Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

login issues .

login issues .

why is it that I can login in on computer and phone but cant login in on fit bit connect and control for spotify?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hi Djames20,

Please Take A Look At It Dear Mate: https://support.spotify.com/us/listen_everywhere/smart_watches/fitbit/

Hope This Might Be Helpful To You..

Regards,

Rahul Haldar - Diehard & Loyal Fan Of Spotify

I wished it was that easy but its not. i can login in two different devices but cant log in thru the fit bit app. its not a login in problem on my part . its on there part and i cant get anyone to fix it.  

Hey there @Djames20,

Thanks for reaching out! We'll happily help you sort this one out.

Could you please confirm that your Fitbit is one of the supported models listed in this page? If that is the case we recommend that you remove and then add again Spotify from the Fitbit app. You should also perform a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on the device you intend to use. 

If that doesn't do the trick, try resetting your password here and let us know if that helped.  You can also post a screenshot of any error messages that come up. Just be sure to hide any personal or sensitive information. You can use the Insert Photos option in the post editor to do this.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted how you get on.

Have a great day!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts