Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Bob Seger

i could not find anything for Bob Seger an The Silver Bullet Band,Could you add all of his albums?Not just the live stuff but studio too.thanx

• i could not find anything for Bob Seger an The Silver Bullet Band,Could you add all of his albums?Not just the live stuff but studio too.thanx
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP 7.5] Windows Phone 7.5 wish list

Hey, I am using Spotify for some two month now and just started the premium trial to use it on my phones too. Congratulations! You got me hooked and a new paying premium member is on the way after the trial expires I have a cheap Android Phone which ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I am using Spotify for some two month now and just started the premium trial to use it on my phones too. Congratulations! You got me hooked and a new paying premium member is on the w...
  • philhendry
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

A way to disable Connect?

The new "Connect" feature seems like a great feature to use however how do you disable it? I see its available with Premium. Does this mean I have to cancel my Premium account to get rid of it??? I dont like how when I start Spotify on my phone it de...

• Casual Listener
  • The new "Connect" feature seems like a great feature to use however how do you disable it?  I see its available with Premium. Does this mean I have to cancel my Premium account to get rid of it?...
  • drrfp99
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help, plalists on pc won't sync to other devices

Hi. I have made a lot of changes to my playlists the past weeks, as well as making new ones. I've done this on PC, but when I'm on my ipad, android phone and web browser the additions don't seem to apply. I have tried reinstalling and deleting data/b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I have made a lot of changes to my playlists the past weeks, as well as making new ones. I've done this on PC, but when I'm on my ipad, android phone and web browser the additions don't seem...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spoticast is back for Spotify and Chromecast users!

Spoticast is back on Google Play. I tried it for a week now, and it is stable. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nop.spoticast Spoticast is an app that transmits Spotify cover, time and progress slider to TV. This means you use origin...

• Gig Goer
  •   Spoticast is back on Google Play. I tried it for a week now, and it is stable.   https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com. nop.spoticast   Spoticast is an app tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Bob Dylan Basement Tapes Vol 11

What happened to the "Complete" version. I swear I listened to this on Tuesday, 11/4. Now it has been replaced by the "Sampler"? Are we ever going to have access to the full album again?

• Regular
  • What happened to the "Complete" version. I swear I listened to this on Tuesday, 11/4. Now it has been replaced by the "Sampler"? Are we ever going to have access to the full album again?
  • huffmusic
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Bob Dylan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Germany

Is this service fully legal in Germany?

• Casual Listener
  • Is this service fully legal in Germany?
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect still Works from afar

Hi. A friend used his own Spotify Accounts to connect to my Nocs2-NS2v2-speakers as well while connected to the same WiFi at my place. A day later he played music from his account from a different device in a different city, nowhere near my place and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   A friend used his own Spotify Accounts to connect to my Nocs2-NS2v2-speakers as well while connected to the same WiFi at my place.   A day later he played music from his accou...
  • roquas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Some of my playlists won't play at all

Some of my playlists won't play at all like i have an AC/DC playlist and Tool playlist in my local files that won't play at all on Spotify. Why? i used to be able to play those two playlists and i do have a premium membership here.

• Casual Listener
  • Some of my playlists won't play at all like i have an AC/DC playlist and Tool playlist in my local files that won't play at all on Spotify.   Why?  i used to be able to play those two p...
  • mikeh3875
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Parrot Asteroid Smart missing 'download only by Wi-Fi'

Hi there, Currently I own a Parrot Asteroid Smart for 3 months now. Right after installation, I installed Spotify. I am like 4 years Premium member, so this is ideal for this Parrot to listnen offline. Suddenly, after an update of Spotify, the check-...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   Currently I own a Parrot Asteroid Smart for 3 months now. Right after installation, I installed Spotify. I am like 4 years Premium member, so this is ideal for this Parrot to...
  • esteffann
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting Profile Error when trying to view my profile.

I'm getting this whenever I am trying to view my own profile. I have tried in other browsers, and without being logged in.

Untitled.png
  • Roadie
  • I'm getting this whenever I am trying to view my own profile. I have tried in other browsers, and without being logged in.    
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Pioneer SPH-DA120 and Apple Car Play

Hi, I'm currently running an iPhone 5 with iOS 8 connected to the Pioneer SPH-DA120 head unit. I normally put the phone in the glovebox, but selecting the spotify app is unpredictable. Sometime, I get blank rows, sometimes I get a playlist, sometimes...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm currently running an iPhone 5 with iOS 8 connected to the Pioneer SPH-DA120 head unit. I normally put the phone in the glovebox, but selecting the spotify app is unpredictable...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can no longer listen to Tool or AC/DC in my local files and playlists

I haven't been listening to my spotify premium in a few weeks but i notice now that in my local files and in my playlists i cannot listen to my Tool,Beatles or AC/DC tunes. I know spotify doesn't carry those tunes to listen to but in the past i could...

• Casual Listener
  • I haven't been listening to my spotify premium in a few weeks but i notice now that in my local files and in my playlists i cannot listen to my Tool,Beatles or AC/DC tunes. I know spotify doesn't car...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: McKennitt

Can Spotify please add more music / albums from Lorenna McKennitt. She is my favorite artist and there are only a few songs available from her and none of them are from her main albums. Thank you so much!

• Can Spotify please add more music / albums from Lorenna McKennitt. She is my favorite artist and there are only a few songs available from her and none of them are from her main albums.   Th...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Parrot Asteroid Smart] Saving playlists for offline listening to USB or SD?

Hello! I have read that the Parrot Astreroid Smart can save playlists for offline listening, my questrion is, can the playlist be saved to and upgraded SD card or better yet, a connected USB drive? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I have read that the Parrot Astreroid Smart can save playlists for offline listening, my questrion is, can the playlist be saved to and upgraded SD card or better yet, a connected U...
  • CJF
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! The artist 'Zo Moeilijk' is known, but has no music in it's assortiment.

Dear all, I really dislike the fact that one of my favorite artists has no music in Spotify. Can I do something to get this music in? Kind regards,

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all,   I really dislike the fact that one of my favorite artists has no music in Spotify. Can I do something to get this music in?   Kind regards,
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

missing songs on spotify

Hi. i have a problem (kinda it just makes me piss of to everyone dont know why.) in my country there is a song. Its not that much popular but it's realy good and makes me happy when i listen it (dont know if it is allowed to post the song on youtube ...

• Hi. i have a problem (kinda it just makes me piss of to everyone dont know why.)   in my country there is a song. Its not that much popular but it's realy good and makes me happy when i li...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Song request
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Primary Devices

I have my account on two different phones, one personal & one work. The work phone is occasionally used by others, who have started using my account. That's fine, it's rare & I don't mind. The part that bugs me is that if I want to kick them off and ...

• I have my account on two different phones, one personal & one work. The work phone is occasionally used by others, who have started using my account. That's fine, it's rare & I don't mind. Th...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Hottie and Blowfish

Now there's nothing of the first albums for Hootie and The Blowfish??What a drag.. I'm beginning to notice that Spotify is losing some traction with music availability.

• Now there's nothing of the first albums for Hootie and The Blowfish?? What a drag.. I'm beginning to notice that Spotify is losing some traction with music availability.
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes