on my Samsung Smart TV

Hello to all. I am unable to start Spotify on my Samsung Smart TV although it was working recently. All I have is a black screen with an ellarge part of the Spotify logo showing on the left hand side. When I uninstalled the app and rerun it, the logi...

• Hello to all.   I am unable to start Spotify on my Samsung Smart TV although it was working recently.  All I have is a black screen with an ellarge part of the Spotify logo showing on the...
  • fxp
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Certain local files not appearing

Several local file aren't appearing in spotify. I have multiple albums by the German band Oomph saved locally, and about half of each album does not appear under local files on my laptop. All of the missing files are mp3s, and I've tried indexing spe...

Missing songs in a playlist The missing song in local storage The album in local files
  • Several local file aren't appearing in spotify. I have multiple albums by the German band Oomph saved locally, and about half of each album does not appear under local files on my laptop. All of the ...
  • DannyFL
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with "Follow"

When I klick follow on someone else's account it says that I'm not following anyone on my profile. why is this and how do I fix it? although they can see that I'm following them, I still can't access the profiles that I've subscribed to / followed. C...

• When I klick follow on someone else's account it says that I'm not following anyone on my profile. why is this and how do I fix it? although they can see that I'm following them, I still can't access...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did Battleborn go?

Since the new update, the "battleborn" album by The Killers is replaced with "direct hits"? Why?

• Casual Listener
  • Since the new update, the "battleborn" album by The Killers is replaced with "direct hits"? Why?    
  • trahojen
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Frailed log in for Spotify on PS4

As the title says, Spotify isn't letting me log in to my account on my PS4. I usually log in on my iPhone through my Facebook account, so I had to go into my Spotify account to acquire my user name, which consists of ten numbers, and set up a passwor...

• Casual Listener
  • As the title says, Spotify isn't letting me log in to my account on my PS4. I usually log in on my iPhone through my Facebook account, so I had to go into my Spotify account to acquire my user name, ...
  • goldinga1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Error playing a specific song

So I was just listening to my library, and when the song "Show Me How To Live" by Audioslave came on, I noticed that the general sound quality is just poor; the song plays quieter than all the others in my library, and there is an obnoxious popping s...

• So I was just listening to my library, and when the song "Show Me How To Live" by Audioslave came on, I noticed that the general sound quality is just poor; the song plays quieter than all the others...
  • dj_pomme
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips Smart TV Spotify app music doesn't start

I have a Philips 3D Smart LED TV serie 6000/7000/8000 serie. The Spotify app works, but when I want to press play and listen to the song, it doesn't start the music. Everything else works in het app. Can someone give me a solution so I can use Spotif...

• I have a Philips 3D Smart LED TV serie 6000/7000/8000 serie. The Spotify app works, but when I want to press play and listen to the song, it doesn't start the music. Everything else works in het app....
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify via sonos playlists

I've signed up to get a trial run at spotify on my sonos system, I've noticed there's not a lot going on?? Just search and top tracks?? Is there no pre made playlists like there is on the iPhone app?? Napster had plenty of playlists although they wer...

• Casual Listener
  • I've signed up to get a trial run at spotify on my sonos system, I've noticed there's not a lot going on?? Just search and top tracks?? Is there no pre made playlists like there is on the iPhone app?...
  • uwron
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New updated version of spotify is no longer working with my bmw

I updated spotify yesterday on my iPhone 6 and now the app is no longer recognized by my BMW media system. I am not allowed to play spotify in my car anymore. How do I roll back or what are other solutions available?

• Regular
  • I updated spotify yesterday on my iPhone 6 and now the app is no longer recognized by my BMW media system. I am not allowed to play spotify in my car anymore. How do I roll back or what are other sol...
  • Sk8rmom4ever
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes