Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problem with ps4

Solved!

problem with ps4

Hi guys i have a problem this morning i woke up and i discovered than my roommate it can connect his cell with my ps4 and can change music.. how is possible? And it's possible hide my ps to other Spotify app?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you open up the Spotify app on your cell phone start playing a song. At the bottom, there should be a banner for the current song playing, sometimes the button shows up there, but otherwise just click on it and hit Spotify Connect. This will allow you to control your music through other devices such as your PS4, computer, other android devices, etc.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

If you open up the Spotify app on your cell phone start playing a song. At the bottom, there should be a banner for the current song playing, sometimes the button shows up there, but otherwise just click on it and hit Spotify Connect. This will allow you to control your music through other devices such as your PS4, computer, other android devices, etc.

This i knew thanks for the answer buttare i want know if is possible hide my ps4 so in this way the other people can't control my music

Suggested posts