Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo TX-NR616 spotify, what happens if my internet breaks down?

I'm gonna have a party, for that i made a playlist on spotify. Got an Onkyo TX-NR616 reciever which can connect to spotify through the internet on my android phone, but what happens IF my internet goes down? Can i play any music, does the "offline mo...

• I'm gonna have a party, for that i made a playlist on spotify. Got an Onkyo TX-NR616 reciever which can connect to spotify through the internet on my android phone, but what happens IF my intern...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Unspecified] Why my spotify stops playing when a song has finished?

Hello!I got a problem with my spotify account or perhaps with my cellphone with spotify.I've bought my spotify premium account. And, when i'm listening to music and a song has finished, the playing stops. It doesn't start to sound again if I don't ta...

• Hello! I got a problem with my spotify account or perhaps with my cellphone with spotify. I've bought my spotify premium account. And, when i'm listening to music and a song has finished, the pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Logitech Triode Plugin

Since 24-7-2012 the log file of the Triode - Spotify plugin reports error with connecting to the ap.spotify.com ports 80,443 and 4070. The same version of the plugin worked before, seems like an issue at the spotify end of things [22:59:33.974325] lo...

• Since 24-7-2012 the log file of the Triode - Spotify plugin reports error with connecting to the ap.spotify.com ports 80,443 and 4070.   The same version of the plugin worked before, seems l...
  • lcbrunt
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Spotify doesn't work on the Blackberry Curve 9320?

Hi there I managed to install Spotify on my Blackberry Curve 9320 and have tried GPRS only and Wifi only connections. Attempting to log in initially tells me my username and password are incorrect, which they aren't. Progressing past this with the sa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there   I managed to install Spotify on my Blackberry Curve 9320 and have tried GPRS only and Wifi only connections.  Attempting to log in initially tells me my username and password...
  • shina
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log into Spotify on my WD TV Live

I've done a factory reset. I've tried both of my logins and all I keep getting is WDTV Live Spotify 'Sign in Failed, Couldn't connect to Spotify. Please try again" Last time I tried to use Spotify on it, my play lists were blank, now I can't log in a...

• Casual Listener
  • I've done a factory reset. I've tried both of my logins and all I keep getting is    WDTV Live Spotify 'Sign in Failed, Couldn't connect to Spotify. Please try again"   Last ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Blackberry - Not showing playlists

Hi, My Blackberry is showing my Inbox Folder and my Starred playlists but not my personal playlists. All loads fine on mu iPhone. Have had my Blackberry swapped around for a few different models at work which are apparently compatible so can't work o...

• Not applicable
  • Hi,   My Blackberry is showing my Inbox Folder and my Starred playlists but not my personal playlists. All loads fine on mu iPhone. Have had my Blackberry swapped around for a few different ...
  • joe_uVerse
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Blackberry 9320 incompatibility

Hi Hi Spotify Team, I recently switched from a BB 9300 to a 9320. I used the BB software to switch devices and it bought all of my apps from the 9300 onto the new Curve 9320 including Spotify. This worked, until i had to replace the phone under warra...

• Not applicable
  • Hi Hi Spotify Team,   I recently switched from a BB 9300 to a 9320. I used the BB software to switch devices and it bought all of my apps from the 9300 onto the new Curve 9320 incl...
  • SophieAlex
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] logging in problems

!st off it says am on offline mode and wont play anything so i tried logging out now it wont let me log in says "maybe i have changed password or spelled it wrong" neither of which i have done. Anybody got any ideas how to fix this?? its on my blackb...

• Casual Listener
  • !st off it says am on offline mode and wont play anything so i tried logging out now it wont let me log in says "maybe i have changed password or spelled it wrong" neither of which i have done. Anybo...
  • sonsofkyuss
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Blackberry does not sync offline tracks

After using Spotify on my Blackberry without any issues (apart from skips in offline tracks) for a month or so, I updated to 0.5.1.2 through Blackberry app world, and my playlists stopped synchronising. I tried reinstalling, then reinstalling and del...

•   After using Spotify on my Blackberry without any issues (apart from skips in offline tracks) for a month or so, I updated to 0.5.1.2 through Blackberry app world, and my playlists stopped sy...
  • Ruoner
  • Casual Listener
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Update to WP7 App?

