Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Nokia Lumia 520 data usage/playlists etc

All, I have a couple of problems with Spotify Premium that seem to be common on different phones. I load a playlist from my PC over wifi, set spotify to off-line after tracks have transferred to the phone, I am unable to play, getting the message, "c...

• Roadie
  • All, I have a couple of problems with Spotify Premium that seem to be common on different phones. I load a playlist from my PC over wifi, set spotify to off-line after tracks have transferred to th...
  • CathalandMary
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect "same wifi" ?

Hi, In the guide for about Spotify Connect, when you say "same wifi", you mean same network right ?

• Regular
  • Hi,   In the guide for about Spotify Connect, when you say "same wifi", you mean same network right ?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium on Philips Fidelio only offers a very limited functionality ?

Hi, Signed up for Spotify Premium in order to use on my PHilips Fidelio systems (AW1000, AW5000). Using Spotify on PC or andriod, i get a whole bunch of features, eg. "Featured Playlists" categories suggestions, Highlights, News, etc. These features ...

• Hi, Signed up for Spotify Premium in order to use on my PHilips Fidelio systems (AW1000, AW5000). Using Spotify on PC or andriod, i get a whole bunch of features, eg. "Featured Playlists"  cat...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

320k stream on Roku?

Is the Roku app supposed to play at 320k if you have the premium service? I don't see any quality options, and it certainly doesn't sound like it. The music sounds compressed, cymbals sound like crap, etc. I'm using a Roku 2 XD, FWIW. When I switch o...

• Is the Roku app supposed to play at 320k if you have the premium service? I don't see any quality options, and it certainly doesn't sound like it. The music sounds compressed, cymbals sound like crap...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! LG smart tv - not showing full playlists?

Hello, I've recently bought a LG smart TV. After logging into spotify on it, I discovered only hlaf my playlists are available. Does anybody else have this problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I've recently bought a LG smart TV.   After logging into spotify on it, I discovered only hlaf my playlists are available.   Does anybody else have this problem? ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Spotify account on WIndows phone

I am trying to get the free SPotify option on my phone but it is requiring that I get the Premium account again. Is the free Spotify only for Android phones? If it is you need to fix that cause it sucks that I can't use my spotify on the phone at wor...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to get the free SPotify option on my phone but it is requiring that I get the Premium account again.  Is the free Spotify only for Android phones?  If it is you need to fix that...
  • Ivesita
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists gone

Hello
A couple of days back I logged in to play some tunes only to find out that all of my playlists were gone.
How can I get them back?

• Hello<br>A couple of days back I logged in to play some tunes only to find out that all of my playlists were gone.<br>How can I get them back?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music quality for premium users

I am paying Spotify for the sound quality but can not find any 320 kbit/s track/album ? Most of them are with the low quality . Anyone can suggest one?

• I am paying Spotify for the sound quality but can not find any 320 kbit/s track/album ? Most of them are with the low quality . Anyone can suggest one?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs broken in Playlists

I have problems with some of Raubtiers songs on my playlists. Sometimes they just seem to break, the song starts, and restarts twice after 1-2 seconds and after that it just skipps the song. when I re-add the same song to the playlist it works fine a...

• I have problems with some of Raubtiers songs on my playlists. Sometimes they just seem to break, the song starts, and restarts twice after 1-2 seconds and after that it just skipps the song.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify, LG 55LA860W and the troublesome playlists

I just got a new TV and I have the spotify app on it already! The tv is completly up to date and everything is fine. The music plays if I just hit an artist and it all looks OK! Untill I try to get the playlists, then the whole app stops and I'm thro...

• Casual Listener
  • I just got a new TV and I have the spotify app on it already! The tv is completly up to date and everything is fine. The music plays if I just hit an artist and it all looks OK! Untill I try to get t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos Speaker

I have just bought a sonos speaker to listen to Spotify. Sonia is saying I am not a premium member which I am. Please how do I resolve this.

Thanks.

• I have just bought a sonos speaker to listen to Spotify. Sonia is saying I am not a premium member which I am. Please how do I resolve this.<br><br>Thanks.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Says I won the Wendy's premium but never gave me a code?

