Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Community Mailer" emails

"Community Mailer" emails

Hi.

I saw emails sent by someone named "Community Mailer"  in my email account and without actually looking at the links inside them, I could totally have rated those emails as **bleep**. (When still in doubt, I always take a closer look at the mail's header and source, anyway.)

I'm not saying that they are **bleep**, just that from the sender's name and the mail's formatting alone, they have a higher than average similarity to actual **bleep** mails.

Also, the reason the page sent those emails were mostly changes to my "rank" on this site, including a link to the "Beginner's Guide", for no apparent additional reason as far as I'm concerned - which kind of lacks the whole "Hey! This is us, and what's this all about?" bells & whistles, so it's more like a random multi-page flyer of random how-tos that I didn't really order. Not like I actually did something specific that would explain why I might need a "guide" at this point.

Just saying, really.

~hw

1 Reply

It's supposed to say "s p a m" (without the blank spaces,.obviously), not **bleep**.

Suggested posts