Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Discover Weekly" playlist by Spotify disappeared

Solved!

"Discover Weekly" playlist by Spotify disappeared

What gives? I was excited to get 30 new songs added to my Discover Weekly playlist by Spotify but the playlist is completely gone from my Mac, Web player, and iOS devices.

This was my favorite feature. What can I do to get this back?

45 Replies

Discover weekly not working now. Mine was working fine then today it dissappeared as if I'm a new user.

Please help. How do I get it back? I tired logging out and also restarting the mac app and nothing worked.

Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 10.37.20 AM.png

Discover weekly is gone again? I can not find it anywhere. 

yup, discvoery weekly now gone for me too... what gives? was my favorite feature on spotify

Yup, gone for me too. Why on earth do Spotify keep pulling the most popular features? It makes no sense whatsoever. I loved the Discover weekly playlists, I found loads of good new music this way. Poor, poor show Spotify. 

If you are following the Discovery Playlist it should be in the playlist column on the left side (iMac version, not sure about windows version). I did notice that the icon got smaller then is just disappeared. Hope that helps you find it 🙂

This has happened to me several times.  I have now, at the suggestion of Spotify, removed the app, and downloaded the newest version 3 times.  Though I just did this again 4 days ago, it's disappeared again.  This is really frustrating, and I want to be able to just contact service about this, instead of following their suggestion to come to this community, which is lovely, but is not offering a solution to my ongoing problem.

Suggested posts