Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

not working on chromebook

not working on chromebook

I am using a chromebook to use my free spotify. It keeps telling me that i need to update my chrome browser but it's already updated. I've tried restarting my chromebook and logging out and well,, most of the things i can think of

4 Replies

same here im on c chromebook dell and my chrome version and everything is below here is the message i get when i try to play songs...pls help fix i need my music back...also already tried restarting shutting down, powerwiping etc but not working

Screenshot 2019-08-15 at 20.01.02.png

Screenshot 2019-08-15 at 20.02.13.png

your not alone

Hey all,

Thanks for the screenshot and your comments! 

Please make sure that your Chromebook OS (operating system) is up-to-date. If it isn't, please update it with the help of this guide

If you have updated the OS and are still experiencing the issue, please let us know your:

1. Device.
  2. Spotify version.
  3. Chromebook version. 

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hi! 

This has been a problem for a long time and now I'm really getting fed up with it. I have looked through forums and this community and had no luck 😞

I don't want to leave spotify, as it works flawlessly on my mobile device and my truck. never skips a beat. on my chromebook, however, well it's a different story. It is the irritating ass of my life at home. It stops, pauses, then continues in different parts of every song.

Running Chromebook Acer 15 which just had it's last update a few days ago...

only apps ever open are gmail and chrome browser ( needed for the web player )

Just cleared my cache & cookies. Problem persists. This Chromebook cannot run apps from Android through setting change of Google Play Store.

I have had the problem at our old house and just moving to a new house, we are having the same problem.

Please Help!

thanks! 

Suggested posts