Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Opinions for WD TV Live Streamer + Spotify

I'm interested in buying a Live Streaming media player only for Spotify...can anyone tell me their experiences with Spotify on WD live? Does it have 'apps' like the desktop version does? What do and don't you like about the WD version of Spotify that...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm interested in buying a Live Streaming media player only for Spotify...can anyone tell me their experiences with Spotify on WD live?  Does it have 'apps' like the desktop version does?  ...
  • TKM_Music
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing playlists on PS3

Hopefully this is in the right area.Long story short, I have a playlist that I regularly listen to (created by someone else) and it doesn't appear anywhere on the PS3 app.Another playlist I listen to is there, but the one I want isn't and even if I s...

• Visitor
  • Hopefully this is in the right area. Long story short, I have a playlist that I regularly listen to (created by someone else) and it doesn't appear anywhere on the PS3 app. Another playlist I l...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where are soundtrack from ?!

With Fire and Sword - Krzesimira Dębskiego Prince of Egypt - Hans ZimmerKing Kong - James Newton HowardSchindler List - John Williams Apocalypse World War 2 - Kenji KawaiApollo 13 - James Newton HowardThe Chronicles of Narnia- Harry Gregson-Williams ...

• With Fire and Sword - Krzesimira Dębskiego Prince of Egypt - Hans Zimmer King Kong - James Newton Howard Schindler List - John Williams Apocalypse World War 2 - Kenji Kawai Apollo 13 - James N...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Incorrect photo and full name showing

Hi there, The incorrect profile photo and full name is showing on my profile (a Facebook account that was once linked to my Spotify account, but I've since unlinked the two). Any idea how to make these go away? Thanks.

• Hi there,   The incorrect profile photo and full name is showing on my profile (a Facebook account that was once linked to my Spotify account, but I've since unlinked the two).   Any id...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Samsung s5611 Opera Mini

HeyHas anyone an idea if Spotify is running at Samsung s5611 mobile with Opera Mini browser?Thanks in advanceSamy

• Hey Has anyone an idea if Spotify is running at Samsung s5611 mobile with Opera Mini browser? Thanks in advance Samy
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

White Fence Cyclops Reap Where is it gone?

I've noticed this, that sometimes albums I love just go down, they stay down for a few months and then they just come back1 or 2 White Fence albums just dropped off there recently. Not sure whether this is a technical mistake on Spotify's side or whe...

•   I've noticed this, that sometimes albums I love just go down, they stay down for a few months and then they just come back 1 or 2 White Fence albums just dropped off there recently. Not sure...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Notification feed (here)

How can I unsubscribe from various feeds that I don't want constant notifications for?

• Roadie
  • How can I unsubscribe from various feeds that I don't want constant notifications for?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Missing songs and albums

Many tracks and full albums are missing from my playlists. I was using this to rehearse for an upcoming vocal exam but the songs I am working on have disappeared along with many others. Mainly Nashville Season 3 Volume 2. This whole album is missing ...

• Many tracks and full albums are missing from my playlists. I was using this to rehearse for an upcoming vocal exam but the songs I am working on have disappeared along with many others. Mainly Nashvi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

recover playlist

A few days a go i erase a playlist and when i want do recover it, it said that i need to try it later, it al red y pass two weeks and I cant done it

• A few days a go i erase a playlist and when i want do recover it, it said that i need to try it later, it al red y pass two weeks and I cant done it
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Recently Played" Playlist Not Updating

For the past week or so, my "Recently Played" Playlist will not update. I have tried everything I can think of, from uninstalling and reinstalling the application on my computer to simply logging in again. Any tips?

• For the past week or so, my "Recently Played" Playlist will not update. I have tried everything I can think of, from uninstalling and reinstalling the application on my computer to simply logging in ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

discount...

My hubby and I both got Spotify last month. We thought if we let u charge us first we could add the other to our acct for 5.00. How do we do that?

• My hubby and I both got Spotify last month. We thought if we let u charge us first we could add the other to our acct for 5.00. How do we do that?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium running out

Hi. I'm concerned about how I will know when my premium runs out. Please respond.

• Regular
  • Hi. I'm concerned about how I will know when my premium runs out. Please respond.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems signing in with Facebook since relocation

Hello, I moved from the US to Switzerland. Ever since I can no longer login to Spotify Windows client, Android client or the web player. The error message displays "Your country does not match the one in your profile..." Strangely, the login into the...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I moved from the US to Switzerland. Ever since I can no longer login to Spotify Windows client, Android client or the web player. The error message displays "Your country does not mat...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo receiver (TX-NR636) not shown in desktop application

Hi, I can see my A/V receiver from my Android device but not from the desktop application. All three devices are on the same WiFi network. I'd much rather control my playlist from the desktop then my Android device that sits on the console table, cha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I can see my A/V receiver from my Android device but not from the desktop application. All three devices are on the same WiFi network.   I'd much rather control&nbsp...
  • schroffm
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY WILL NOT LET ME CHANGE MY COUNTRY

So I've been having problems with spotify lately my accounted is connected through facebook and it will not let me change my country from France back to the US the only option it give sme is to change my DOB, username, or name and refuses to let me c...

• So I've been having problems with spotify lately my accounted is connected through facebook and it will not let me change my country from France back to the US  the only option it give sme is to...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect with Sony SRS-X7

Hi, I have problems gettings Spotify Connect working with my speaker Sony SRS-X7. * I know that the speaker is connected to my network. I have even assigned it a specific IP-address. I have also connected it via an ethernet cable to be able to interf...

• Hi,   I have problems gettings Spotify Connect working with my speaker Sony SRS-X7.   * I know that the speaker is connected to my network. I have even assigned it a specific IP-address...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    WD
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Ads with sound playing during songs

Lately ads have started popping up which play their audio if you mouse over them, even during a song.It is very agitating and makes it more and more frustrating to use this service. I wanted to see if there was any way to filter it out or report the ...

• Lately ads have started popping up which play their audio if you mouse over them, even during a song. It is very agitating and makes it more and more frustrating to use this service. I wanted to see...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Highlighting Songs in Playlists

So I make use of the Starred playlist, having all songs I have liked when I listen to an album in there as well as my actual 'favourites', so it's running into a large number of songs. However, when I'm browsing artists/albums I have no idea if any o...

• Regular
  • So I make use of the Starred playlist, having all songs I have liked when I listen to an album in there as well as my actual 'favourites', so it's running into a large number of songs.   Howev...
  • Sheepski
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes