Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

PS4 + Spotify Mobile Connect = Desynched Info

I found a issue where if you connect your spotify mobile app (in this case the android version) to the PS4 to control Spotify on the PS4, that the information displayed on the phone about current the current track is wrong. Trying to pause a song via...

• I found a issue where if you connect your spotify mobile app (in this case the android version) to the PS4 to control Spotify on the PS4, that the information displayed on the phone about current the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 8] App crashes everytime after +/- 1 minute after startup

Hi, Since the new version of the windows phone app, so from when it was redesigned, the app hasn't been functioning properly. Since the latest 2 updates it even crashes after +/- 1 minute after startup. When I open the app on the ' Home' page I get t...

• Regular
  • Hi,   Since the new version of the windows phone app, so from when it was redesigned, the app hasn't been functioning properly. Since the latest 2 updates it even crashes after +/- 1 minute af...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs repeating on PS4 with repeat off

I have a playlist of 500 songs and i have repeat off and when i go to a game and hold the Playstation button and press R1 to change to the next song i noticed it goes back to the same song i started with in the beginning so it would go from song 1 th...

• I have a playlist of 500 songs and i have repeat off and when i go to a game and hold the Playstation button and press R1 to change to the next song i noticed it goes back to the same song i started ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

[Other Platform][Partnerships] Playstation Music Needs Social

I didn't see anyone else posting anything about the Playstation Music app, but I had a couple suggestions for the app while I was looking at it earlier. Playstation has said that they want to be "more ubiquitous" and essentially be the center of the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I didn't see anyone else posting anything about the Playstation Music app, but I had a couple suggestions for the app while I was looking at it earlier. Playstation has said that they want to be "mor...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other Platform
    Partnerships
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Windows Phone] BUG: Windows Phone pinned albums start playing on app resume

It's great that you can pin albums to the windows phone start screen. But when you tap them they start playing automatically - not sure if this is good or bad, really. The bug is that if you've done that then when the app resumes (either because you'...

• Music Fan
  • It's great that you can pin albums to the windows phone start screen. But when you tap them they start playing automatically - not sure if this is good or bad, really. The bug is that if you've done ...
  • BGBrereton
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows Phone
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

POLK Audio Devices

When do you think Polk Audio will be added as a partner device? I was told it would happen in March, but haven't seen any announcements. Can you update me on status?

• When do you think Polk Audio will be added as a partner device?  I was told it would happen in March, but haven't seen any announcements.  Can you update me on status?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play 'my music' when offline

I've had a look round the Internet but not found anything to sort my problem!I am a premium spotify user with 2gb left on my phone, I have an iPhone 5c but whenever I go to play music on 'my music offline, it won't let me! I can sync whole playlist f...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had a look round the Internet but not found anything to sort my problem! I am a premium spotify user with 2gb left on my phone, I have an iPhone 5c but whenever I go to play music on 'my music ...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trash Talk tracks with wrong titles

I don't know why, but two tracks on Shame by Trash Talk are mixed up, the tracklist looks right but Scatter (Instrumental) instead plays Lepers To Feed The Lepers and vice versa. Was hoping someone can sort this **bleep** out cause it's pretty annoyi...

• Visitor
  • I don't know why, but two tracks on Shame by Trash Talk are mixed up, the tracklist looks right but Scatter (Instrumental) instead plays Lepers To Feed The Lepers and vice versa. Was hoping someone c...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I add tracks to my starred list sometimes?

Sometimes I'm unable to add a song to my starred playlist, even thouth I can add it to other lists. Does anyone know why?

Screen Shot 2014-12-10 at 18.33.34.png
  • Sometimes I'm unable to add a song to my starred playlist, even thouth I can add it to other lists.    Does anyone know why?  
  • andyfromks
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Denon AVR-X3000 Device - Stream Spotify App

I'm trying to play music through the Spotify app on my phone to my Denon AVR-X3000. My mobile phone and Denon are on the same network and subnet. Spotify doesnt show the Denon when I try to output to it. I know the Denon remote control app has Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to play music through the Spotify app on my phone to my Denon AVR-X3000. My mobile phone and Denon are on the same network and subnet. Spotify doesnt show the Denon when I try to output to...
  • Petersnee
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing my 2 month free trial

I have been a Music Unlimited subscriber since inception. I was only given one month free for Spotify instead of the advertised two months free. Please update my account to reflect the two months. Thank you. PSN ID: jwhyrock

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a Music Unlimited subscriber since inception. I was only given one month free for Spotify instead of the advertised two months free. Please update my account to reflect the two months.&nb...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Xbox One?

Hi all. Quick question: since Spotify is now available on the Playstation 4, will Spotify ever come to the Xbox One? That'd be ultra-amazing if it ever did!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all. Quick question: since Spotify is now available on the Playstation 4, will Spotify ever come to the Xbox One? That'd be ultra-amazing if it ever did!
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

48 Hours to send a Device Password?!

Why does it take 48 hours to get a device password?! I went to https://www.spotify.com/us/account/set-device-password/ and it tells me my Spotify account number. I click on the "Send e-mail to set password" button. And I never get the password email....

•   Why does it take 48 hours to get a device password?! I went to https://www.spotify.com/us/account/set-device-password/ and it tells me my Spotify account number. I click on the "Sen...
  • Joker17
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! boxee facebook login

hey ive got this new boxee from d-linkd and when i try to log in is says if you trying to login with facebook go to spotify.com/help but there is no website like that anymore.. what do i do to log in?

• Casual Listener
  • hey ive got this new boxee from d-linkd and when i try to log in is says if you trying to login with facebook go to spotify.com/help but there is no website like that anymore.. what do i do to log in?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Better Navigation of Tracks in Ps4 App

At the moment the navigation system is a horizontal scoll which lists 5 track tiles on my 32" HD telly. Now the problem I am having is that my only playlist with all my music on it, currently stands at 4, 046 tracks. Now the scroll animation is so sl...

• Music Fan
  • At the moment the navigation system is a horizontal scoll which lists 5 track tiles on my 32" HD telly. Now the problem I am having is that my only playlist with all my music on it, currently stands ...
  • Yokocapolo
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other Platform
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Folders on PlayStation 4

Anyone know if folders will be coming to PlayStation in a near future? Right now all playlists are displayed without the folder function under *Your music*

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone know if folders will be coming to PlayStation in a near future? Right now all playlists are displayed without the folder function under *Your music*
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

email account password reset

Don't know where to post this if its in the wrong thread i apologize, anyways i just got the ps4 update and i can't seem to get the email sent to my gmail account i even switched it over from aol checked my spam and everything still nothing if anyone...

• Don't know where to post this if its in the wrong thread i apologize, anyways i just got the ps4 update and i can't seem to get the email sent to my gmail account i even switched it over from aol che...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add songs to Playlist

All of a sudden, I can't add songs to a playlist. Once I add it, then go to the playlist, it is not there. I now have to LOG off, then log back in, afterwhich, I can add songs to a playlist for a few minutes. Then I have to start the whole log out/lo...

• All of a sudden, I can't add songs to a playlist. Once I add it, then go to the playlist, it is not there. I now have to LOG off, then log back in, afterwhich, I can add songs to a playlist for a few...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Full history of listening

Hello everyone, I wish to find out when did I listen for the first time to a track. Is there any listen history available on Spotify (at least one year of logging)? Thanks in advance for your answer,Christopher.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I wish to find out when did I listen for the first time to a track. Is there any listen history available on Spotify (at least one year of logging)?   Thanks in advanc...
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

is there a way to not have the radio get stuck to a single country?

when I listen to a dutch funk band and click radio based on that song I expect to hear other funk bands, instead I just get Dutch bands. Dutch country music, dutch jazz bands, dutch folk. Everything except funk. No matter how many things I downvote t...

• Regular
  • when I listen to a dutch funk band and click radio based on that song I expect to hear other funk bands, instead I just get Dutch bands. Dutch country music, dutch jazz bands, dutch folk. Everything ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes