Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

does everything stay up to date?

Solved!

does everything stay up to date?

i was just wondering if i have a playlist im following that has regular updates and ive added it to the "your music" section and the playlist updates will it also update in "your music" or will i have to drag it across again everytime it updates? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @capsam500! 🙂

A playlist will not automatically update in "Your Music." You will have to manually add the new tracks each time the playlist is updated.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

It depends what you mean by added to Your Music. Are you following the playlist (so it appears in your list of playlists) or did you drag and drop the playlist name or all of the tracks from the playlist into "Songs"?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I did both. I'm following the playlist and I added it to my songs. I was just wondering if the playlist I was following changed would the songs I added in your music change too or are they completely separate things?
Marked as solution

Hey there @capsam500! 🙂

A playlist will not automatically update in "Your Music." You will have to manually add the new tracks each time the playlist is updated.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

OK thanks. That answers my question 🙂

Suggested posts