Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Playlists] Liked Songs Shuffle problem

[iOS][Playlists] Liked Songs Shuffle problem

This is something that has started happening after a recent update: I usually listen to my Liked Songs on shuffle. I use Bluetooth in my car. Normally when I would get out of my car and get back in at a later point, my Liked Songs would pick up where I left off. Now when I get out of my car and get back in, Spotify goes to a "Songs Like" radio playlist based on the song that was on when I got out of the car. I hate that. If that's what I wanted to listen to, I would have chosen that specifically. Stop making assumptions.

3 Replies

Hey @coffeysarahn,

Thanks for posting in the Community! We've moved your post to a relevant Help Board where it fits better.

This is an odd behavior indeed and we'd like to investigate it further with you. Could you share with us the current Spotify version you have (and your mobile device's make, model and OS too) and if this behavior is still occurring for you. If yes,  then beside the exact version of the app, could we also ask you for a short video recording of the situation, so we could take a closer look and eventually try to reproduce it on our end.

Keep us posted, we'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi there,

I am still having this issue. Here is the information you requested, thank
you!

Spotify version: 8.7.21.1728
Phone: Apple iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15.4.1

I was not listening to shuffle this morning so I will try to replicate the
situation next time I am in my car and reply to this same email.

Hey again @coffeysarahn,

Thanks for your swift reply and for the info.

As mentioned, the video will be very helpful for the further investigation of this and so we'll be on the lookout for your additional reply here. You can send a link to it (if you've uploaded it somewhere) or attach it using the Insert Video option in the post editor. 

Hope it gets sorted out soon. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts