Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get my password for Sonos logon

Hej, I have not received a password to my e-mail address. Have waited 6 days.Have checked junk mail but nothing there either. Only reason I bought Spotify is to use it with Sonos. In the last 6 days I have used my Spotify account maybe 10 minutes. Pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hej, I have not received a password to my e-mail address. Have waited 6 days.Have checked junk mail but nothing there either. Only reason I bought Spotify is to use it with Sonos. In the last 6 day...
  • Sven-
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie Question (Spotify-Sonos)

I'm currently a Rhapsody Premium customer. On my sonos setup, using Rhapsody, I can search and listen to music, by artist, album, genre, etc. AND Rhapsody gives me 100's of predefined playlists that I can choose from (I'm an old bugger and these play...

• I'm currently a Rhapsody Premium customer. On my sonos setup, using Rhapsody, I can search and listen to music, by artist, album, genre, etc. AND Rhapsody gives me 100's of predefined playlists that ...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Link to Hercules DJ Console

How can I link my off line database into my DJ console? Can't find the location of the tracks on my hard disc

• How can I link my off line database into my DJ console? Can't find the location of the tracks on my hard disc
  • mstratford
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist not updating on Onkyo HT-RC360

I'm having a problem with my receiver not updating the Spotify playlist, and even worse off it seems to hang the application. I went to the steps of actually deleting every one of my playlist on my Spotify account on my Mac, and that did not help at ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having a problem with my receiver not updating the Spotify playlist, and even worse off it seems to hang the application.   I went to the steps of actually deleting every one of my playl...
  • brugard
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

logitech server + triode plugin

i have a problem with squeezeserver and the 3rd party plugin from triode. yesterday everything was o.k. but today the server reports me an error (general transient error). i get also on my synology nas and galaxy tab 10.1 as player (squeezeplaer from...

• Casual Listener
  • i have a problem with squeezeserver and the 3rd party plugin from triode. yesterday everything was o.k. but today the server reports me an error (general transient error). i get also on my syno...
  • klaus_rother
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos Spotfy search issues plus other things

Hi, I have had Spotify premium for a while and have been using it via squeezeboxes in the past. They have a third party app that has all the functionality of radio and a great search engine that made Spotify amazing. I never tried the official one si...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have had Spotify premium for a while and have been using it via squeezeboxes in the past. They have a third party app that has all the functionality of radio and a great search engine that made...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Sonos and spotify

Hi Ihave been using Spotify on my Sonos for a few months, but now I cannot search on Sonos, it says try again later and has said this for a few days now. I can access radio and Phapsody or could if I rejoined them! but nothin on Spotify. I can acces ...

• Hi Ihave been using Spotify on my Sonos for a few months, but now I cannot search on Sonos, it says try again later and has said this for a few days now. I can access radio and Phapsody or could ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play file type on Squeezebox Duet

I see there has been previous posts on this issue and wonder if and how it has been resolved? I have just installed the Spotify App on my Squeezebox Duet and the message Unable to play file type pops up when I try to play music via the Spotify App on...

• Casual Listener
  • I see there has been previous posts on this issue and wonder if and how it has been resolved?   I have just installed the Spotify App on my Squeezebox Duet and the message Unable to play fil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WDTV Live - Shuffle

Am I missing something. The super clunky interface on the box has a super clunky Spotify, and I can find no way to put a playlist on to shuffle. Tired of listening to everything in the same order.

• Regular
  • Am I missing something.  The super clunky interface on the box has a super clunky Spotify, and I can find no way to put a playlist on to shuffle.  Tired of listening to everything in the sa...
  • Sabres15
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Sonos - spotify

My new SONOS is working but only part of it. I can listen to radios and to 2 of the albums I have on my playlist on SPOTIFY. And I have unlimited. When I want to listen to the other tracks SONOS says (DA: Kunne ikke gennemse musik) (UK: couldn´t find...

• Casual Listener
  • My new SONOS is working but only part of it. I can listen to radios and to 2 of the albums I have on my playlist on SPOTIFY. And I have unlimited. When I want to listen to the other tracks SONOS ...
  • mito1973
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Songs and tracks skipping, in offline mode, Blackberry

Hi All, This is a problem I've been posting on twitter but 140 characters isn't doing it. Have a Spotify approved Blackberry and spotify premium: Free application memory: 218 mb Free memory: 6.0 gb Free SD card memory: 2.1 gb off of 3.6 gb card I use...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,     This is a problem I've been posting on twitter but 140 characters isn't doing it.  Have a Spotify approved Blackberry and spotify premium:    Free appli...
  • dvopa44
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeeze box and spotify

Hi i have just purchased a Touch!! I have installed spotify app and can get it to load up, howevere i cant see any of my play lists or the radio function where you can search a genre? I have premium and have checked all my log in details. Do you have...

• Hi i have just purchased a Touch!!   I have installed spotify app and can get it to load up, howevere i cant see any of my play lists or the radio function where you can search a genre?&nbsp...
  • Mathieu79
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

songs skipping with Onkyo

Time to end my spotify subscription ! I've been trying to get help from Spotify an ONKYO for 4 months! Songs keep skipping and nobody can give me a solution. Both companies keep pointig at each other. Finally they are blaming my internet provider! I'...

• Time to end my spotify subscription ! I've been trying to get help from Spotify an ONKYO for  4 months! Songs keep skipping and nobody can give me a solution. Both companies keep pointig at ...
  • norbertauslinz
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeezebox Touch - Track is not availabe in your region

Hello, A certain album (Blue Nile - Walk across the rooftops) plays fine via my Spotify PC app. It also used to play fine on my SB Touch, but now I get the error above. I've added the album to my playlist, so I know the correct track is on the SB Tou...

• Hello,   A certain album (Blue Nile - Walk across the rooftops) plays fine via my Spotify PC app. It also used to play fine on my SB Touch, but now I get the error above.   I've add...
  • VindLind
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New to Sonus/Spotify....Confused?

Brand new to Spotify Premium and Sonos...where can I get basic instructions on how to use the Sonos/Spotify interface (for example, set up playlists, "star" songs, albums, etc.)? No place to do settings in Sonos...so what level of streaming audio get...

• Regular
  • Brand new to Spotify Premium and Sonos...where can I get basic instructions on how to use the Sonos/Spotify interface (for example, set up playlists, "star" songs, albums, etc.)? No place to do setti...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] ..new update for symbian? ..please........

Hey......hello, all people are tired of waiting for the new verion of symbian spotify, with the high quality streaming sound 320kbs.....for whaaaaaaat date friends??...no more android please..now symbinan, that is more old that android and million of...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey......hello, all people are tired of waiting for the new verion of symbian spotify, with the high quality streaming sound 320kbs.....for whaaaaaaat date friends??...no more android please..now sym...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

[Symbian] The new symbian version????!! no more android please

Hey......hello, all people are tired of waiting for the new verion of symbian spotify, with the high quality streaming sound 320kbs.....for whaaaaaaat date friends??...no more android please..now symbinan, that is more old that android and million of...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey......hello, all people are tired of waiting for the new verion of symbian spotify, with the high quality streaming sound 320kbs.....for whaaaaaaat date friends??...no more android please..now sym...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [BB] BlackBerry offline mode

I recently upgraded to a premium account because the new BlackBerry app was available. The app has been working fine on my 9900, but not in offline mode. It cannot play syncked tracks, when not on wifi or 3g. Since I am a frequent traveler, I need th...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently upgraded to a premium account because the new BlackBerry app was available. The app has been working fine on my 9900, but not in offline mode. It cannot play syncked tracks, when not on wi...
  • nick87c
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP 7.0] Local files won´t sync with windows mobile 7

I am not getting my local music files down to the cell phone. They are imported to the desktop spotify version, just won´t sync to mobile. Who can help?

• Music Fan
  • I am not getting my local music files down to the cell phone. They are imported to the desktop spotify version, just won´t sync to mobile. Who can help?
  • clairecrow
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

My Squeezebox says - get premium. Alreday have, what now?

While trying to setup Spotify, My Squeezebox tells me that I should get premium account. Well, thats what I have done, but for some reason Squeezebox doesn't believe it. What should I do to get info of my account to the squeezebox? - risto

• Casual Listener
  • While trying to setup Spotify, My Squeezebox tells me that I should get premium account. Well, thats what I have done, but for some reason Squeezebox doesn't believe it.   What should I do t...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes