Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

playlists on different account??

playlists on different account??

So I had my account for a long time and did really get into using it much until I got my new laptop in Oct 2013. So on my laptop, I logged in with my facebook account which worked. I just decided yesterday that I wanted to use it on my phone as well. So I logged on to my phone. I didnt see my playlists except for an album, which was weird. I browsed around added like 5 public playlists and called it a night. Now today when I start up my laptop, All of my playlists were gone, including my local files.

I tried the Pre sept 22 solution but that didnt work. Now I tried logging with with my spotify account and facebook account, but still the same outcome.

When I look under ../appdata/local/spotify/user, there are 2 users. A account with the user name "dgnstar" and "1241567517". I remeber thata my account had my fb pic but the name was 1241567517. Could my playlists be in that accout?

Can someone please tell me how to switch to that account. Thanks

1 Reply

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts