Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• stev12312wer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Condivisione dei brani al di fuori di Spotify

Spett.le Spotify,gradirei più di un chiarimento riguardo il corretto uso del codice di incorporamento e dei contenuti personali importati:1) l'utente Spotify che inserisce nel proprio sito web personale l'embedded code di una playlist è coperto da au...

• Casual Listener
  • Spett.le Spotify, gradirei più di un chiarimento riguardo il corretto uso del codice di incorporamento e dei contenuti personali importati: 1) l'utente Spotify che inserisce nel proprio sito web pe...
  • julianjay
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] The music pauses and sounds bad

When I listen do my offline music it pauses by it self for one second once or twice a song. When it starts again it somethimes sounds really bad. I'm not very techninical so first I thought it was my headphones that caused it but it's the same with a...

• When I listen do my offline music it pauses by it self for one second once or twice a song. When it starts again it somethimes sounds really bad. I'm not very techninical so first I thought it was my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change password issue

I cant remember any of my passwords...how can I change Spotify?

• I cant remember any of my passwords...how can I change Spotify?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Would be great to have spotify on my Voco system

It would be great ot have spotify on my Voco systems. Is there a chance that this will be supported soon? http://www.myvoco.com

• It would be great ot have spotify on my Voco systems.    Is there a chance that this will be supported soon?   http://www.myvoco.com
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Because for Windows Phone 8 app is need the Premium Account ??

Non accetto il Che per l'utilizzo di Windows Phone 8 app E Necessario il Spotify Premium, MENTRE per le Applicazioni iOS e Android l'ascolto di e libero ...... Qualcuno puo spiegare a me, Perchè C'E this Differenza?

• Non accetto il Che per l'utilizzo di Windows Phone 8 app E Necessario il Spotify Premium, MENTRE per le Applicazioni iOS e Android l'ascolto di e libero ...... Qualcuno puo spiegare a me, Perchè C'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist order

Is it possible to reorder playlists on iPod Touch? I have a premium membership if that makes a difference.

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to reorder playlists on iPod Touch? I have a premium membership if that makes a difference.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problems on samsung smart tv

Hi there, I'm using spotify from my samsung smart tv PS51F8500 last firmware (.14) and starting from yesterday night I can't use search. Nothing happens while writing word in search field and even if I launch a search, page remains empty. I've also n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I'm using spotify from my samsung smart tv PS51F8500 last firmware (.14) and starting from yesterday night I can't use search. Nothing happens while writing word in search field and even ...
  • brucomela
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Isn't Spotify free for mobile devices?

I'm in the UK and I have a Nokia lumia 560.It is a windows phone and for some reason the windows store only has the trial version. I thought Spotify was free on all mobile devices?

• I'm in the UK and I have a Nokia lumia 560.It is a windows phone and for some reason the windows store only has the trial version. I thought Spotify was free on all mobile devices?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to play file type on Squeezebox Duet

I am unable to stream any tracks from Spotify using my squeezebox duet - the message "unable to play file type" appears followed by a list of tracks. Nothing will play at all. Can anyone help?

• I am unable to stream any tracks from Spotify using my squeezebox duet - the message "unable to play file type" appears followed by a list of tracks. Nothing will play at all. Can anyone help?
  • gh7831
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

[WP8] Music won't play

Hey everyone, the problem I'm having was reported quite often already, however none of the solutions worked for me. I can search songs and artists, but when I try to play a song it just loads and loads and loads, but never start playing. If a active ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone,   the problem I'm having was reported quite often already, however none of the solutions worked for me.    I can search songs and artists, but when I try to play ...
  • cedeju
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem streaming on Sonos

I don't need any devices reset. I am trying to get spotify to stream on Sonos. Paid for Premium upgrade, follows the Sonos procedures with no luck. Contacted Sonos--they actually have a customer service department, contrary to spotifty. They were abl...

• Visitor
  • I don't need any devices reset. I am trying to get spotify to stream on Sonos. Paid for Premium upgrade, follows the Sonos procedures with no luck. Contacted Sonos--they actually have a customer serv...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sync local files to Windowsphone 8

Hello, I've a small problem with my "new" nokia Lumia 920 (WP8). I don't know why, but I can't download local Music from my Computer. With my old Android smartphone there was no problem, I was in the same w-lan and it downloaded automatically my loca...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I've a small problem with my "new" nokia Lumia 920 (WP8). I don't know why, but I can't download local Music from my Computer. With my old Android smartphone there was no problem,...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Onkyo stopped synchronising playlists after new router installed

Hi, I've just had fibre installed and now the playlists on my onkyo have stopped synchronising. I checked the new router and I have the following entry there for upnp which is the IP of my laptop that I would usually use to syncronise my android devi...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I've just had fibre installed and now the playlists on my onkyo have stopped synchronising. I checked the new router and I have the following entry there for upnp which is the IP ...
  • paulinthought
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

cant save offline music to sd card windows phone

Hello, ive been trying over and over to make use of my sd card while using spotify - with no succes. Is this program even got an option to save my offline music to sd card ? If so, how ? If it doesnt - whats the point of having that program on my pho...

• Hello,   ive been trying over and over to make use of my sd card while using spotify - with no succes.   Is this program even got an option to save my offline music to sd card ? If ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection is lost on Surface Pro 2

Hi I've been trying to use the spotify desktop app on my Surface Pro but the connection is constantly lost, even though i never have any other problems streaming media in other programs or browsing websites. Any idea what this problem could be? I've ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I've been trying to use the spotify desktop app on my Surface Pro but the connection is constantly lost, even though i never have any other problems streaming media in other programs or browsing...
  • emcee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 8 Phone Playlist Folder crashing mobile app

I have a fairly large list of playlists sorted in a folder that I created on my computer. The folder shows up on my mobile Windows 8 device on the Spotify application. I'm using a Verizon Nokia Lumia 928. However, when I attempt to open up the playli...

• I have a fairly large list of playlists sorted in a folder that I created on my computer.  The folder shows up on my mobile Windows 8 device on the Spotify application.  I'm using a Verizon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Start up

How do I get Spodify to stop coming up on my start up screen?

• Casual Listener
  • How do I get Spodify to stop coming up on my start up screen?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify - Slow Search / Buffering

Dear Spotify, I'm facing slow streaming issue using Spotify Apps. I've 2 lines provided by ISP. Both lines are 10 Mbps speed. I've verify my network speed, and looks like no problem with the network. Both lines having different IP address as below 1s...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify,    I'm facing slow streaming issue using Spotify Apps. I've 2 lines provided by ISP. Both lines are 10 Mbps speed. I've verify my network speed, and looks like no problem ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Any support for Marantz AV Receivers?

Is spotify looking at getting support on Marantz AV Receivers? IE: stream directly from the internet to the receiver?

• Is spotify looking at getting support on Marantz AV Receivers? IE: stream directly from the internet to the receiver?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes