Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to Plat Spotify from Sonos

I upgraded to Premium Spotify, paid for it, when I go to Sonos, it says to Upgrade to Premium. I did that already! Help!

• I upgraded to Premium Spotify, paid for it, when I go to Sonos, it says to Upgrade to Premium. I did that already! Help!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify linked to random fb profile?!

I was at a party a few days ago where I logged in on the iPad that hooked up to the speakers, and when I left I logged out. The next day I boot my PC and all of a sudden my spotify account is linked to the iPad's owners spotify account, and I have no...

• I was at a party a few days ago where I logged in on the iPad that hooked up to the speakers, and when I left I logged out. The next day I boot my PC and all of a sudden my spotify account is linked ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account contains 20-30 hidden playlists.

Like the title says, my account has 20-30 hidden playlists after playing incorrectly with libSpotify. Spotify client won't show them (Reason i can't delete them), neither libSpotify. Only WebAPI shows them and still cannot delete them. Since i'm a de...

• Casual Listener
  • Like the title says, my account has 20-30 hidden playlists after playing incorrectly with libSpotify. Spotify client won't show them (Reason i can't delete them), neither libSpotify. Only WebAPI show...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Gift card problem

When i try to redeem my Spotify gift card it say "502 bad gateway" and under "nginx", is there someone who can help?

• Casual Listener
  • When i try to redeem my Spotify gift card it say "502 bad gateway" and under "nginx", is there someone who can help?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I Cant connect with my windows phone

Everytime that i try to enter in spotify im my windows phone with my facebook account i get a message saing that i need to be premium to use that, i really need to be premium to use spotify on windows phone ?

• Everytime that i try to enter in spotify im my windows phone with my facebook account i get a message saing that i need to be premium to use that, i really need to be premium to use spotify on window...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Incorrect release date and silent track for The Corrs - Forgiven, Not Forgotten

Hi there, I hope this is the right place to post this. I was just listening to The Corrs - Forgiven, Not Forgotten album when I noticed two issues: The release date of the album is listed as 1970 (sounds like a default value of epoch). The track Heav...

• Hi there,   I hope this is the right place to post this. I was just listening to The Corrs - Forgiven, Not Forgotten album when I noticed two issues:   The release date of the alb...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon and web player - it's one or another...

Hi, Why can't I hear some music on my denon and another one on my PC webplayer? I took a premium account for this and I'm disappointed that it's preventing me from doing this. Thanks,

• Regular
  • Hi,   Why can't I hear some music on my denon and another one on my PC webplayer?   I took a premium account for this and I'm disappointed that it's preventing me from doing this. ...
  • Elvincefr
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting Spotify onto a local platform: Intranet Site

We're a corporate account looking to stream Spotify on our local platform. Wondering if anybody has "hacked" this problem? Looking to get a widget similar to the one posted on their job site: https://www.spotify.com/us/jobs/... Help please!

• We're a corporate account looking to stream Spotify on our local platform. Wondering if anybody has "hacked" this problem? Looking to get a widget similar to the one posted on their job site: ht...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

localfile coverart not showing on phone, only on pc

Hey, so I have this problem with my Synced songs. I synced them from my pc which you normally do. It already had tags so i didnt bother editing it. And when I added it to one of my playlist it showed the album art perfectly fine, but when i went over...

• Hey, so I have this problem with my Synced songs. I synced them from my pc which you normally do. It already had tags so i didnt bother editing it. And when I added it to one of my playlist it show...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist stops

If i play my imported muisc from my pc in my spotify playlists after some titels the playlist stops.... I have Window 8.1, Premium Account, have Crossfade off and the playback without break is on also. I dont know what i should do. Spotify Support to...

• Casual Listener
  • If i play my imported muisc from my pc in my spotify playlists after some titels the playlist stops.... I have Window 8.1, Premium Account, have Crossfade off and the playback without break is on als...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop Spotify from adding songs to my Playlist?

I'm creating a series of playlists for road trips, etc. When I plug my android into my car and I select the playlist, I get a message that says something like ... "Your playlist is short, so we've added some songs." I hope to share my playlists with ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm creating a series of playlists for road trips, etc. When I plug my android into my car and I select the playlist, I get a message that says something like ...   "Your playlist is short, ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Issues regarding two albums

Not sure where to report this so that it can be fixed. Artist: Melt Banana Album: Charlie Track time codes are incorrect: clicking a track results in hearing the first half of one song and the second half of another. Artist: Arab on Radar Album: Stol...

• Not sure where to report this so that it can be fixed.   Artist: Melt Banana Album: Charlie   Track time codes are incorrect: clicking a track results in hearing the first half of...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Needs Improving!

This is more of a complaint, really, but it could help to improve the function called "Discover." Currently, the suggestions based of listening history borders on absurd. Most often there is almost no correlation between the two pieces of music in te...

• This is more of a complaint, really, but it could help to improve the function called "Discover." Currently, the suggestions based of listening history borders on absurd. Most often there is almost n...
  • drfrosti
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

samsung tv 2014 series (H) Spotify hangs

I have a new 65 inch H7150 samsung tv. First of all the Spotify app there is just "terrible" compared to some of the native interfaces of Samsung apps and Netflix it's just horrible and very difficult to use (e.g. search, can't use the pointer etc). ...

• Regular
  • I have a new 65 inch H7150 samsung tv. First of all the Spotify app there is just "terrible" compared to some of the native interfaces of Samsung apps and Netflix it's just horrible and very difficul...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Dublicate starred tracks playlists

Hi all, Under my profile's public playlists section, I somehow ended up with five versions of my starred playlist--as in, five of the exact same starred playlist with the same name. I would like to reduce this to the normal amount of one. Any ideas a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Under my profile's public playlists section, I somehow ended up with five versions of my starred playlist--as in, five of the exact same starred playlist with the same name. &n...
  • sarahdemaine
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

onkyo T-4070 streaming quality only 160kbit

is there a setup to achieve hight quality streaming on an onkyo T-4070? details: for a premium account, despite the press releases the streaming quality is only 160bit for all songs on computer (where I have low quality speakers and therfore do not n...

• Regular
  • is there a setup to achieve hight quality streaming on an onkyo T-4070?   details: for a premium account, despite the press releases the streaming quality is only 160bit for all songs ...
  • neiaberau
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't log onto spotify on my Samsung e6500 TV - Very Upset :(

Hi, I have installed the Spotify app, but I get the following error message: 'The device firmware does not support this application. Please update to the latest firmware'. I have updated the latest version of tv software but still get the same error ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have installed the Spotify app, but I get the following error message:   'The device firmware does not support this application. Please update to the latest firmware'. &nb...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Sonos Promotion Code

I recently purchased a Sonos playbar and sub. I saw the link below which statest that there is 6 month free spotify promotion. How can I get the promotion code? https://support.spotify.com/us/learn-more/faq/#!/article/spotify-and-the-sonos-playbar

• I recently purchased a Sonos playbar and sub. I saw the link below which statest that there is 6 month free spotify promotion. How can I get the promotion code?   https://support.spotify.com...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Free Spotify in Windows Phone

That's all we, Windows Phone users, want from Spotify. Enough with Premium Accounts, we want it for free like the way it is for iOS and Android. Thanks for your attention.

• Casual Listener
  • That's all we, Windows Phone users, want from Spotify.    Enough with Premium Accounts, we want it for free like the way it is for iOS and Android.   Thanks for your attention.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

[WP8] Better Design and Features

I've been a user of Android for almost a couple years, and it have been a great time using Spotify on my Note II. But when I switched to Windows Phone, it seems it's not there yet. The UI looks more like an port from Android, lacking the visual guide...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been a user of Android for almost a couple years, and it have been a great time using Spotify on my Note II. But when I switched to Windows Phone, it seems it's not there yet.   The UI ...
  • imatheussm
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes