Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Help running Spotify over a home network please!

Hello, I have up till now been using the following setup.... Music stored on a D-link NAS running 'sharecenter' Streamed via my squeezebox (duet) across my home network to my audio receiver Using my ipad as the remote I have now got Spotify Premium b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have up till now been using the following setup....   Music stored on a D-link NAS running 'sharecenter' Streamed via my squeezebox (duet) across my home network to my ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in SONOS different than "regular" Spotify?

Was frustrated that certain music not available in Spotify via SONOS and assumed certain music just not on Spotify. Recently tried Spotify mobile with iphone in my car and imagine my surprise when I found lots of music not available via SONOS interfa...

• Regular
  • Was frustrated that certain music not available in Spotify via SONOS and assumed certain music just not on Spotify. Recently tried Spotify mobile with iphone in my car and imagine my surprise when I ...
  • agb007
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New songs aren't in my playlist on my Blackberry

Hi, I just put new songs in my playlist on the computer, but when I go to spotify on my blackberry bold 9780, the songs aren't there. When I go to setting and push the 'reset'-button, nothing happens. Can somebody help? Greets

• Hi, I just put new songs in my playlist on the computer, but when I go to spotify on my blackberry bold 9780, the songs aren't there.  When I go to setting and push the 'reset'-button, nothi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [BB] Login not working (connection seems fine) after memory repair

Hello lovely people, My name is Christoph and I would be very grateful for any help you guys can offer me with my problem. I have seen there are several problems logged here about login problems, but they all seem to be connection related, which I do...

• Regular
  • Hello lovely people,   My name is Christoph and I would be very grateful for any help you guys can offer me with my problem. I have seen there are several problems logged here about login pr...
  • Ginganababy
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Doesn't Connect to all 3 Sonos Sound System Zones

Hi, We use Spotify together with Sonos Sound System. With Sonos we have 3 different music zones (the same music list playing in all of them). Unfortuantely Spotify doesn't properly connect to all 3 zones. The music keeps jumping from one zone to anot...

• Hi,   We use Spotify together with Sonos Sound System. With Sonos we have 3 different music zones (the same music list playing in all of them).   Unfortuantely Spotify doesn't pro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! songs for my clubs

I own few clubs in Malaysia and would like to know how Spotify can be help to stream music to my existing sound systems?

Is there a audio receiver that need to be purchased similar to what www.dmx.com offering? What license I should have?

• Casual Listener
  • I own few clubs in Malaysia and would like to know how Spotify can be help to stream music to my existing sound systems? <br><br>Is there a audio receiver that need to be purchased simila...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

sonis

when I bought sonos i bought it it jb hi fi and bought their service have tried th spotify and it produces more results if I change to spotift wii my jb selections remain on my ipad

• when I bought sonos i bought it it jb hi fi and bought their service have tried th spotify and it produces more results if I change to spotift wii my jb selections remain on my ipad
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Social features stopped working (no more now playing\recently, in-app and on Facebook)

I use Spotify (Premium) via the official application on Windows 8, Windows 7 and on Windows Phone 8. I noticed several days ago that my profile page inside the Spotify application on Windows had stopped showing now playing and recently played informa...

• Visitor
  • I use Spotify (Premium) via the official application on Windows 8, Windows 7 and on Windows Phone 8.   I noticed several days ago that my profile page inside the Spotify applicatio...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8 Nokia 9020] App does not work at all

I am on AT&T. This problem is consistent on 3/4G, LTE and all WiFi Networks. I can log in, I can see my play lists but I cannot play anything. I have rebooted, I nave reinstalled. Nothing solves the problem. My account worked just fine on my Droid on...

• Casual Listener
  • I am on AT&T.  This problem is consistent on 3/4G, LTE and all WiFi Networks.  I can log in, I can see my play lists but I cannot play anything.  I have rebooted, I nave reinstalle...
  • Judo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Support for Squeezebox v2/v3?

Are there any plans to support Squeezebox models besides the Squeezebox Radio? The Radio is not exactly a high-fi listening platform! I might as well listen through my computer's sound bar. Woo. I have a well established listening setup based on a Sq...

• Regular
  • Are there any plans to support Squeezebox models besides the Squeezebox Radio?  The Radio is not exactly a high-fi listening platform!  I might as well listen through my computer's sound ba...
  • Orthonormal
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Does it work on Windows Phone 8?

Hey, I'm currently switching to the lumia 920 from my iphone, and all I see online is that WP8 doesn't have spotify? Is this true?

• Hey, I'm currently switching to the lumia 920 from my iphone, and all I see online is that WP8 doesn't have spotify? Is this true?
  • landi
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Nokia Lumia 800, login failed

I have premium account, but when I am trying to log in Lumia 800 spotify apps it says that, " You need a premium account (409)". What should I do? I was reinstalling the app and restart the phone, nothing helps..

• I have premium account, but when I am trying to log in Lumia 800 spotify apps it says that, " You need a premium account (409)".  What should I do? I was reinstalling the app and restart the pho...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BB10 OS Application

I have been a Premium Spotify user for about a year now. Love it but my company phone was upgraded to the BlackBerry Z10. Is there an app for it? If not, is there a timetable to create one. If there a beta one, I'm willing to test it!

• I have been a Premium Spotify user for about a year now. Love it but my company phone was upgraded to the BlackBerry Z10. Is there an app for it? If not, is there a timetable to create one. If there ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't cache playlists to Memory Card on Windows 8 phone

Spotify only has the option to save to the internal memory of my Windows 8 phone, which is not big enough. When are you going to update it it to give the option to save to the memory card? At the moment I am paying to be able to use spotify on my dev...

• Spotify only has the option to save to the internal memory of my Windows 8 phone, which is not big enough. When are you going to update it it to give the option to save to the memory card? At the mom...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

[BB] Blackberry Torch 9850

Any news on an app that will be compatible with my Blackberry Torch 9850? I'm a Premium user and would like to be able to take my music with me when I go. Thanks!

• Any news on an app that will be compatible with my Blackberry Torch 9850?  I'm a Premium user and would like to be able to take my music with me when I go.   Thanks!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Samsung BD

Looking forward to it. Anyone knows when its coming and on which models? I heard that it´s alreade working on the series ES 6000 and up. Can this be confirmed? Kind regards Fredrik

• Regular
  • Looking forward to it. Anyone knows when its coming and on which models? I heard that it´s alreade working on the series ES 6000 and up. Can this be confirmed?   Kind regards Fredrik
  • roslagsfredrik
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify for Windows Phone 8 in India

Hi I have a Spotify premium account in Sweden and a Swedish SIM card in my Windows Phone 8 (Lumia 520). I'm going to be in India for around a year and I'm unable to download and install Spotify as it says it is unavailable. Surely having a premium ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I have a Spotify premium account in Sweden and a Swedish SIM card in my Windows Phone 8 (Lumia 520). I'm going to be in India for around a year and I'm unable to download and install Sp...
  • praveen2510
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred not loading on my WD TV Live streamer

Hi, I have about 650 starred songs that show up on my desktop PC, but only about 360 come up on my WD TV Live streamer. Why didn't they all transfer over? Total noob here, so no geek answers please. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have about 650 starred songs that show up on my desktop PC, but only about 360 come up on my WD TV Live streamer.  Why didn't they all transfer over?  Total noob here, so no geek answ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[W8P HTC] Spotify app stalls and won't play anything?

I have been unable to play anything on this app. I've tried reinstalling, logging in / out and nothing has worked. Am I missing a setting configuration on my phone? Any advice? - Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have been unable to play anything on this app. I've tried reinstalling, logging in / out and nothing has worked. Am I missing a setting configuration on my phone? Any advice?   - Thanks
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes