Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant see Top Lists through Sonos

I just bought a Sonos speaker so had to upgrade to the Premium account - however when I use the Sonos Controller and select Spotify I can't see Top Lists as I do on my iPad. Seems odd the options are different - are Top Lists not available through So...

• I just bought a Sonos speaker so had to upgrade to the Premium account - however when I use the Sonos Controller and select Spotify I can't see Top Lists as I do on my iPad. Seems odd the options are...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Says "Another account is already registered with this email address." Not true.

I have had Spotify for about six years now (I was living in Europe at the time it first came out). I recently tried to find a friend on Spotify to Follow, but only Facebook friends were coming up. I tried names, user names, email addresses. Nothing w...

• I have had Spotify for about six years now (I was living in Europe at the time it first came out).  I recently tried to find a friend on Spotify to Follow, but only Facebook friends were coming ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multi Artist Showing as One

James Hunter now has 3 different James Hunters in it. A techno DJ, a British Blues/Jazz Rocker, and an American Country guy. Just a heads up, its annoying to think my guy is putting out new music when I hear house trance instead. Much love, Don

• James Hunter now has 3 different James Hunters in it.  A techno DJ, a British Blues/Jazz Rocker, and an American Country guy.   Just a heads up,  its annoying to think my guy is pu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

502 Bad Gateway on embedded 'new' playlist

Hi spotify team, I use spotify playlists in my blogposts. Since a few months I'm getting a 502 on new playlists (hence the title). On my weblog page you can see the 502 error message: http://jource.com/muziek The last working playlist: http://jource....

• Regular
  • Hi spotify team,   I use spotify playlists in my blogposts. Since a few months I'm getting a 502 on new playlists (hence the title).   On my weblog page you can see the 502 error me...
  • lexvd
  • Regular
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! TOS for Premium account

Sorry this may not be the correct place for this post, but I don't have time to look through everything... I just signed up for the 30 premium trial, and noticed that it said something about charging Sprint customers $9.99/month? what is the deal wit...

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry this may not be the correct place for this post, but I don't have time to look through everything...   I just signed up for the 30 premium trial, and noticed that it said something abo...
  • mmellon28
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Devices not showing on Chromebook

Hi, I have an ACER Chromebook which plays spotify just fine. However it does not show any devices which means that I cannot add my playlist to my ipod! Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have an ACER Chromebook which plays spotify just fine. However it does not show any devices which means that I cannot add my playlist to my ipod!   Any suggestions?
  • Stevebrooks
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sync Local Files to iPhone - keeps appearing and disappearing in Devices

Hi! I've been having this problem for a few weeks now, all of a sudden my Spotify (Macbook) has stopped connecting to my iPhone Spotify. The device appears in the Mac version but disappears a second after, and continues to do this, connected, disconn...

• Regular
  • Hi!   I've been having this problem for a few weeks now, all of a sudden my Spotify (Macbook) has stopped connecting to my iPhone Spotify. The device appears in the Mac version but disappear...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

HTC 8X rebooting at random with version 3.0.1

Since I updated to the last version, my Windows Phone reboots a few times a day at random. I removed Spotify and then it stopped for a week. Yesterday I reinstalled Spotify and the problems occured again. I wished I could give some more technical det...

• Since I updated to the last version, my Windows Phone reboots a few times a day at random. I removed Spotify and then it stopped for a week. Yesterday I reinstalled Spotify and the problems occured a...
  • DryMarker
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Filter "Your Music"

I realize it's wishful thinking at this point to expect Spotify to simply enable you to search within music added to the "Your Music" section. This seems like gross oversight - why eliminate the search/filter function that was so useful in exploring ...

• Casual Listener
  • I realize it's wishful thinking at this point to expect Spotify to simply enable you to search within music added to the "Your Music" section. This seems like gross oversight - why eliminate the sear...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Make it easier to organize your playlist's song order

I'm new to using Spotify, but I recently made a playlist and was a bit annoyed when I couldn't expand to see all/most of the songs in my playlist. Because I dragged songs from my iTunes as I saw them, the order in which I wanted the playlist to go wa...

• I'm new to using Spotify, but I recently made a playlist and was a bit annoyed when I couldn't expand to see all/most of the songs in my playlist. Because I dragged songs from my iTunes as I saw them...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add to Queue in Roku?

Just a quick question about the Roku app, I don't see a way to queue songs? I am hoping just overlookingit somehow, I thought I read somewhere that you can queue songs while listening to Spotify on Roku but if it's there I'm blind. From what I've rea...

• Casual Listener
  • Just a quick question about the Roku app, I don't see a way to queue songs?  I am hoping just overlookingit somehow, I thought  I read somewhere that you can queue songs while listening to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Local playlist not downloading on mobile [WP]

The local playslist(from iTunes) on my computer is set to "Avaliablie Offline" and everything looks fine. But on my mobile, when I set the playlist to "Aviliable Offline" it will not download - it says "waiting to download", but nothing happens. What...

• The local playslist(from iTunes) on my computer is set to "Avaliablie Offline" and everything looks fine. But on my mobile, when I set the playlist to "Aviliable Offline" it will not download - it sa...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Which amplifiers are compatible with spotify connect?

I am surprised by the lack of information provided by Spotify regarding the devices that are compatible with Spotify connect - you should really post something prominently somewhere on your site if you are at all interested in promoting connect! Is t...

• Casual Listener
  • I am surprised by the lack of information provided by Spotify regarding the devices that are compatible with Spotify connect - you should really post something prominently somewhere on your site if y...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local file privacy in desktop Spotify free account.

Hello fellow Spotifiers! I have a few questions concerning local files accessibility through a free Spotify account: 1) I have a few local files that I would like to share with only a few followers. If I add a local file to my public playlist, is the...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ith only a few followers. If I add a local file to my public playlist, is there any way to make them visible only for a few chosen followers?   2) If I check the privacy setting "Show tracks f...
  • CLAWDEEAH
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Nokia E6

PLEASE!! Can you make a spotify app for Nokia E6. I'm sure it won't take very long. <br>It would really be great. I don't have another music source so it would be really helpful!<br>

• PLEASE!! Can you make a spotify app for Nokia E6. I'm sure it won't take very long. &lt;br&gt;It would really be great. I don't have another music source so it would be really helpful!&lt...
  • Linas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Symbian
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Search function on Sonos

I might be blind, but i can't seem to find the Spotify search function on Sonos. It only allows me Playlists, Starred, New Releases, Top Tracks and Inbox. So I can't search for albums and artists. Can someone please advise?

• I might be blind, but i can't seem to find the Spotify search function on Sonos. It only allows me Playlists, Starred, New Releases, Top Tracks and Inbox. So I can't search for albums and artists. ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't type username on Lumia 520

So, i made an account on my laptop and decided to also get it on my windows phone. I downloaded the app, pressed log in, and tried to put in the username. I couldn't click the username bar. the password bar was perfectly fine and i thought it must be...

• So, i made an account on my laptop and decided to also get it on my windows phone. I downloaded the app, pressed log in, and tried to put in the username. I couldn't click the username bar. the passw...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Watch_dogs Competition

I recently won (luckily) a NVIDIA Tablet from the Spotify Watch_Dogs competition and then shortly after spotify notified me I had won I received a e-mail from Ubisoft automated reply letting me know had indeed won and would be contacted shortly askin...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently won (luckily) a NVIDIA Tablet from the Spotify Watch_Dogs competition and then shortly after spotify notified me I had won I received a e-mail from Ubisoft automated reply letting me know ...
  • Averr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes