Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how do i report incorrect lyrics?

how do i report incorrect lyrics?

in "Boys will be boys" by Benny, the lyrics are wrong. Where it says (according to the app) "when it comes to my love, and the thing that's fixable", the actual lyrics are "when it comes to my love, anything is fixable". i hope this helps!
4 Replies

Go to Spotify Care and report it or go to musixmatch (they provide the lyrics) and report it there

I have the same question regarding a different song. I can find nothing anywhere called "Spotify Cares". So I tried to report the mistake to Musixmatch, but searching for the song as well as the artist on their site resulted in "no tracks found". I did chat with Spotify Support and asked them how to report incorrect lyrics. They told me I needed to report it to the Community, whereupon I landed on your comment. I am finding no help anywhere. Granted, incorrect lyrics are not that big a deal, but it seems we should be able to report mistakes somewhere somehow.

Hey @seeker4,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and for joining the conversation.

Sorry for the confusion, "Spotify cares" is one of the ways to contact Customer Support using Twitter. You can find all the information here.

On the other hand, if you couldn't find the song or artist in Musixmatch, it could have a different provider. You can find the provider by scrolling to the bottom of the lyrics on a song > Licensed & Provided by _provider name_.

However, if you're still having issues reporting the issue with the provider, you can send us the URI of the track, the song title and a description of the issue in order to report it on our end 🙂

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Sorry don't do twitter, and not getting anywhere in music match to make a correction.  The lyrics at the end of Bob Seger, Katmandu Live in Detroit are wrong.  At the end of the track, he does not say "Detroit, this is the man.  Behold the rock and roll".  He clearly states Detroit, Michigan. The home of rock and roll.  https://open.spotify.com/track/6QnPFEfxX389XNcmg5iSQC?si=2bc3ced117fc4310

Suggested posts