I know that iOS and Android have been updated so that all paid members can use Spotify Mobile, but when can we expect the same update for WP7? The site page only says "coming soon". Any type of ETA would be nice.

• Not applicable
  • I know that iOS and Android have been updated so that all paid members can use Spotify Mobile, but when can we expect the same update for WP7? The site page only says "coming soon". Any type of ETA &...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login in Spotify on the WDTV Live

I am unable to login in Spotify on the WDTV Live. First I fill in the username and password. Then he asks me if I want to accept the terms and agreements. I click I accept. Then The device says that I do not have Spotify Premium. But I have Spotiffy ...

• I am unable to login in Spotify on the WDTV Live. First I fill in the username and password. Then he asks me if I want to accept the terms and agreements. I click I accept. Then The device says that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Offline playlists will not download

I am using spotify on a BlackBerry Torch 9860. I realise it is not in the supported list, but i have found that it works mostly ok. General problems I have had in the past include occasional pauses in playback and sporadic loss of offline content. I'...

• Regular
  • I am using spotify on a BlackBerry Torch 9860.  I realise it is not in the supported list, but i have found that it works mostly ok.  General problems I have had in the past include occasio...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[BB] Blackberry Losing track with SD card

Hello, I used to use my phone without SD card, now that I got one, when I put it into my phone, I lose 30 or 40 songs. The same 30 or 40 songs are missing when I'm using spotify on my computer. When I withdraw the SD card and restart my blackberry, I...

• Hello,   I used to use my phone without SD card, now that I got one, when I put it into my phone, I lose 30 or 40 songs. The same 30 or 40 songs are missing when I'm using spotify on my comp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP 7.5] Offline playlist disappears when offline ...

Hello everyone, (Sorry for the English) So a few days ago I created some new playlists for my phone from my computer. In my phone I set those new playlists on "Offline mode". All the song are there but here's the deal : I cannot see the playlists on ...

• Not applicable
  • Hello everyone, (Sorry for the English)   So a few days ago I created some new playlists for my phone from my computer. In my phone I set those new playlists on "Offline mode". All the...
  • aboveGravity
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] 'The Disk Is Full'

I know about the whole 50mb thing but I really can't do that without having only Spotify on my phone and having to delete all my other apps. Is there some way I can just delete the playlists that I have synced or whatever? It worked fine at first? I'...

• Not applicable
  • I know about the whole 50mb thing but I really can't do that without having only Spotify on my phone and having to delete all my other apps. Is there some way I can just delete the playlists that I h...
  • ShinMegami
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Why is spotify premium not compatible on the Blackberry torch 9810?

Well im looking to get spotify premium on my phone but i found out i cant on my blackberry torch 9810. anyone got any reasons why this is?

• Well im looking to get spotify premium on my phone but i found out i cant on my blackberry torch 9810. anyone got any reasons why this is?
  • flyingACE
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify on onkyo TX-NR609

I currently have an trial Premium subscription. I try to configure spotify on my onkyo TX-NR609 receiver. When i fill in my username(the number) and the password i created, i get the message that an error occured with login in. No specific error is g...

• Regular
  • I currently have an trial Premium subscription.   I try to configure spotify on my onkyo TX-NR609 receiver. When i fill in my username(the number) and the password i created, i get the mes...
  • henk31
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

Previous version of Spotify worked well with Sonos - new Spotify drops off all the time

Hi again, I have now managed to get my Premium Spotify on to Sonos. However it drops off all the time. Sometimes it comes back after a while.Ihad my son's Spotify Premium on earlier and we did not have any problems. Can you help? Best regards Sven-

• Casual Listener
  • Hi  again, I have now managed to get my Premium Spotify on to Sonos. However it drops off all the time. Sometimes it comes back after a while.Ihad my son's Spotify Premium on earlier and we di...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] wished: "Spotify" for BlackBerry Bold 9790

Hi there, could you please release your app also for the BlackBerry Bold 9790 in the BlackBerry App World environment? This would be great! Daniel

• Hi there, could you please release your app also for the BlackBerry Bold 9790 in the BlackBerry App World environment? This would be great! Daniel
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes