Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

doubt regarding implementation in a mobile game

doubt regarding implementation in a mobile game

I read the restrictions but I did not understand very well, I have a racing game and I would like to give the user the possibility to connect to their account and have control over their playlist within the game menus, I want it to be an addition since the game already has own music but I don't know if this is allowed, the game is not free to play. thank you for your help

3 Replies

Hey there @LuisAngel2,

Thanks for writing us about this! 

Can you tell us the name of the game?

It'll also be useful for us to know for what device is the game intended (for example Playstation, PC, Xbox, etc).

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

The game is for Android and iOS probably PC depending on the reception of the previous ones, is currently in development for this reason has a temporary name that is Highway Fever.

thanks for answering

Hey Dear Team,

Absolutely, It's great that you're considering enhancing your racing game with a personalized playlist feature. Based on my understanding, the restrictions you're referring to may involve the terms of service or guidelines provided by the platform on which your mobile game is hosted. While it's not entirely clear from your message which specific restrictions you're unsure about, it's generally acceptable to offer users the ability to connect to their accounts and customize their in-game experience, especially if your game is not free to play. However, I recommend carefully reviewing the platform's guidelines to ensure compliance. Additionally, you might want to explore similar functionalities & install premium traffic rider software to see how they implement and integrate personalized features for users. This could provide valuable insights and examples for your implementation...Good luck with your game development.

Best Regards.

Suggested posts