Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

playlist wont load past 100 songs

Solved!

playlist wont load past 100 songs

my one playlist,  which has 146 songs (about, it might be 145/47 but its around 150 songs) will not load past song 100, on chrome web player. the playlist works fine on the moblie app, but as i cannot get the mac app, i rely on the web player more often. Can you guys try and fix this? the playlist would fully load two days ago. 
shutting down the device does not fix this!!

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 12.15.18 PM.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Actually this seems to be a known issue which is under investigation right now. You can read more about it and get the updates here🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @bookworm2102 and welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

I see this problem is being posted a couple of times. Can you try clearing your browsers cache ? Try these steps:

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More 
  3. Click More tools >
     Clear browsing data.
  4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
  5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
  6. Click Clear data.

Can you give and update if this works or not. Hope you have a nice day 🙂

no, this did not work. the same results. still loading 😕

Marked as solution

Actually this seems to be a known issue which is under investigation right now. You can read more about it and get the updates here🙂

alright, thanks so much for your help!

Anytime ^^

I have a playlist of now gone over 400 songs and recently I can't load the playlist past a certain song, I deleted 2 songs incase they were a problem, to my surprise I've lost those songs now which sucks cause I now can't put it back in there 😭

Now, I can't load past that song and it ruins the playlist set now,

I'm using my xbox one now but for whatever reason this fault is on Spotify's shoulders and it/they have not fixed it.

This is rather annoying me and I wouldn't mind going premium if there weren't SO MANY issues with this service and not to mention £10 a month is daylight robbery.

I'm getting distracted but yes can anyone tell me a good trick to solve this irritation or am I gonna have to quit using spotify all together?

Suggested posts