Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

new user Q

Solved!

new user Q

I don have any credit card right now..and i really wanna try Spotify free trial for 30 days..what should i do..maybe there is a solution..im a student so i really don have any credit card..

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there. Welcome to the forum.

I hope you have great time with music. May I ask how satisfied are you with Spotify service? What do you like most?

The answer is, you need credit card for extended trial.

If no options, you can always listen Spotify on your laptop, tablet, mobile absolutely free and without limits!

Enjoy your life!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there. Welcome to the forum.

I hope you have great time with music. May I ask how satisfied are you with Spotify service? What do you like most?

The answer is, you need credit card for extended trial.

If no options, you can always listen Spotify on your laptop, tablet, mobile absolutely free and without limits!

Enjoy your life!

Nice ui and easy for me to search for all kind of music..recomended apps for music lover..btw i hope this apps can be updated to shown lyric so no need for me for search lyric online..nice apps😃

@mokies wrote:
Nice ui and easy for me to search for all kind of music..recomended apps for music lover..btw i hope this apps can be updated to shown lyric so no need for me for search lyric online..nice apps😃

Hey there.

I'm very happy to hear that you like Spotify so much 🙂

In Windows (Spotify) app you can see lyrics inside app. Just play your favorite song and open TuneWiki app from App Finder.

Some lyrics aren't available in this service.

Enjoy your day!

Suggested posts