Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

(PC / Samsung A70)

Operating System

(Android / Windows 11)

My Question or Issue

i cant edit playlist order or get my playlist out of folders like i cant use drag drop it just dont let me drop out of folder or put some playlist up this issue come with new update and i dont like it.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @utkugr,

Thanks for getting back to us and providing the requested information.

Firstly, we'd suggest that you make sure you've set the filter to Playlists and then sort order to Custom order. Screenshot for visibility below:

Then, expand the master folder and drag the folder/playlist in question outside of the master folder.

Note that depending on the current position in the list, you may need to drag either up or down, so try both to see if it works.

If you have any input regarding the new UI update and you'd like to share it - feel free to post in this thread. We always take your feedback into consideration to improve the app.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

here i can only drop folder to folder and cant edit order of playlists

Screenshot_30.png

Hi @utkugr,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please provide us the following:

• Is this on all devices or only on specific one(s)?
  • The exact makes, models and OS/Firmware versions of all your affected devices
  • The exact Spotify Versions you use.
  • When did this start happening?
  • More screenshots or a video of the behaviour

With this information, we’d be happy to investigate.

Keep us posted.

JoanModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

so as you can see i can only move my playlists folder to folder cant put out of the folder,

its happening in my win11 pc spotify version 

Spotify for Windows
1.2.9.743.g85d9593d

it starts happening after the ui update i dont know the exact version

Marked as solution

Hey @utkugr,

Thanks for getting back to us and providing the requested information.

Firstly, we'd suggest that you make sure you've set the filter to Playlists and then sort order to Custom order. Screenshot for visibility below:

Then, expand the master folder and drag the folder/playlist in question outside of the master folder.

Note that depending on the current position in the list, you may need to drag either up or down, so try both to see if it works.

If you have any input regarding the new UI update and you'd like to share it - feel free to post in this thread. We always take your feedback into consideration to improve the app.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator

thanks for helping that works for me but still i think this is the one of the basic things in the app and it wants  so many clicks for one action any chance for make it easier would greate for coming updates, again thanks for replaying so fast and lightend me have a greate day ma'am/mister

Hey @utkugr,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We're glad to hear that you've managed to edit your playlist order.

We also appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and we'll make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Have a great day and don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with 🙂 

LyubkaModerator

Suggested posts