Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Symbian AVRCP, play/pause doesn't work.

As the topic states.The pause does nothing on my kenwood and on a friends pioneer it just mutes the sound, but continues playback. Same goes with play, does not work with nokia (e71) and my android phone.Forward and Back buttons work fine.With the de...

• Music Fan
  • As the topic states. The pause does nothing on my kenwood and on a friends pioneer it just mutes the sound, but continues playback. Same goes with play, does not work with nokia (e71) and my android...
  • 5ickmonki
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Blackberry syncs offline playlists in low quality when set to download in high quality

Long time user (and lover) of Spotify for desktop, recently moved to Premium to enjoy music on the go with my Blackberry. However, like many other users, I'm having real difficulty with the app. At first I was really struggling to download playlists ...

• Long time user (and lover) of Spotify for desktop, recently moved to Premium to enjoy music on the go with my Blackberry. However, like many other users, I'm having real difficulty with the app. At f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeezebox - Playlist folder not available

Hi, I'm currently trying Spotify for 30 days and I really love it so far. Only the Spotify software for my Squeezebox Radio is not satisfying... a) I'm missing really badly my Playlist Folders that I have created on my Desktop Spotify software. b) I ...

• Hi,   I'm currently trying Spotify for 30 days and I really love it so far. Only the Spotify software for my Squeezebox Radio is not satisfying...   a) I'm missing really badly my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos account spotify inlogname

I installed today my Sonos system i have a spotify account recently à premium account But i cannot get my iPad werking because i have à Facebook login i follow the instructions but it just is impossibly to get à spotify account. Could you say what i ...

• I installed today my Sonos system i have a spotify account recently à premium account But i cannot get my iPad werking because i have à Facebook login i follow the instructions but it just is impossi...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unusable on Sonos

Seriously? First you mess up the mobile app, now I can't get through more than a track or 2 on Sonos without it stopping part way through, "The connection to Spotify was lost." Remind me again why I ditched Napster? Time to go back.

• Music Fan
  • Seriously? First you mess up the mobile app, now I can't get through more than a track or 2 on Sonos without it stopping part way through, "The connection to Spotify was lost."   Remind me aga...
  • PetStr72
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Jumpy Playback on Onkyo

Hi all, 1st post here & wondered if anyone could help. Had premium account for 3 months now. I have spotify on my laptop, iphone, desktop pc and Onkyo TX-NR509 Network Receiver. No problems with playback on any of the devices apart from the Onkyo. Mo...

• Hi all,   1st post here & wondered if anyone could help.   Had premium account for 3 months now. I have spotify on my laptop, iphone, desktop pc and Onkyo TX-NR509 Network Recei...
  • norbertauslinz
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Windows phone (HTC) ERROR on 3G

Hi. I just switched from android to windows phone. I get an error 126, I used it on wifi and it worked fine but now I can't use 3G or mobile network on spotify. Anyone have a fix for this? Very annoying since spotify was my nr. 1 application on andro...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I just switched from android to windows phone. I get an error 126, I used it on wifi and it worked fine but now I can't use 3G or mobile network on spotify. Anyone have a fix for this?   ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.0] Stop pretending that you support WP7

Its downright silly that you have a support forum for WP7. That app is close to unusable with a metric **bleep**ton of bugs and random glitches and that's been the case since release. Because you have not delivered a single update, not to mention it ...

• Regular
  • Its downright silly that you have a support forum for WP7. That app is close to unusable with a metric **bleep**ton of bugs and random glitches and that's been the case since release. Because you hav...
  • republik163
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

[WP 8] How does Spotify on Windows Phone compare to Zune?

Does the Windows Phone (WP) music player (is it still Zune?) compare favorably to WP Spotify? More to the point, if I get a WP 8 smartphone, will I need Spotify¡I'm learning on these forums that all of Spotify's mobile apps are buggy and under perfor...

• Visitor
  • Does the Windows Phone (WP) music player (is it still Zune?) compare favorably to WP Spotify? More to the point, if I get a WP 8 smartphone, will I need Spotify¡ I'm learning on these forums t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [BB] blackberry 9790

Please help. I have used the app for the past few weeks I also have the prem acc. I have had trouble all day trying to log in with just the loading icon staying on the screen. I have deleted the all and re-installed it. I have used both facebook and ...

• Please help. I have used the app for the past few weeks I also have the prem acc. I have had trouble all day trying to log in with just the loading icon staying on the screen. I have deleted the all ...
  • Dekkersz
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

[Symbian] Nokia X6 can't connect to my WiFi through spotify.

Hello! I've been having some problems with my spotify recently, for some reason my spotify cannot connect to my WiFi / router. And it's ONLY my router it's struggles with, it has no problems connecting to other WiFi's. And any other device (laptops, ...

• Hello! I've been having some problems with my spotify recently, for some reason my spotify cannot connect to my WiFi / router. And it's ONLY my router it's struggles with, it has no problems co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos/Spotify Broken !

This evening I tried to play music from Spotify on my Sonos system. However, after a few seconds I was presented with the "Unable to browse music" message. After several attempts to restore the service, I deleted the Spotify from my Sonos system and ...

• Casual Listener
  • This evening I tried to play music from Spotify on my Sonos system. However, after a few seconds I was presented with the "Unable to browse music" message. After several attempts to restore the servi...
  • peterjeshaw
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Blackberry 9700: some downloads interrupted halfway during playback

On my European blackberry 9700 some tracks will only play a couple of seconds or are interrupted halfway through. I've deleted and re-downloaded the app multiple times and also tried syncing in high and low quality through WIFI (I don't use 2G/3G for...

• Regular
  • On my European blackberry 9700 some tracks will only play a couple of seconds or are interrupted halfway through. I've deleted and re-downloaded the app multiple times and also tried syncing in high ...
  • takeahike
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

endless loop trying to set a device password

I'm unable to set a device password to use with my SONOS system. I've been given a username ID, but when I attempt to set my password it sends me back to the begginning of the process. Help!??!

• Casual Listener
  • I'm unable to set a device password to use with my SONOS system.  I've been given a username ID, but when I attempt to set my password it sends me back to the begginning of the process.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Blackberry Bold 9900 does not appear in 'Devices'

Hi Trying to sync my Blackberry 9900 with my offline tracks. Spotify doesn't seem to be able to detect my 9900. It doesn't show up in 'Devices' either when I go through the procedure to use wifi, or even if I connect via USB and follow the procedure....

• Hi   Trying to sync my Blackberry 9900 with my offline tracks.   Spotify doesn't seem to be able to detect my 9900. It doesn't show up in 'Devices' either when I go through the proc...
  • Maverick82
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

[BB] spotify won't log in bb 9360

I go to spotify app and log in with my details then it starts to load and presumably contact the internet but it continuously loads and when I go off it and back on it is still loading when I turn my phone off and back on its still loading. Reinstall...

• I go to spotify app and log in with my details then it starts to load and presumably contact the internet but it continuously loads and when I go off it and back on it is still loading when I turn my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] spotify won't log in BB 9360

I go to spotify app and log in with my details then it starts to load and presumably contact the internet but it continuously loads and when I go off it and back on it is still loading when I turn my phone off and back on its still loading. Reinstall...

• Casual Listener
  • I go to spotify app and log in with my details then it starts to load and presumably contact the internet but it continuously loads and when I go off it and back on it is still loading when I turn my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes