Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

nokia lumia 930

Solved!

nokia lumia 930

Hello. Recently downloaded The spotify app for Windows Phone. When I try to log in, nothing happens. It just says "logging in" without anything happening. I have tried to reinstall The app and reboot my Phone without that helping in any way. What to do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Okay. I finally got spotify on Windows Phone working, sadly I had to reset my Lumia 930 in order to get it to work. For anyone else experiencing similar problems, give it a try. Remember to backup all settings and stuff on your phone

View solution in original post

7 Replies

I habe the same Problem!!! It would ne nice to get some help, or an update!!!

wow, thank god i am not the only one with this problem. I purchased premium and stuff to use spotify on this device, and now i am not able to use it at all!

I've also purchased Premium! And the funny thing about the Problem is, that Spotify worked on my first Lumia 930... But now I have a new one because the batterie of the old one was not working correctly, and now spotify isn't working...

@ThiloBro @user-removed 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you. Make sure to tell them you have already tried the troubleshooting steps.

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Okay. I finally got spotify on Windows Phone working, sadly I had to reset my Lumia 930 in order to get it to work. For anyone else experiencing similar problems, give it a try. Remember to backup all settings and stuff on your phone

Yeah it works!! Thx for your help!!!

I also got it working by uninstalling Spotify, restarting my phone and reinstalling Spotify. Hoping to avoid resetting my phone.

Suggested posts