Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

my spotify is not loading and the screen is black.

my spotify is not loading and the screen is black.

I have tried turning my computer on and off and my wifi connection is secure
4 Replies

Hey there @fd121,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

We had a look in to this and we can see that few users recently reported issues with the Web Player. However, our tech folks has since made some tweaks backstage, so everything should be up and running again. 

Just to confirm, are you still experiencing issues with this? If so, could you let us know if it happens both with the app and with the Web Player?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

MariaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Same issue here now… 😞

Still the same issue.

Hey folks, 

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. 

Just to confirm, are you still experiencing this issue? If so, could you send us the info @Maria asked for previously (if you haven't already)? 

On another note, we suggest checking if the same happens in an incognito window and a different browser. Also, make sure to try clearing cookies and cache of your browser to see if that makes the difference. 

Additionally, sending us a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end would come in handy. You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert image option in the post editor. Make sure not to send any private info.

We'll be on the lookout for your replies. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts