Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Entire album disappeared

I have been listening to the album Quebec by Ween for months and yesterday it just disappeared. The tracks in my playlist were all greyed out, and today they have actually been removed from my playlist. What happened?

• I have been listening to the album Quebec by Ween for months and yesterday it just disappeared.  The tracks in my playlist were all greyed out, and today they have actually been removed from my ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone 8.1 beta, when?

WPC reports new Spotify design and features coming soon I saw recently on Windows Phone Central talk of a pending WP8.1 beta. When can we expect it or at least more information regarding it? We've been the "forgotten" one's as far as features and sta...

• Visitor
  • WPC reports new Spotify design and features coming soon   I saw recently on Windows Phone Central  talk of a pending WP8.1 beta. When can we expect it or at least more information regar...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists won't delete?

Okay, so I have two playlists that I deleted and no longer show up in my side bar, but they show up under "public playlists" on my profile. How do I get these to go away? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, so I have two playlists that I deleted and no longer show up in my side bar, but they show up under "public playlists" on my profile. How do I get these to go away? Thanks! 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Old song linked to Home from Ivan Gough

Hey guys, I have a problem: Spotify linked some wrong song to "Home Radio Edit" - Ivan Gough, and I can find it nowhere. The refrain is like: "...this happens once in a lifetime, i never could say why..." Now Spotify linked the right song to it, so I...

• Hey guys, I have a problem: Spotify linked some wrong song to "Home Radio Edit" - Ivan Gough, and I can find it nowhere. The refrain is like: "...this happens once in a lifetime, i never cou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Crackling sound when change song or rewind in Windows Phone 8.1 - hurts ears

I recently updated my phone software to Windows Phone 8.1 and have encountered an incompatibility issue. Starting a new song manually (not by queue) or rewinding/forwarding during a playback makes a very high crackling sound which really hurts my ear...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently updated my phone software to Windows Phone 8.1 and have encountered an incompatibility issue. Starting a new song manually (not by queue) or rewinding/forwarding during a playback makes a ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I deleted all of my starred songs and haven't heard back from support

Ok. So with the new feature of "my songs", i tried to copy and pasted all my starred songs into there. However, instead of crtl c and then v, i hit crtl x and then c. The x cut all the songs out, and the c copied the "blankness" thus clearing the pre...

• Ok. So with the new feature of "my songs", i tried to copy and pasted all my starred songs into there. However, instead of crtl c and then v, i hit crtl x and then c. The x cut all the songs out, and...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlike a Song?

How can I unlike a song? There used to be a feature for this but the new update killed it like "starring" I suppose? I really can't stand some artists or some overplayed songs so unliking was pretty useful for me. Is it dead? If not, how can I "ignor...

• Regular
  • How can I unlike a song? There used to be a feature for this but the new update killed it like "starring" I suppose?   I really can't stand some artists or some overplayed songs so unliking ...
  • vinternatt
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! No tracks will play on my Squeezebox Radio

I just bought a Squeezebox radio specifically to go with my Spotify Premium account - and of course nothing works. I'm in the UK...I have a UK Spotify and a UK mysqueezebox.com account. I have set both up and can play other music and stream radio sta...

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought a Squeezebox radio specifically to go with my Spotify Premium account - and of course nothing works.  I'm in the UK...I have a UK Spotify and a UK mysqueezebox.com account.  I...
  • EZlisten
  • Gig Goer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Update Samsung TV app

Hi guys, When will the Samsung TV app be updated to reflect the new UI fetures of the new apps for desktop, smartphone. I have started "saving" music instead of using the playlist system (love it) and now have cant listen to new music on my Samsung T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   When will the Samsung TV app be updated to reflect the new UI fetures of the new apps for desktop, smartphone.    I have started "saving" music instead of using the ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

HELP...

My spotify search facility doesn t seem to be working? can anyone help at all please?

• My spotify search facility doesn t seem to be working? can anyone help at all please?  
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All my playlists disappeared?

I opened up spotify and all of my playlist were gone. I logged in logged out, even reinstalled the program, NOTHING !!3 years worth of playlist GONE??/ can anyone please help me ?

• Casual Listener
  • I opened up spotify and all of my playlist were gone. I logged in logged out, even reinstalled the program, NOTHING !! 3 years worth of playlist GONE??/ can anyone please help me ? 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Boxee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring the old GUI back please

Why is everything so "fat"??!?   Regards   Peter

• Why is everything so "fat"??!?   Regards   Peter
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [WP8] Login fails - Uknown Error

Changed my FB password in response to HeartBleed and now I can't log into Spotify on any WP8 device. I've tried on a Lumia 920 and 925. Plus - and I'll post this in the iOS forum - when I go to log into Spotify on an iPod Touch, it says I'm trying to...

• Casual Listener
  • Changed my FB password in response to HeartBleed and now I can't log into Spotify on any WP8 device.  I've tried on a Lumia 920 and 925.  Plus - and I'll post this in the iOS forum - when I...
  • eSaber
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Starred Songs To The New Songs List

I love the new look of spotify but now my starred music is just a playlist? I just want it in that one place so if something happens then it is there. How do I move all the songs at one to the "songs" area? When I try to drag the playlist into it the...

• Regular
  • I love the new look of spotify but now my starred music is just a playlist? I just want it in that one place so if something happens then it is there. How do I move all the songs at one to the "songs...
  • cwoodman
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Are we going to get any Samsung support?

So samsung just launched its new line of TV's and of course one of the main reasons I purchased the TV, Spotify, doesnt work. I own the new UN50H6400AFXZA series tv. A friend who has a a nicer version also tells me it doesnt work on his. When will yo...

• So samsung just launched its new line of TV's and of course one of the main reasons I purchased the TV, Spotify, doesnt work. I own the new UN50H6400AFXZA series tv. A friend who has a a nicer v...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs stop playing, app going offline

Hi, When playing music om my LG device I get the error ID: sp_plugin_general_error What should I do? The error occurs when playing music, not during start up.

• Hi,   When playing music om my LG device I get the error ID: sp_plugin_general_error   What should I do? The error occurs when playing music, not during start up.   ...
  • thijspostma
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover my deleted starred playlist

Well, about two weeks ago I accidentally deleted all my starred songs. I now have some starred again from my memory, but it's literally less than 15% of what was there. I still have these saved on my Facebook account - but starring over 800 songs is ...

• Well, about two weeks ago I accidentally deleted all my starred songs. I now have some starred again from my memory, but it's literally less than 15% of what was there. I still have these saved on my...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to drag around songs in a playlist after the new update?

Hey, After the new update i can't figure out how to drag around a song in a playlist? Only sort "by added" but i want to drag songs around and make my own sorting, like i did before when i marked it and just dragged it to what ever place in the playl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   After the new update i can't figure out how to drag around a song in a playlist? Only sort "by added" but i want to drag songs around and make my own sorting, like i did before when i...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get rid of spotify connect

Ok so I've had Spotify for almost a year and I love it. I have premium and I love how you can get it on all your devices, so I allowed my sister to get it and sign into my account on her Kindle. However, this dumb Connect thing is the most idiotic up...

• Ok so I've had Spotify for almost a year and I love it. I have premium and I love how you can get it on all your devices, so I allowed my sister to get it and sign into my account on her Kindle. Howe...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes