Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problems with mp3 player

problems with mp3 player

how do i get my spotify on a sony walkman nw a 45 

5 Replies

Hey @Pajero1919

I didn't find any information on this device of yours supporting Spotify (Spotify Connect) or Internet-connected apps in general. It seems that you won't be able to use Spotify or get Spotify content on your Walkman (in a legal way). Sorry about that!

Have a nice day!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

thanks for the reply /cael diwrnod braf / thats welsh 

@Pajero1919

You're welcome 🙂

I did find some questions about Spotify on a Walkman, but the officials said (about 2 years ago) that there won't be Spotify integration in Walkman anytime soon.

I do like the product though. Awesome choice!

SebastySpotify Star

once again thank you / what portable device would you recomend please ? as my phone will not be able to take all my music , and even with an additional SD card again spotify / and my phone makers Sony will not support 

@Pajero1919

I don't know of any music players (other than iPod) that support Spotify.
General system requirements for various devices are available here.

If you need storage for downloading your Spotify playlists for offline listening, then you'll certainly need a bit more space.

Depending on the downloaded audio quality, you should be able to fit about 500 extreme quality tracks on 4GB, a lot more with lesser quality.
For plain and simple streaming you don't need a lot more storage than specified in the article I linked earlier.

Spotify should work on any mobile and tablet that meets the minimum requirements and is fast enough. It works on my Windows Phone too, actually... 🙂

SebastySpotify Star

Suggested posts