Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

integrity of my library and playlist

integrity of my library and playlist

Hello! I have a question. in google play music, albums are constantly deleted and re-uploaded (possibly due to copyright compliance), but the problem is that my likes are not transferred to new "varsions" of tracks, albums disappear from the library, and songs from playlists.

Thus, Google play music constantly spoils my library, I literally have to download music from some sourses (if you know what I mean), upload it there and use the service as a cloud storage (the tracks that I have uploaded, they do not touch). It's horrible. Google play music is a nightmare.

Please tell me that my library will be safe on spotify. If spotify even deletes a track, then it should remain in the library, playlist and so on, just be "inactive". Otherwise, there is no trust in the service. This is very important to me, I don't care how much it will cost. Please, tell me how spotify is doing with this

1 Reply

Hey there @Онтон,

Welcome to the Community!

Content availability may vary on Spotify as well depending on agreements with rights holders, such as artists or record labels. Another thing to consider is that track availability is different across regions or countries.   

If a song becomes unavailable for some reason it'll display as a grayed out track which is unplayable when clicked on. It's however possible that such tracks become available again since we try to have as much of each artist's discography on the platform. You can check this article for some more info.  

Hope this helps. If you have more questions don't hesitate to reach out again.  

Suggested posts