I played the "Wendy's spotify premium for a month" but I never got the code, so I entered my name and email again and it says "Congrats, looks like you've already won! Redeem your code!" but...it never gave me a code? How do I fix this, and why won't...

• I played the "Wendy's spotify premium for a month" but I never got the code, so I entered my name and email again and it says "Congrats, looks like you've already won! Redeem your code!" but...it nev...
  • CiaraReckless
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [BB] Spotify app crashing on Blackberry Bold 9900

Can somebody look into the issue, the Spotify app on Blackberry Bold 9900 is crashing. This is what I've got from the logs : Name: IllegalStateExceptionGUID: 9c3cd62e3320b498Time: Mar 06, 2012 17:34:45Initialize method wasn't called yet!SpotifyCore-1...

• Casual Listener
  • Can somebody look into the issue, the Spotify app on Blackberry Bold 9900 is crashing. This is what I've got from the logs :   Name: IllegalStateException GUID: 9c3cd62e3320b498 Time: Mar ...
  • astriddxx_
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The content of one off my playlist is gone.

Hi. I logged on to my spotify account as usual today after work, but to my surprise everything in my Main playlist was gone. All my other playlist ( Not so frequently used still have all their content ). Can you tell me what happened to my "Reggae Li...

• Regular
  • Hi. I logged on to my spotify account as usual today after work, but to my surprise everything in my Main playlist was gone.  All my other playlist ( Not so frequently used still have all th...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to play Killing Joke but getting Bananarama...dear god help me.

I am trying to listen to the Killing Joke album Rapture but am getting Bananarama and some other random nonsense.... 1. Is there a fix 2. why doesn't spotify have a report problem selection in right click 3. Bananarama are destroting my brain cells, ...

• Regular
  • I am trying to listen to the Killing Joke album Rapture but am getting Bananarama and some other random nonsense.... 1. Is there a fix 2. why doesn't spotify have a report problem selection in ri...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Issues connecting to Facebook, cannot find friends, cannot follow other users

Hi everyone Since signing up for Spotify a week or so ago I've been having issues with almost all of social features. When I try to connect to Facebook through the desktop app, it opens the popup window, I login to my account and assign the permissio...

No Friends Still no friends
  • Visitor
  • Hi everyone   Since signing up for Spotify a week or so ago I've been having issues with almost all of social features. When I try to connect to Facebook through the desktop app, it opens th...
  • sksimpson11
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Follow List Will Not load

I have about 30 artists I follow, and when I try to load my followed artists it doesn't load. This has been happening for 2 weeks. It's just pending.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

• I have about 30 artists I follow, and when I try to load my followed artists it doesn't load. This has been happening for 2 weeks. It's just pending.<br><br>Any help would be greatly appr...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify offline playlist issue

I've been a premium user since last year and everything was OK. But now I am having trouble with my offline playlist on mi smartphone and tablet and my PC, I cannot choose an specific song in offline playlists as before in any of my devices. It says ...

• Visitor
  • I've been a premium user since last year and everything was OK. But now I am having trouble with my offline playlist on mi smartphone and tablet and my PC, I cannot choose an specific song in offline...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login with UE SmartRadio / iPhone

Hello, why do I have to get a premium account, when I can hear music via my wireless network and my pc / mobile device? I thought, only when I want to save my music local I have to buy a premium account... Or did I made any mistake? thx Michael

• Hello, why do I have to get a premium account, when I can hear music via my wireless network and my pc / mobile device? I thought, only when I want to save my music local I have to buy a premium ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DENON CEOL: Poor Spotify Integration

Denon CEOL misses one of Spotify's best features: "Artist Radio".DENON Remote Player on IPAD is poor in features and often hangs.Ideally, would like Spotify interface on IPAD with output do Denon CEOL as it has a very good sound.

• Denon CEOL misses one of Spotify's best features: "Artist Radio". DENON Remote Player on IPAD is poor in features and often hangs. Ideally, would like Spotify interface on IPAD with output do Denon...
  • acv
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes