Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• boom_boom_pow
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Cant play playlists offline through Sonos

Hi, Ive managed to download tracks and albums and get the green arrow thing but I can then play these albums offline through my Sonos. I was hoping someone could give me step by step instructions explaining how to do this. Thanks Craig

• Hi,   Ive managed to download tracks and albums and get the green arrow thing but I can then play these albums offline through my Sonos.   I was hoping someone could give me step by...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Isn`t it a free app for windows phone as same as Android and IOS?

i am using Spotify on my mac os device and windows, Android and IOS devices but when i try to use it on my windows phone, there is a message telling me that i need a premium account.

• i am using Spotify on my mac os device and windows, Android and IOS devices but when i try to use it on my windows phone, there is a message telling me that i need a premium account.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Seriously guys, get your act together!

The new (yes, yet another new version) self-updating Spotify just threw-away all my settings, tried to dump its storage in the wrong place again, tried to fool me into linking a facebook account, etc. etc. etc. Your iPad app can't access the forced "...

• Regular
  • The new (yes, yet another new version) self-updating Spotify just threw-away all my settings, tried to dump its storage in the wrong place again, tried to fool me into linking a facebook account, etc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV - Spotify Visual Presentation

I have been enjoying a fully featured Spotify App on my PC & Galaxy and find the App loaded on the Samsung Smart TV is really bare bones. One BIG issue is the visual presentaton. Imagine a Spotify logo on a 60inch screen or the song title taking the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been enjoying a fully featured Spotify App on my PC & Galaxy and find the App loaded on the Samsung Smart TV is really bare bones.   One BIG issue is the visual presentaton. Imagi...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

All my songs in all of my playlsts have gone

Hi I hope someone can help. I have a lot of playlists, suddenly they are all showing on all of my devices as having 0 tracks. So the playlists are there, but there is nothing in any of them. I tried multiple apps, they all show the same. I am online ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi I hope someone can help. I have a lot of playlists, suddenly they are all showing on all of my devices as having 0 tracks. So the playlists are there, but there is nothing in any of them. I trie...
  • hsclater
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Cant logg in [Windows Phone]

It says that i can't log in without Premium, but i had bought Premium??Is this a known issue??Thanks for replies

• Casual Listener
  • It says that i can't log in without Premium, but i had bought Premium?? Is this a known issue?? Thanks for replies
  • Br4tapf3l
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Seguidores

Hola, soy usuaria Premium y comparto mi suscripción con otra persona. No quiero que otros usuarios nos puedan seguir, o al menos quiero bloquear a alguno de los que lo hacen pero no sé cómo hacerlo. ¿Hay alguna opción para ello? Gracias.

• Hola, soy usuaria Premium y comparto mi suscripción con otra persona. No quiero que otros usuarios nos puedan seguir, o al menos quiero bloquear a alguno de los que lo hacen pero no sé cómo hace...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billy Bragg Radio Show? Why are the songs cut out of the program?

I am listening to the Billy Brag Radio show playlists and all i can hear is Billy talk, all the songs that are supposed to play are cut out of the programs. I have a premium subscription. Please advise.. thanks, Mike

• Regular
  • I am listening to the Billy Brag Radio show playlists and all i can hear is Billy talk, all the songs that are supposed to play are cut out of the programs. I have a premium subscription. Please advi...
  • mrothstein
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

i can t hear some artists offline

hi my friends sorry for my poor english I have a windows phone, and some artists couldn t be listened by offline mode...the button "offline" is blocked. but for others, ther s no problem....i don t understand why

• hi my friends   sorry for my poor english I have a windows phone, and some artists couldn t be listened by offline mode...the button "offline" is blocked. but for others, ther s no problem...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs disappearing?

For some reason, some of the songs on my playlists are getting grayed out and unplayable, like "A Simple Idea" and "Everything Is Awesome"(the one by Joli). I also was browsing albums where I wanted the play a song, I got an error code, I clicked bac...

• For some reason, some of the songs on my playlists are getting grayed out and unplayable, like "A Simple Idea" and "Everything Is Awesome"(the one by Joli). I also was browsing albums where I wanted ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music song damaged

This song is damaged at the End:   Alle Farben – She Moves

• This song is damaged at the End:   Alle Farben – She Moves
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add radio to the API please!

With this we could add radio support to multiple devices including the SONOS.

• With this we could add radio support to multiple devices including the SONOS.
  • ktd
  • 2 replies
  • 39 likes
  • Boxee
    Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 39 likes

Solved!! [Windows Phone 8.1] Mobile access requires a premium account?

Trying to use Spotify for Windows Phone on a Nokia Lumia 520 running Lumia Black. It keeps erroring out when I log in telling me that I can't use it on mobile because I don't have a premium account. It works fine on Android and iOS, so I suppose I ju...

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to use Spotify for Windows Phone on a Nokia Lumia 520 running Lumia Black. It keeps erroring out when I log in telling me that I can't use it on mobile because I don't have a premium account. ...
  • bernardovleitao
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to receive written permission to use Spotify in a quiz app?

Hi there, We're developing a Quiz App for iOS, Android, W8 and MacOSX, and we need written permission to use the 30 sec previews from the Web API. I've been trying to contact the right person for a while now, via Twitter / Email. Unfortunately no one...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   We're developing a Quiz App for iOS, Android, W8 and MacOSX, and we need written permission to use the 30 sec previews from the Web API. I've been trying to contact the right per...
  • notredamstra
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Max volume upon playback

I was using Spotify on an iPhone 5 to airplay to an Apple TV and had the volume set to max in the app in order to control volume from one device (receiver). Just a little while ago I plugged in my earphones and made sure volume was down to 1 bar usin...

• I was using Spotify on an iPhone 5 to airplay to an Apple TV and had the volume set to max in the app in order to control volume from one device (receiver). Just a little while ago I plugged in my ea...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Embed codes for songs not displaying properly

I have a music blog and for each post I embed the Spotify song that I'm writing about. As of this morning, all of the embedded songs no longer display properly. There's no artwork and all of the text is unformatted. Is there an issue with the "embed....

• I have a music blog and for each post I embed the Spotify song that I'm writing about. As of this morning, all of the embedded songs no longer display properly. There's no artwork and all of the text...
  • DurexCA
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! no cover art on apple tv

why spotify can't stream cover arts to the apple tv using the ipad-app like soundcloud or tunein?

• Regular
  • why spotify can't stream cover arts to the apple tv using the ipad-app like soundcloud or tunein?
  • Joel909
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Where are the top lists? Nuvo, Sonos

I Have a Nuvo and apperenly Spotify is not avaiable for it so I bought a Sonos and am trying it but can not find the TOP lists. Basically that is the only hting I want. Am I missing it? Now I am paying if thery are not there I need to drop Spodifiy I...

• I Have a Nuvo and apperenly Spotify is not avaiable for it so I bought a Sonos and am trying it but can not find the TOP lists.  Basically that is the only hting I want.  Am I missing it?&n...
  • mkir875
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Squeezebox - empty playlists or no playlists, 502 gateway errors

I have Spotify premium. I have been running it sucessfully on my Logitech Squeezebox Radio (LSR) for a least a year. Last week Spotify stopped working on the LSR. Spotify works fine on my other devices (PC and Iphone). The LSR works fine for other ap...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium.  I have been running it sucessfully on my Logitech Squeezebox Radio (LSR) for a least a year.  Last week Spotify stopped working on the LSR.  Spotify works fine...
  • BenTan
  • Music Fan
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes