Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

on Release Radar Playlist - remove songs from any device

on Release Radar Playlist - remove songs from any device

in my playlist of Release Radar it's possible to remove the song that i don't like it, but if i remove from my mac i find it on my iphone the song always active and i need to remove it again
I ask to be able to remove songs from one device and see them removed on all others
1 Reply

Hey @HARDKORE79.

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome. 

We'd like to add some insights. So, if you remove a song from your Release Radar playlist on your computer, the same song shouldn't be playing on any other of your devices when you are listening to said playlist.

Although, it's important to clarify that the song will be grayed out on the device you removed it originally. Is expected the track won't be grayed out on your cellphone, but when playing the playlist it'll be skipped automatically. In other words, you don't need to remove it again if you already did on a different device.

That being said, is the track playing even if you removed it on a different device? If yes, please send us a video recording of said behavior. You can attach it in your next reply in mp4 format, or you can also upload it to YouTube or Google drive and make it public, so we can visualize it.

Lastly, it'd be really helpful if you send us the make/model and OS of the affected devices and the Spotify version you are running in both of them.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts