Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Sonos and new broadband equals problems

I recently changed broadband providers (UK) from BT to EE. On to a unlimited service, I mainly use my sonos play 3 with spotify via the sonos app. However since the switch I am unable to use spotify within the sonos app. Spotify works on my iphone on...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently changed broadband providers (UK) from BT to EE. On to a unlimited service, I mainly use my sonos play 3 with spotify via the sonos app. However since the switch I am unable to use spotify ...
  • Kidcragg
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song on D12's Album "Devils Night"

Has anyone else noticed that the track "Words are Weapons" on D12's album Devils Night is incorrect on Spotify? when I click on the song it is the song "Sh*t can happen". here is the link to the song: D12 – Words Are Weapons - Non-Lp Version Definite...

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone else noticed that the track "Words are Weapons" on D12's album Devils Night is incorrect on Spotify?   when I click on the song it is the song "Sh*t can happen".    ...
  • karlbond88
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Guardar album y pago desde argentina

Buenas tardes, quiero hacer dos consultas.1- No me deja guardar albumes de artistas, ni desde el dispositivo android ni desde la aplicación de escritorio de windows, y no sé porqué- 2- Quería saber si desde argentina se puede realizar el pago premium...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas tardes, quiero hacer dos consultas. 1- No me deja guardar albumes de artistas, ni desde el dispositivo android ni desde la aplicación de escritorio de windows, y no sé porqué- 2- Quería sab...
  • santyx
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't I listen to ALL the Spotify playlists on my Sonos?

I have a premium account. I thought I would be able to access all the Spotify created playlists on my new Sonos speaker. I can only access playlists I create! Am I missing something? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account. I thought I would be able to access all the Spotify created playlists on my new Sonos speaker. I can only access playlists I create! Am I missing something?   Thank...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dieser Code kann derzeit nicht eingelöst werden

Nach dem eingeben des frisch erworben codes. und der auswahl des premiun fensters taucht diese meldung auf "Dieser Code kann derzeit nicht eingelöst werden" 1 von 3 hat funktioniert

• Casual Listener
  • Nach dem eingeben des frisch erworben codes. und der auswahl des premiun fensters taucht diese meldung auf "Dieser Code kann derzeit nicht eingelöst werden" 1 von 3 hat funktioniert
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Honda Civic lost connection

Hi,I use Spotify now since a few days with my iPhone5 iOS 7.0.2When I connect the iPhone5 via the USB interface in my 2010 Honda Civic FK2 it loses the connection after 40 seconds from beginning of the song.So whenever a new song starts, comes after ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I use Spotify now since a few days with my iPhone5 iOS 7.0.2 When I connect the iPhone5 via the USB interface in my 2010 Honda Civic FK2 it loses the connection after 40 seconds from beginn...
  • osfor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook connection issue

Have been meaning to post this for a while! Basically, a while back, I accidentally signed up for two premium memberships (one with a username and one connected to my FB). I contacted support about this, and am now using the account connected to my u...

• Music Fan
  • Have been meaning to post this for a while! Basically, a while back, I accidentally signed up for two premium memberships (one with a username and one connected to my FB). I contacted support about t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems In Brazil

Good morning, First off, the following albums were released a while ago and are still unavailable in Brazil: Black Label Society - Catacombs of the Black VaticanCrowbar - Symmetry In BlackThere is also a Brazilian metal band called Gloria, which is b...

• Good morning,   First off, the following albums were released a while ago and are still unavailable in Brazil: Black Label Society - Catacombs of the Black Vatican Crowbar - Symmetry In...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sync problem Windows Phone

Hello, I have Lumia 1320 (and my other 2 firends) and we have the same problem with offline sync - no matter how many songs we want to sync, after i'ts "done" songs are not available offline at all.

• Regular
  • Hello,   I have Lumia 1320 (and my other 2 firends) and we have the same problem with offline sync - no matter how many songs we want to sync, after i'ts "done" songs are not available ...
  • GAMEOHOLIK
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Home Theater 5.1 with Blu-ray Lg Bh 5140 S Smart 3d 500 Watts

Hello everybody I am from Argentina and i am about to buy the home theater described in the tittle. Can anyone please confirm that spotify will work with that device? Cos i just bought and LG Led, upgraded but spotify aint showing there Thanks a lot ...

• Hello everybody   I am from Argentina and i am about to buy the home theater described in the tittle. Can anyone please confirm that spotify will work with that device? Cos i just bought and...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vierra Connect

Will Spotify ever become a partner with Panasonic Viera Connect?

• Will Spotify ever become a partner with Panasonic Viera Connect?
  • semily1980
  • 4 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 12 likes

Incorrect Version of a Song

Hello! I am just discovering Spotify and am having a blast doing so! I was making a hip hop playlist for myself and wanted to include one of my favorite songs, "The Red" by Jaylib off the Champion Sound album, however the track avaliable on Spotify i...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I am just discovering Spotify and am having a blast doing so! I was making a hip hop playlist for myself and wanted to include one of my favorite songs, "The Red" by Jaylib off the Champion So...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rearranging playlists after sorting

I use a Macbook Pro and have always been able to sort the tracks on a playlist after creating it, but I accidentally clicked to arrange by date and now no matter what I try it won't let me move the tracks up and down manually (there appears to be no ...

• I use a Macbook Pro and have always been able to sort the tracks on a playlist after creating it, but I accidentally clicked to arrange by date and now no matter what I try it won't let me move the t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Sync extremely slow

Hi I have a problem with my sync on my WP8 (lumia 620).It takes hours to sync some playlists for a offline use. Does someone encounter the same problem ? Is there any solution ?

• Regular
  • Hi   I have a problem with my sync on my WP8 (lumia 620). It takes hours to sync some playlists for a offline use.   Does someone encounter the same problem ? Is there any solution ?
  • mungas
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Not the original song

Christina Milian – Us Against The World spotify:album:6c5g7Qua2wX6WxHV2vyhNJ This song is a remix, not the original. Any way to include the original?

• Christina Milian – Us Against The World spotify:album:6c5g7Qua2wX6WxHV2vyhNJ   This song is a remix, not the original. Any way to include the original?
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nokia Lumia 630

This might sound like a really dumb question, but I want to be sure. I'm buying this phone this week, it has Windows 8.1 on it. Does it support Spotify?

• This might sound like a really dumb question, but I want to be sure. I'm buying this phone this week, it has Windows 8.1 on it. Does it support Spotify? 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in on Windowsphone

Hey,I just logged out of my Premium Account on my Windowsphone... than I wanted to login again... It doesnt work. I've already changed the password twice.. on PC and Browser my Loginname and password are working... just not on my WP-App.Im pretty sur...

• Hey, I just logged out of my Premium Account on my Windowsphone... than I wanted to login again... It doesnt work. I've already changed the password twice.. on PC and Browser my Loginname and pa...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes