Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

next song not correct, can not share end of years song with friend, quality

next song not correct, can not share end of years song with friend, quality

Hello,
I am really unhappy with spotify in these days. After update you added something called autoplay next content and from this period of time i can not use spotify propertly, if i am in my favourite song library next song is not from my library ! I turn off this function and not helped, i reinstall application and not helped. I will cancel subscribtion if this will be not resolved. Next, all your end of year sumary and playlist not working, we try to share our 2022 end of year playlist with friends and family, and when i send my end of year playlist my brother see his own songs not my, on his side same like me (he share his playlist and i see my... can not copy normal way song must type each song from each friend separatly)
1 Reply

Hi there @mutantgama,

Thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you're having such an experience with the app.

1 - If the app doesn't play all the songs from a playlist you started, this means you need to clear your queue. If there are items previously loaded in the queue it will just play them instead of the next song in the playlist. Another thing that might be causing this is the Enhance button, which adds similar songs to your playlist. Try switching off Enhance and shuffle and see if it still happens.

2 - The End of the year Top Songs playlist is specially generated for every user. You won't be able to share that with others. You can copy all the songs and add them to a custom playlist, which you can share with your family. It's easy to do on the Desktop app, where you can just Ctrl+A select all songs and add to another playlist.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have more questions or issues.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts