Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

open.spotify.com

open.spotify.com

Might want to fix your **bleep** webapp? thank you.

7 Replies

Hey @Carnage85

The web player seems to be working fine for me.
Please specify what's happening when you're trying to use the web player. I'll do my best to help you with it. ๐Ÿ™‚

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

You can't add songs to the queue and other missing features, sometimes you get an error that it's not working without reason because it is buggy as **bleep**, sometimes you press play and it doesn't have sound, and that's just the things I can think off at the top of my head

@Carnage85

Well, can't do much about the missing features really other than voting for them on the Ideas board (I'm also very sad there is no queue feature). Definitely give a like to the 'Bring Queue Back' idea! ๐Ÿ™‚

However, about the errors and soundless playback, are you having such issues right now?

SebastySpotify Star

It's a common bug that happens all the time with me and everyone I know using spotify. Today I was listening via web and it just disconnected and played on my phone. Happens all the time with at least 5 people that I know, on different machines and browsers and it's annoying as **bleep**.. I'm a paying customer and not a beta tester.

@Carnage85

Well, that's weird!

I would recommend going to your Spotify Account page and clicking on "Sign Out Everywhere".

This closes all open Spotify sessions and should eliminate your issue. ๐Ÿ™‚

If you still have this issue, then please let me know what operating system (Android, Windows 10...) is running on your devices!

SebastySpotify Star

Like I said.. the issue is with everyone I know using Spotify because the website is buggy as **bleep**.. It's not a problem with me or my account it's a problem that spotify should fix.

@Carnage85

I understand your frustration about this since it's a service you're paying for.
If you give me a chance, I'd like to get to the bottom of your issue and report it to the Spotify team if needed. ๐Ÿ™‚

Please try out what I suggested previously (the 'Sign Out Everywhere'). This has helped users that had the similar disconnecting issue.

I also suggest you to try these:

Clear your browser's cookies and cache.

Try going into incognito mode.

Also, what browser and operating system are you using?

Let me know how it goes ๐Ÿ™‚

SebastySpotify Star

Suggested posts